Little Big Planet

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Kid_Eurogamer 27 Sep 2009 13:56:41 10 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I already have the original LBP.
    But i'm unsure wheather to buy the gamers edition, anyone know if just downloading the extra water levels would be better. or are there more add-ons for buying the gamers edition?
    xD
  • Whatsfor 27 Sep 2009 13:58:53 2,189 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Stop creating new threads! We already have threads covering all the stuff your posting!
  • Merlinho 27 Sep 2009 13:59:24 5,909 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hi welcome to EG. Just a hint, you might want to have a little search for threads already made about your current topic before creating one.

For example, here is the Little Big Planet thread.

I don't know the answer to your question, but that will be the best place to ask.

Edit: I still can't get linking right after 3000 posts!
  • Kid_Eurogamer 27 Sep 2009 14:00:38 10 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Whatsfor .... seriously, chill!
    there are no new threads sooo ...
    stop blagging!
  • Res 27 Sep 2009 14:01:29 1,814 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It does piss me off when people just tell you to search for threads and never actually bother to answer the question though.

So no, you don't need to buy the GOTY edition of LBP if you have the original.

I also now hate you because of your response.
  • Deleted user 27 September 2009 14:03:07
    Blagging? Isn't that when someone gets something for free? Who's blagging in this thread?

Dude for someone who named themselves after the site, you have very little respect for the people that have been here a lot longer than you that are politely pointing you in the right direction. There's a crappy search function at the top, and a much better unofficial search stickied at the top of the forum. Give it a try and just keep in mind that when it's likely a thread will already have been made, the done thing round here is to find it and post in it, not create a new thread.

Mmm-kay?
  • Kid_Eurogamer 27 Sep 2009 14:03:17 10 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    oh thanks haha.
  • Kid_Eurogamer 27 Sep 2009 14:06:01 10 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    seen as im new on here, i didnt know why he was giving me stick!
    i can't helo not knowing much about eurogamer. and if your sick of me starting threads then sorry. it's the first thing i thought to do being i needed information on something.

..blagging is when someones doing your head in hhaa.
  • Kid_Eurogamer 27 Sep 2009 14:08:38 10 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    i am now going to delete my account :L
  • Retroid Moderator 27 Sep 2009 14:10:19 44,503 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bumping existing threads on subjects is usually preferable to creating new ones.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next