Blade and Soul

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Old-King 26 Aug 2009 21:07:56 26 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm not one to bring up old durt, but this really is troublesome....

I have to not only wait for it to get in to the english vines, but I have to wait next year for it to come out?

Ugh, just saying it makes my stomach turn. But I guess Tae-Kim deserves a break. Props to his talents.

But really, I wonder if anyone else knows about the game, more or less it's creaters....

I just want a little more info on it before I drop it and wait for it to come out with it's on homepage....in english....
  • Old-King 26 Aug 2009 21:09:48 26 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ugh......2010..*groannnnnnnnn* man, that really bites...the teasers make the wait even worse.....
  • Old-King 26 Aug 2009 21:12:28 26 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ouch, I guess i'm alone when it comes to this topic....
  • Tremendosaurus 27 Aug 2009 09:54:38 1,197 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ..?
  • Deleted user 1 December 2009 12:30:13
    New , 11 minute-long trailer : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/north-american-blade-soul/59532

Now, i don't game on a PC , i don't like MMO's but this looks really really good...
    Yeah , it has boobies 'n' shit for t3h kidd1eZ but the artwork for the backgrounds and (most) characters is exceptional in my opinion (that is, if you do happen to like Asian "stuff").

I'd really hope for a console port (not gonna happen) since it looks very action-y compared to other MMORPG's...

...OR , i could just build a new PC in case it proves to be a good game :)

If it really uses a more action-oriented control scheme (ala' hack 'n' slash - always judging from the video) i think that NC soft will really have a winner here...

Cheers
  • Deleted user 1 December 2009 13:29:03
    Don't care for MMOs, but graphics are really good. Same character designer as Magnacarta. The trailer is also available as a direct download from the publisher in a bit higher quality with surprisingly good download speed.
  • Deleted user 15 January 2010 23:40:57
    Lads, for the life of me i cannot find any info about the darn game whatsoever besides that it's now coming to consoles as well because of NC soft's new "policy" (making even more money that is).

In the beginning there was only speculation of a PS3 port since Sony's exclusive deal with NC soft , after that it got a "PC only" affair and now (judging by various vague forum posts) it's also coming to consoles , fuck if i know if it's for the X360/PS3/Both or the "next-next gen" of consoles...

Also, what's the status of this on the PC? Is it out in 2010 ? Has there been a beta for it ?

If anyone could share some info it would be really appreciated.

Cheers
  • uiruki 15 Jan 2010 23:43:22 3,678 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    We'll have plenty of info when an RMT company bot decides to copy/paste some blog post poorly translated from Chinese. Give it time ;)
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next