For Fuck Sake...

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Deleted user 9 August 2004 17:18:13
    Why am I the only person in this place who knows how to use a scanner??
  • ssuellid 9 Aug 2004 17:19:40 19,141 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Radio or piccie or slide scanner?
  • Deleted user 9 August 2004 17:20:17
    By this place, I mean where I work.

Jesus it annoys me.

No one else is capable of using a scanner, a CD Writer, no one is capable of cleaning ink catridge heads, or even changing ink catridges.

• Dirtbox 9 Aug 2004 17:21:16 76,328 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Wait till they're asleep then kill em.

Kill em all.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Mike_Hunt 9 Aug 2004 17:21:18 23,512 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    HairyArse wrote:
    Why am I the only person in this place who was foolish enough to tell everyone I knew how to use a scanner. Thus ensuring I have to scan every single document, whilst other people who know full well how to use a scanner mock me?
    Dunno mate.

;)

[MH]
  • Retroid Moderator 9 Aug 2004 17:22:21 44,501 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just be thankful they can wipe their own arses.

Although they don't sound far off needing assistance for that.
  • pjmaybe 9 Aug 2004 17:22:29 70,676 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ..A little fire'll soon discourage 'em!

Peej
  • Razz 9 Aug 2004 17:25:11 59,993 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I was so pissed off with people asking me how to use the scanner at my last place of work (BSI), that I wrote a manual on how to use it. I even made sub chapters about how the use Programs for text recognition for MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.

I was never bothered again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• Dirtbox 9 Aug 2004 17:26:22 76,328 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Or simply pretend you don't know either.

The moment some poor sod starts demonstrating their skills, it's all over for him.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Deleted user 9 August 2004 18:15:45
    Ok I can sit down and relax now.

I'm having a shit day and it just pissed me off that there are 9 office staff yet it seems only I have any sort of skills.

Furry muff my role is here as IT dogsbody but fuck me, scanning in a document or a badge is a piece of piss.

I'm just sick of other people's laziness and general ignorance.

The other thing that bugs me is the digital camera, apparently I'm the only one here who knows how to get photos off it :S

FUCKIN IMBECILES.
  • Mike_Hunt 9 Aug 2004 18:20:09 23,512 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Look on the bright side, at least you have a penthouse appartment at a bargin basement price!

[MH]
  • Deleted user 9 August 2004 18:34:38
    Yeah but i'm beginning to wonder if i'd rather sweat blood and tears and be permanently skint in a shit hole of an ex council house but have a job that is fulfilling and interesting. :s
  • Mike_Hunt 9 Aug 2004 18:39:32 23,512 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    HairyArse wrote:
    Yeah but i'm beginning to wonder if i'd rather sweat blood and tears and be permanently skint in a shit hole of an ex council house but have a job that is fulfilling and interesting. :s
    Well I've always been of the opinion that if you're not happy at work you should definately move on. However, I wouldn't giving your boss the two fingered salute until you have another job lined up, unless you really don't like where you are.

Money isn't everything mate, you spend too much time at work to be depressed.

[MH]
  • gamingdave 9 Aug 2004 20:46:45 4,121 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I once worked for a large media agency. We had made a showreel of our departments work, it was on an autorun CD. I got a call to come upstairs to show the new director of somthing or other, cant remember what he was supposed to be doing but he was on a 6 figure salary. I assumed he wanted us to explain the interface, it was something you played with to an extent as we were the new media department, but not something overly complex. But no. It wasnt the interface. It wasnt even running it. He didnt know how to log onto his PC. Hed been there 2 weeks. No wonder the company ended up in recievership.
  • leetheraj 9 Aug 2004 22:21:53 91 posts
    Registered 10 years ago
    lol im 13 an i can use a bloudy scanner and a cd writer were do you work in standard life lol
  • damnit! 9 Aug 2004 22:25:05 81 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    leetheraj wrote:
    lol im 13 an i can use a bloudy scanner and a cd writer were do you work in standard life lol

lol lol
    tard hunting opens today ...lol
  • Deleted user 9 August 2004 22:34:14
    It's a shame you can't spell or 'rite propa sentencsis innit.'
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next