KOTOR2 restored content

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Garfy 28 Sep 2009 16:28:05 703 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    One of the teams working on restoring KOTOR2 to its rightful state have launched their first beta release. http://www.deadlystream.com/showthread.php?t=339

I hadn't seen anything about this on EG so I thought I'd mention it, anyone know if it works? (I bought KOTOR2 for xbox, I'll have to track down the PC version if this does work)
  • Dirtbox 28 Sep 2009 16:33:19 79,217 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So...

Is this a version that doesn't suck? Excuse me, but I'm just not a big enough KoToR nerd to know anything about what it was like when it was beta.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• jellyhead 28 Sep 2009 16:37:50 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've had my eye on it for a long while, good to see they've actually gotten close to a proper release. Great stuff. DB, they've fixed some of the glitches and bugs and restored content that was in the game but unused. Garfy, if you spot a bargain on PC KotOR2 let us know would you?
    I've got it on xbox as well thanks to a fellow forumite and would like to have the PC version to play about with this mod.

This signature intentionally left blank.

• Dirtbox 28 Sep 2009 16:42:19 79,217 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    My girlfriend would love this, she's a huge KoToR fan and had few good things to say about the sequel.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Bertie Senior Staff Writer, Eurogamer.net 28 Sep 2009 16:58:08 1,751 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh! I was following this for a long time back when I played the game. I'll earmark it for tomorrow morning. I've got to dash.
  • Garfy 28 Sep 2009 20:03:08 703 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    jellyhead, there is a cheap copy on ebay if you're interested in trying it now. I think I'll wait for the final release.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next