I wish to end my neighbours Page 27

• Page

of 36 First / Last

• Deckard1 24 Mar 2014 11:55:06 27,254 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    The cunt next door keeps doping that. He put some trainers in there a few weeks ago. I was fucking furious.
  • L0cky 24 Mar 2014 12:19:23 1,501 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Why are people over protective about what goes in their bins? Other then filling them up to the point you can't put your own rubbish in them, what difference does it make?
  • Deckard1 24 Mar 2014 12:22:46 27,254 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stay the fuck away from my bins
  • Chopsen 24 Mar 2014 12:23:31 15,727 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Our neighbour put some rubbish in our bin today. I'm very tempted to tut loudly within earshot.
    Steady on old chap.
  • midnight_walker 24 Mar 2014 12:23:39 1,875 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    What's wrong with their own fucking bin?
  • nickthegun 24 Mar 2014 12:25:24 58,885 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I would genuinely start filling up their bin with my rubbish.

'Oh, sorry, i thought this was cool now?'

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• midnight_walker 24 Mar 2014 12:30:09 1,875 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    We don't even have bins as such actually, we just dash all our bin bags out on the street the day before the binmen come. We usually have about 2-3 bags, but our scummy neighbours always have about 10, all of them open and often with shit that shouldn't even be included like high chairs and such like. I can only imagine that when we do get wheely bins in the next year or so they'll be wanting to fill up mine, and they too will be in line for the tutting of a lifetime if they try it.
  • Load_2.0 24 Mar 2014 12:33:28 18,934 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Motherfuckers used to put shit outside our house. Weird big shit.

Left a shitty note on the little wall at the front garden it all quietened down. Though the note was defaced with angry messages.

Basically someone putting rubbish in your bin is like being raped in prison. You can either say "Hey OK great you have no respect for me, come stretch my anus anytime."

Or you can shank them.
  • mrpon 24 Mar 2014 12:35:55 28,485 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    midnight_walker wrote:
    What's wrong with their own fucking bin?
    Too full. They're moving out, thankfully. But yeah, the issue is if your bin is overflowing (which ours now is) the council don't empty it. Some petty H&S ruling no doubt.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Mr_Sleep 24 Mar 2014 12:39:09 16,853 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    For some reason our house is at the perfect moment for people to throw their fag ends into our wheelie bin or their tins of tennants super.

You are a factory of sadness.

• vijay_UK 24 Mar 2014 12:40:38 2,079 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Re. Bins.

Next time they come over to use your bins, puff your chest out and shout "Y'know what we got here? Motherfuckin' Charlie Bronson".

See what happens.
  • rockavitch 24 Mar 2014 12:41:26 286 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Neighbour in my old place used to do this too. Our bins get emptied fortnightly so we obviously filled it each time, then they moved in.

I just started taking their bags out, only if I needed the space though as it was fine if we had spare, stopped rats etc. Eventually they knocked on my door and complained about me removing their bags. The cheek of them.

After a fortnight of removing their bags and leaving it on their doorstep they stopped. But childish but it worked.

Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

• midnight_walker 24 Mar 2014 12:42:00 1,875 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't understand the issue with not collecting overflowing wheely bins. I mean, what are you supposed to do, store your rotten old rubbish until it's all decomposed? I don't have a car so I can't drive to the tip, so what would my options be, short of putting it all in my neighbour's bin and potentially igniting another world war?
  • Deckard1 24 Mar 2014 12:48:57 27,254 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stop producing so much rubbish?
  • nickthegun 24 Mar 2014 12:50:50 58,885 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Our council have intentionally given us small bins so we have to recycle more.

That and with fortnightly bin collections our bin is perpetually overflowing. I think you have to have like ten kids to get a bigger one.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• sport 24 Mar 2014 13:00:58 12,579 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Why don't you guys just keep your wheelie bins inside like everyone else? If it's in the corner of the lounge, it's out of the way, no one can get to it, and it's much easier throwing away your left overs when you've finished dinner.
  • teamHAM 24 Mar 2014 13:05:59 2,770 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I live in a large, ground floor flat. There are two above me, and no basement flat. The couple that used to live above me seemed really quiet, hardly ever heard a peep from them. But late last year they moved out and a different couple moved in, with a five year old in tow.

Every day I can now hear his screams and his thundering across the floor like a herd of elephants. It's doing my nut in. Obviously the twist in the tale is that I have two kids of my own, both younger than theirs. My eldest is very quiet but the younger one is prone to the odd meltdown.

As a result of this, I feel the both of us just have an uneasy truce. You know, when there is no clear choice, do nothing. However one day something will start a conflict over it. Maybe I will snap and go up there to kick off, or maybe they'll put some old trainers in my bin.

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

• Deckard1 24 Mar 2014 13:08:04 27,254 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Keep the fuck away from my bins
  • iancognito 24 Mar 2014 13:10:32 1,000 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Mr T wouldn't have to put up with people messing with his bins. It's a disgrace.
  • Deleted user 24 March 2014 13:14:00
    We don't get wheelie bins where I live, just the old black bin bags on the roadside and the odd recycling bags here and there. Oddly, less than half a mile away wheelie bins are aplenty.

I think I'm living on a Dickensian road that the Council forgot many moons ago.
  • Steve_Perry 24 Mar 2014 13:22:51 3,625 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    iancognito wrote:
    Mr T wouldn't have to put up with people messing with his bins. It's a disgrace.
    More love for this.

VIVA STEFANSEN

• mikew1985 24 Mar 2014 13:31:53 12,610 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I thought that was what Deckard was slightly more subtly hinting at but yes I also fully endorse it.
  • Deckard1 24 Mar 2014 13:33:45 27,254 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I was
  • smoggo 24 Mar 2014 15:53:30 993 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I remember when I lived in the fascist Wheelie bin dictatorship of Lewisham I would have to go down the road to a block of flats that had big communal dumpsters and put my rubbish there. So if you have something like that nearby, get rid of your excess bags there.

Now I live in a wheely bin-free zone, just stick bags out by our garages and get rid of as much as you like.
  • CosmicFuzz 24 Mar 2014 16:01:48 23,337 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    In parts of the New Town in Edinburgh, people don't want to spoil the look of the old buildings by having wheelie bins so they still just put black bags out every other week. Which means every other week the seagulls descend from the heavens, and woe betide anyone who attempts to navigate those streets.

Edited by CosmicFuzz at 16:02:09 24-03-2014

Looking for a new gaming podcast to listen to? LOOK NO FURTHER!

• JoeBlade 27 Mar 2014 16:13:11 2,492 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I used to be fine with my neigbours but recently a buzzer - and I do mean what sounds like an old-timey game show style buzzer - goes off intermittently all throughout the day in one of the apartments next door.

I do mean as in several times per hour; sometimes it buzzes only once, sometimes twice, sometimes a couple of times and sometimes it sounds like a wake up call. It's not particularly loud but unfortunately I can hear it fairly well from my bedroom.

It mostly drives me crazy wondering what the hell is making that sound in the first place. Is this a feature of some electrical apparatus I'm unaware of or what?
  • CosmicFuzz 27 Mar 2014 16:17:07 23,337 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Everytime you hear it you should play canned laughter really, really loudly.

Looking for a new gaming podcast to listen to? LOOK NO FURTHER!

• imamazed 27 Mar 2014 16:17:36 5,524 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Do you live next door to Roy Walker?
  • lucky_jim 27 Mar 2014 16:21:45 5,260 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @JoeBlade

Hmm... A buzzing sound, you say? Like a noise that buzzes like the buzzers in gameshows? I seem to recall a PS2 quiz game that had buzzer peripherals that buzzed like the buzzers in gameshows. Perhaps they're playing that game that came with buzzing buzzer peripherals? If only I could remember what it was called...
  • imamazed 27 Mar 2014 16:22:25 5,524 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think it was "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down"
  • Page

of 36 First / Last