Far Cry 3 Page 80

• Page

of 80 First / Last

Next
  • mrharvest 13 Aug 2017 08:48:15 5,379 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Necro bump: I've been replaying this. Man, the story is utter tripe. Cutscenes are molasses slow crap, there isn't a single likable character in the entire game, QTEs can go eff right off.

The gameplay, when it lets you play it, is good though. But retrospectively FC3 was really the weak point of the series, almost as bad as the first game.

FC4 had a decent story. FC2 had the best characters but unfortunately was a bit boring / grindy.
  • DangerousDave_87 13 Aug 2017 09:15:38 2,145 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Still haven't played FC3. I loved 2, but found 4 to be the most boring open world game since Crackdown 2. The map was uninteresting. The characters uninteresting. The missions sloppy or just generally awful. (especially those annoying Shangri La missions). I completed it, but much like Assassin's Creed Unity, it's massively impacted my interest in Far Cry 5 and any other open world Ubisoft game.
  • Mola_Ram 13 Aug 2017 09:21:24 15,717 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It's a very polished game, but several years on I can't really remember anything significant about it. They ground out FC2's wonderfully rough edges and made something that was technically a great game, but (imo) utterly forgettable.
  • ozthegweat 15 Aug 2017 12:11:15 1,471 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I remember feeling like the greatest sniper there ever was, combined with being sneaky as fuck when liberating those outposts.

Good times.
  • Page

of 80 First / Last

Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.