Fiesta Online Anyone?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • GP. 11 Dec 2009 23:21:28 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stopping by and wondering if anyone plays Fiesta?

Fiesta is a fantasy cartoon/anime-ISH styled MMORPG. For those who never heard of it, or never seen/played Fiesta I have included a game description of the game below!

Game Description:
    Fiesta is a free multiplayer online role-playing game set in the colorful land of Isya. Inside the game's vibrant and immersive environments players socialize, make friends and battle ferocious monsters on a quest for fame and fortune.

With hundreds of quests, player-versus-player content, item crafting and much more, Fiesta is a full-featured MMO promising plenty of fun. For even more ways to personalize the game players are invited to visit the Fiesta Store, which offers hundreds of premium items for sale including new outfits, speedy mounts, cute pets and other items designed to make each experience unique.

Fiesta's rapidly growing community of friendly players are what make the game truly special, and new members will quickly discover that they are not alone. The game also features an active group of Outspark Game Masters who hold in-game events each week for participants of all skill levels. Whether their focus is on battling fierce monsters, scouring the land for treasure or dressing up and dancing, events are fun social gatherings not to be missed!

Features
    3D cartoon fantasy role-playing game
    Four character classes including archer, cleric, mage and warrior
    Hundreds of quests, challenging monsters to fight and a huge game world to explore
    Exciting weekly in- and around-game events
    In-game store featuring a variety of unique premium items including clothing, accessories, power-ups and more

Also there's a new housing system coming out (not many people know), so I believe this is a great time to get into the game lol. Holiday spirit is just around the corner with many new goodies!

Http://Fiesta.outspark.com
  • markh 11 Dec 2009 23:23:19 3,598 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ford Fiesta Ghia
  • TechnoHippy 11 Dec 2009 23:24:02 14,710 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Imagine my disapointment when opening this thread to learn about the latest MMO based on a cheap wank mag.

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• Dougs 12 Dec 2009 11:15:06 67,264 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Reader's wive's section any good?
  • Deleted user 12 December 2009 12:37:53
    Techno Hippy wrote:
    Imagine my disapointment when opening this thread to learn about the latest MMO based on a cheap wank mag.
    +1

Plus I love how this chap just popped in to see if anyone was playing his MMO of choice, and just happened to have a fully formatted marketing spiel ready to paste in.

LULZ.
  • Sockbag 12 Dec 2009 19:30:12 83 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I've just signed up for Realms of Razzle. (Got kicked from the Shaven Ravers beta)
  • EmiliasHorse 12 Dec 2009 20:15:29 290 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I just watched the video, looked ok but almost certain I cannot be arsed.

I still have fond memories of finding my brothers copies hidden in the wardrobe or under the bed, 1981 was a solid year for Fiesta.
  • Scy 8 Jan 2010 20:09:28 11 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fiesta online??? why not try Asda Story Europe version.. much better compared to fiesta..
  • Scy 8 Jan 2010 20:13:30 11 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    O.O?
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next