Oblivion (1250/1250)
    Prey
    Gun
    Tenchu Z
    Virtua Fighter 5
    Eternal Sonata
    Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
    Viking
    Kung Fu Panda (I found this and Lego Indy in a double pack at Gamestation for a fiver. I couldn't resist)
    Mass Effect (1200/1200)
    Fallout 3 (1550/1550)
    The Simpsons Game
    Bionic Commando

XBLA 200g I have:

Virtual On
    Galaga
    Carcassone
    Uno
    Band Of Bugs (250/250)
    Dash Of Destruction
    Worms
    Golden Axe
    Buku Sudoku
    Cloning Clyde
    Gunstar Heroes
    Doom
    Sonic
    Sonic 2
    Sonic 3
    Sonic and Knuckles
    Sneak King
    Crystal Defenders
    3D Ultra Minigolf
    Banjo Kazooie
    Banjo Tooie
    Portal: Still Alive
    Streets Of Rage 2
    Shadow Complex
    Puzzle Fighter HD
    Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Duke Nukem 3D
    SSF2:HDR
    Marvel Vs Capcom 2

/has no life

That is quite impressive,joking aside.I have yet to get full points out of a game.
    What are you like at arm wrestling?
  • convercide 3 Jan 2010 01:30:16 6,088 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm not very good at it but can crywank like a pro.

If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

• Deleted user 3 January 2010 01:35:00
    The only game I have 100% GS on is BF 1943. Such a good game but the achievements were pretty easy. Whoever came up with the achievement system deserves a medal, it is genius and makes all games automatically have extra value for money.
  • GloatingSwine 3 Jan 2010 01:36:47 2,668 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    I did some pointless meaningless task in a crap game just to piss slightly higher on the internet gaming nerd wall.
    I'm great.

High score tables, innit?

Arcades are dead, so the world can't see your initials one place higher than them on Pac-Man, so you have achievements instead.
  • BabyJesus 3 Jan 2010 01:44:43 4,412 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    AC2, Fallout 3 and Batman AA.
  • BabyJesus 3 Jan 2010 01:57:15 4,412 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    GloatingSwine wrote:
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    I did some pointless meaningless task in a crap game just to piss slightly higher on the internet gaming nerd wall.
    I'm great.

Arcades are dead, so the world can't see your initials one place higher than them on Pac-Man, so you have achievements instead.
    Also if someone enjoys getting achievements whats the problem?

Bloody hell isn't like they are killing babies or impacting your life in any way, apart from giving you the chance to act cynical and cool to 'nerds on the internet' ;) .

• munki83 3 Jan 2010 09:40:54 1,436 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I only have 1 game that i got 1000gs from and thats Fight Night Round 3 probably the easiest game I know to get 1000gs from as there is only 8 achievments to get
  • OllyJ 3 Jan 2010 09:48:12 3,293 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    In all I've got 5 1000g'ers

Fight Night Round 3 (easy)
    Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (Time Consuming more than anything)
    Clive Barkers Jericho (And I'll probably play through it again)
    Tony Hawk American Wasteland (actually fairly tough and time consuming)
    COD2 (Nails)

For some reason Puzzle quest hasn't got a complete full achievement picture because I haven't got the DLC!

Nearly got everything on DiRT but I can't bring myself to do the drive however many miles one I need to do to finish it.

Need to complete some arcade ones, Sonic series being the likely candidates.

As sad as it is it keeps me from buying too many new games so I love em.
  • Deleted user 3 January 2010 09:48:55
    munki83 wrote:
    I only have 1 game that i got 1000gs from and thats Fight Night Round 3 probably the easiest game I know to get 1000gs from as there is only 8 achievments to get

Damn you...!

I didn't even get 1000g on that :( (something like 800 or 900g before getting bored, it is however, pretty piss easy.)
  • Deleted user 3 January 2010 09:51:03
    convercide wrote:
    I have 1000g on:

Pretty much every game ever made, and all future productions for the next 2 years.

/has game slaying skills

My god man, I've got 1000g's on nothing.

Maybe I should be a bit more completist with my games. I tend to do one run through and leave them behind.
  • Wayne 3 Jan 2010 10:02:21 2,144 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fight Night Round 3, you could get all teh achievements playing on easy, and set it to allow foul play, thus the easy points.
  • brokenkey 3 Jan 2010 10:03:51 7,085 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Is there a community version of that Avatar/King Kong games, in the same way that there is the community data transfer cable? You know, just for the easy achievement points.

3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

• Wayne 3 Jan 2010 10:04:59 2,144 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Avatar actually sells for a pretty good price on eBay.
  • Wayne 3 Jan 2010 10:07:27 2,144 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    And king Kong really is an atrociously bad game.
    I used to buy games just for points. Shit games. King Kong, Fusion Frenzy, TMNT, Lost...
    Lost was the final straw, after that I decided that there's far too many GREAT games to be spending time on money on shit just to boost my gamerscore.
    I still love "cheevos", but now it's just on games I really like!
  • secombe 3 Jan 2010 10:07:51 1,331 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    GloatingSwine wrote:

Completely different to high score tables, in my opinion. GS/Achievements by and large reward time, not skill. Leaving a game running for 12hrs to get a reward tells us nothing.

They should have split it into offline/online score, and had strict criteria for the rewarding of score/ach so they actually mean something and added something to the experience.

Anyhow, 900ish out of 1000 is my highest (Forza 3) and I've not gone out of my way to get any of those, the few remaining (such as outbidding someone in an auction) will remain forever incomplete as I've no interest in that side of things.

• Benno 3 Jan 2010 10:13:22 10,003 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I have 1000gs on Cod4 and Cod2 and thats it I think
  • INSOMANiAC 3 Jan 2010 10:14:39 3,833 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Wayne wrote:
    And king Kong really is an atrociously bad game.

Errrr..... no, it isnt, its actually a rather good game. Or at least it was at the time. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• MrE26 3 Jan 2010 10:17:57 1,960 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I've got the full 1000 on:
    Call of Duty 4
    Modern Warfare 2
    Hitman Blood Money
    Fight Night Round 3
    Lego Indy
    Lego Batman
    Bully

I did have the full set on Oblivion & Fallout 3 until the DLC came out & fucked it up. Think i'm missing 1 on each of those now.

got a few where i'm only missing a couple, but they tend to be grinding achievements so fuck that. I can't be arsed collecting hundreds of hidden things just for a few points.
  • silentbob 3 Jan 2010 10:18:33 28,992 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Gamerpoints won't make poor games good and don't make good games any better. It appeals to the anal retentive in gamers and promotes achievement mostly through attrition and frustration. Essentially, Gamerpoints hark back to everything that was shit about how games used to play.

Whatever works for you though eh?! ;)

VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

• INSOMANiAC 3 Jan 2010 10:27:30 3,833 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    silentbob wrote:
    Gamerpoints won't make poor games good and don't make good games any better. It appeals to the anal retentive in gamers and promotes achievement mostly through attrition and frustration. Essentially, Gamerpoints hark back to everything that was shit about how games used to play.

Whatever works for you though eh?! ;)

Not got many eh ;)

Gamerpoints at their best stretch the longevity of a game and give you something further to strive for within said game.

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• DUFFMAN5 3 Jan 2010 10:29:03 14,956 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm crap at getting 100% (only 3 games so far) I do manage to get 900+ on a few games, mostly between 500-700, if I complete a game. I did crack 40000 before the New Year...which was nice ;)

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• silentbob 3 Jan 2010 11:03:29 28,992 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    There are too many good games and too little time to faff about. As I say, there's a hardcore niche of 'sadder than most' gamers who believe they add value when for the vast majority of cases it just adds time. Any well designed game should have rewards enough to keep you coming back without the superficiality of backslaps for the most predestrian of tasks.

At worst it can lead to laziness in game design (ahh we'll pay some poor designer to work in GPs after the game design is complete) and at best add's a brief smile from the player, soon forgotten.

Not all GPs are bad, but the vast majority are tacked on 'because'. I'd rather see ingenuity in rewarding the player in different ways within the game itself.

VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

• AHiFi 3 Jan 2010 11:08:42 1,665 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bought Tiger Woods 06 the other day for a quid. I remember reading about a few of the achievements being glitched - not too bothered. Lone behold, it turns out you need to be online to get any achievements...and they shut down the servers.

*facepalm*

Anyways, my full gamerscore games are:

- CoD 2
    - CoD 4
    - Prey
    - Dash of Destruction
  • nickthegun 3 Jan 2010 11:09:32 60,419 posts
    Seen 49 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If gamerpoints have done anything, judging by some of the games mentioned, its meant people have played shit games for a lot longer than they normally would have.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• jambii267 3 Jan 2010 11:16:28 1,366 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I have 1000 on:

Alone In The Dark (I Actually liked it!)
    Resident Evil 5
    Bionic Commando
    King Kong
    Prince Of Persia (1250)
    Halo: ODST

I also have 1265 from Gears 2 :)

NNID: Jambii267 PSN: Dr-Jambii 3DS: 0216-0806-8561

• INSOMANiAC 3 Jan 2010 11:39:11 3,833 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    silentbob wrote:As I say, there's a hardcore niche of 'sadder than most' gamers who believe they add value when for the vast majority of cases it just adds time. .

What about the people who are 'stupider than most' and blatantly refuse to accept that Gamer scores can be fun and add extra challenge and incentive to games ?

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• AHiFi 3 Jan 2010 11:49:13 1,665 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Both arguements are right really. They can be stupid, they can be great.

For example, L4D's achievements were brilliant; L4D2's achievements aren't too bad either. On the crappy achievements side, you've got something like *stares at recently purchased cheap-ass pre-owned games* Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Getting those achievments involves going through the game with every character when there's not really much to be gained from doing that (perspective, of course) as there's no story. Actually, there's not much to be gained from the first playthrough.

...in all fairness, it was a pound.
  • INSOMANiAC 3 Jan 2010 11:50:45 3,833 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    AHiFi wrote:
    Both arguements are right really. They can be stupid, they can be great.

For example, L4D's achievements were brilliant; L4D2's achievements aren't too bad either. On the crappy achievements side, you've got something like *stares at recently purchased cheap-ass pre-owned games* Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Getting those achievments involves going through the game with every character when there's not really much to be gained from doing that (perspective, of course) as there's no story. Actually, there's not much to be gained from the first playthrough.

...in all fairness, it was a pound.

Indeed, there are a lot of shite achievements out there but there are also some good ones that egg you on to completing the game or tackling it from a different angle, to write them all off as shit is idiocy.

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• Page

of 39 First / Last