If there really was a zombie apocolypse

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • bigshot316 18 Sep 2009 09:00:19 23,425 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Am I the only person who thinks that it would be kinda cool?
    For one, it would bring us, as a race closer together as we join up to fight a common enemy.
    And it would be the slow, rubbish, classic zombies, not these new gangled running around like a nutter kinds that have been seen in recent films.

Imagine the fun of walking to the supermarket, having to blast 5 shambling, rotting corpses in the face with a Magnum to reach the Findus Crispy Pancakes, or needing to disembowel a couple of the wretched devilspawn in order to pick the lottery numbers.

Bring on the living dead, that's what I say!!!
  • w1ntermute 18 Sep 2009 09:15:01 76 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If it actually happened, you wouldn't be so happy about it.

For one, it would bring us, as a race closer together as we join up to fight a common enemy.

That common enemy being innocent people, including friends and family. Not really worth pondering in reality, is it?

After living in safety and comfort for our entire lives the majority of people wouldn't be able to cope with the loss of what we take for granted. The psychotic and ruthless would be the most easiest to adapt. The first to go would be the meek 'sit at home' gamer type.

In reality it would be an incredibly bleak existence, and that goes for any post apocalyptic scenario.

It makes good fiction though, eh? ;)
  • bigshot316 18 Sep 2009 09:15:59 23,425 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Stop spoiling my weird fantasy.

CHAINSAWS!! SHOTGUNS!! ARMOURED CARS!!

Wooooooooooooooohh!!
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next