Mount and Blade: WarBand Page 5

• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next
  • UncleLou Moderator 27 Nov 2012 11:38:51 35,172 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Tryhard Once you got the hang of it (actually it sounds like you already have), consider Prophesy of Pendor. It's an awesome mod that basically makes everything in the game better (without overcomplicating things).
  • sirtacos 27 Nov 2012 13:04:23 7,205 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone else getting horrible optimisation issues?

Maxed out, it looks like shit and plays like a slideshow.

Edited by sirtacos at 13:05:35 27-11-2012
  • Tryhard 27 Nov 2012 13:15:02 3,485 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @UncleLou Thanks I will check it out.I cannot believe how quickly things have happened.My now band of 40 new bloods have joined some Swadan units sieging a Rhodok castle.

The game looks ok and runs ok for me,I've already had more fun in this for a few pounds than I have had in AAA titles.I even bought Shogun 2 in the steam deal,and that is sitting on the back burner.

You go to switch off and something new happens.The good thing getting back into pc gaming late.The games you always wanted to play are now cheap, patched, and have some great mods.:D
  • magicpanda 27 Nov 2012 13:21:02 13,008 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Prophesy of Pendor is essential. So much better than the Vanilla game.
  • Tryhard 28 Nov 2012 13:44:33 3,485 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    So a time of peace thankfully arrived over the Swadian Kingdom,which allowed me to get my troops back up to 73 and bloodied with battles vs Bandits.

Bought a Manor in my village to go along with my Mill.

Then Swadia decided to go to war with the Khanate which pleased me.As they were the first faction I abused.I joined in some mass battles in the field which we won,and two sieges on castles,which we also won.One of the sieges I managed to run up behind the defenders on the ramparts and just let my short bladed scythe cut through their spines.

Upgraded riding to 3 and have a better horse allowing me to get in deeper to the enemy horde and swing out like a berserker with my scythe.I charge in with lance and shield.
  • urban 17 Dec 2012 21:00:59 10,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Can't believe I still play this as much as I do. The next one better be just as good!
  • PenguinJim 18 Dec 2012 01:21:12 5,460 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've been desperately avoiding firing this up for months and months because it would just suck so much time away from the hundreds of games I've bought this year. :mad: Stoopid addictive moreish game!

I'll be trying Crusader Kings II within the next couple of weeks, though, which might have the same effect. :(
  • Page

of 5 First / Last

Next