The iPad Page 2

  • Page

    of 244 First / Last

  • mcmonkeyplc 27 Jan 2010 11:53:59 39,412 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hey it's my opinion on apple products. It may be inflamatory to people who take offense to their favourite tech firm a little too seriously.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Whizzo 27 Jan 2010 11:55:06 43,061 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Hey it's my opinion on apple products. It may be inflamatory to people who take offense to their favourite tech firm a little too seriously.
    I bet if someone did an LCARS/PADD skin for it there'd be no stopping you from buying. ;-)

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • mcmonkeyplc 27 Jan 2010 11:55:47 39,412 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Whizzo wrote:
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    Hey it's my opinion on apple products. It may be inflamatory to people who take offense to their favourite tech firm a little too seriously.
    I bet if someone did an LCARS skin for it there'd be no stopping you from buying. ;-)

    /Looks at lcars themed iphone sitting next to him.

    Yup your right there :)

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 27 Jan 2010 11:56:13 37,677 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The iHavetoomuchmoney. Bit of a mouthful but accurate at least.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Chopsen 27 Jan 2010 11:57:10 15,834 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm going to get two. I don't even know what it does but I'm getting two and then waving them about like a big ponce. In a coffee shop.
  • sport 27 Jan 2010 11:58:16 12,677 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    I'm going to get two. I don't even know what it does but I'm getting two and then waving them about like a big ponce. In a coffee shop. While writing my screenplay.
  • Deleted user 27 January 2010 12:02:59
    if this isn't called an iSlate this thread is a bit invalid eh?
  • mcmonkeyplc 27 Jan 2010 12:04:18 39,412 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It will become an example of the destain certain people, like myself have for apple.

    Yet I still buy there products! I am an oxyMORON!

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Chopsen 27 Jan 2010 12:04:25 15,834 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Smuggo wrote:
    blizeH wrote:
    Who gives a fuck? If people have some disposable cash and want to spend it on something they really want, why do you care about that?

    Because it represents the downfall of civilisation.

    Is this what you want, blize? Beacuse that's what's going to happen. You make me *sick*
  • Jeepers 27 Jan 2010 12:05:19 13,173 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    Smuggo wrote:
    blizeH wrote:
    Who gives a fuck? If people have some disposable cash and want to spend it on something they really want, why do you care about that?

    Because it represents the downfall of civilisation.

    Is this what you want, blize? Beacuse that's what's going to happen. You make me *sick*

    Why is Charlston Heston kissing Cherie Blair?
  • w00t 27 Jan 2010 12:09:46 11,065 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Apple Tablet

    The day charity died - NEVER FORGET

    (the mic was OK in the end)

  • urban 27 Jan 2010 12:25:34 10,938 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    w00t wrote:
    Apple Tablet

    lulz worst fake ever.
  • pauleyc 27 Jan 2010 12:27:09 4,447 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    w00t wrote:
    Apple Tablet
    The real Apple tablet.
  • Deleted user 27 January 2010 12:28:22
    iHopeyoudie
  • Retroid Moderator 27 Jan 2010 12:35:22 44,505 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hurrah!
  • urban 27 Jan 2010 12:35:36 10,938 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    so, where can i find a live video feed of this? apples site like usual?
  • nickthegun 27 Jan 2010 12:44:23 59,365 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Smuggo wrote:
    iHavemoremoneythansense

    smuggoonlyhastwopoundsfiftytohisname

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • superted1974 27 Jan 2010 12:53:45 204 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Jeepers wrote:
    Murbal wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    :-D

    I see you've pipped otto to it!

    He'll be in a braeburning rage when he finds out.

    Of course he will, he's rotten to the core...

    You just pipped me to that one!
  • Deleted user 27 January 2010 15:04:55
    mcmonkeyplc wrote:
    It will become an example of the destain certain people, like myself have for apple.

    Why on earth would someone feel disdain towards a particular company? Unless you were one of those bottom dwellers that measures their worth by the computer they have - in which case, ironyfail.
  • THFourteen 27 Jan 2010 15:08:27 33,104 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    i measure my worth by my collection of stuff

    more stuff = more power
  • Tonka 27 Jan 2010 15:09:48 20,167 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I just called my friend at the Apple store and placed an order of two of everything Apple announces this evening. One for me and one for my collection.

    If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

  • THFourteen 27 Jan 2010 15:11:20 33,104 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nooooooooooooo

    actually when i was a "kid" i once bought a second copy of a shirt i liked in case the other one got spoiled.
  • THFourteen 27 Jan 2010 15:35:50 33,104 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    GLOL!
  • Deleted user 27 January 2010 15:36:20
    Ha, my money is on ecosse and his ibook.
  • Page

    of 244 First / Last

Log in or register to reply