I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
  • uglygamer 25 Aug 2009 22:21:13 11,782 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I know a lot of people may not go to the XBOX 360 indie games thread, especially after how ordinary the whole service used to be, but this game seriously deserves to be mentioned, especially if you liked games like Smash TV. Give it a try for 80 points which is less than 70 pence! No online play but its fantastic fun if you play it every once in a while.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-TQcdXDJU

    Doesnt look to great on the video though

    No more indie game separate threads by the way, just this :D
  • Deleted user 25 August 2009 22:26:56
    ouch CAPZZZZ (and l33t words on t'interweb well I never, how passe)

    That said if you liken it to Smash TV then all's good :)

  • coojam 25 Aug 2009 22:28:01 625 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Looks good! Mindless fun and having looked into Game Studio Express, a well executed use of the software. Nicely done :)
  • Deleted user 25 August 2009 22:30:28
    lol @ the music :)
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 25 Aug 2009 22:31:06 36,269 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hahaha, that music is brilliant :-D

    I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Whizzo 25 Aug 2009 22:32:22 42,758 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The music is very good, game's not bad either, very Crimsonland.

    I think I may well buy this, it's the same price as an avatar t-shirt after all.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • uglygamer 25 Aug 2009 22:34:48 11,782 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Forgot to mention its upto 4 players offline.

    Love the bit where the he says "it costs a dollar and I hope youll pay".
  • Psychotext 25 Aug 2009 23:14:51 52,772 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just a shame he's going to lose any money he makes when someone has a major epileptic fit and sues him.
  • Restart 25 Aug 2009 23:39:27 4,678 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I had an Xbox Live message from some random crackpot earlier trying to promote this game to me.
  • Deleted user 26 August 2009 00:05:48
    The song is cool.

    There are no new zombie games for my wii.

    /waggles
  • Whizzo 26 Aug 2009 00:28:33 42,758 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    Just a shame he's going to lose any money he makes when someone has a major epileptic fit and sues him.
    It's certainly an interesting way to test for photo-sensitivity.

    It also gets completely insane at how much stuff it throws at you too.

    80 points I don't regret spending, I'm not sure if 548570 is a good score though...

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • Deleted user 26 August 2009 00:38:29
    /waggles with furious anger
  • Psychotext 26 Aug 2009 00:39:56 52,772 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think I was in the 700k bracket. Did you survive to the end of the game Whizzo?
  • digital.erebus 26 Aug 2009 00:40:28 9 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It does look very Crimsonland-ish indeed! Think I'll look the game up after work -- that music is brilliant!
  • frantyk 26 Aug 2009 01:24:05 65 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Do inreally want an xbox aswell. Ps3 camp and I'm happy

    sorry, thread hijack, maybe. Need a blog
  • Fizzog 26 Aug 2009 01:24:34 4,108 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Anyone else read the title and think that Bengali was saying that he had a made a game?

    /disappointed
  • chasejamie 26 Aug 2009 03:00:58 805 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This game is brilliant!
  • ecureuil 26 Aug 2009 03:09:33 76,008 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fizzog wrote:
    Anyone else read the title and think that Bengali was saying that he had a made a game?

    /disappointed

    Same here, but I realised he must have C+P'ed the title because the spelling is better than usual.
  • Psychotext 26 Aug 2009 03:45:25 52,772 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    :D
  • Tonka 26 Aug 2009 07:13:20 19,839 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Is that what passes as extraordinary these days?

    If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

  • seasidebaz 26 Aug 2009 07:25:01 6,126 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    MS need to ditch the points system. 80 points is a stupid price that means you need to buy at least 4.80's worth of points (or whatever the lowest one is) and you still end up with a stupid number left over.

    If Apple can take 59p off my debit card, why can't Microsoft?
  • kendoji 26 Aug 2009 08:08:39 313 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That song is fantastic.
  • Deleted user 26 August 2009 08:26:35
    Is it out now? It's worth it for the song!
  • Xerx3s 26 Aug 2009 08:37:20 23,944 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    seasidebaz wrote:
    MS need to ditch the points system. 80 points is a stupid price that means you need to buy at least 4.80's worth of points (or whatever the lowest one is) and you still end up with a stupid number left over.

    If Apple can take 59p off my debit card, why can't Microsoft?

    Quite simple, you hand then 4 euro 80 and then spend 20% of that, leaving the other 80% for some nice interest for them.
  • Razz 26 Aug 2009 08:40:37 59,982 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    How much?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • uglygamer 26 Aug 2009 08:42:03 11,782 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    80 points which is roughly 60P
  • Whizzo 26 Aug 2009 09:00:13 42,758 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    I think I was in the 700k bracket. Did you survive to the end of the game Whizzo?
    Nah got swamped after losing what I was using then the only weapon spawn was too far away when I respawned, it does get rather manic.

    I then tried again and was bloody useless!

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • uglygamer 26 Aug 2009 09:02:38 11,782 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think my score is about a bit more than 1300000. Had about 3 proper attempts so far
  • seasidebaz 26 Aug 2009 09:07:49 6,126 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Xerx3s wrote:
    seasidebaz wrote:
    MS need to ditch the points system. 80 points is a stupid price that means you need to buy at least 4.80's worth of points (or whatever the lowest one is) and you still end up with a stupid number left over.

    If Apple can take 59p off my debit card, why can't Microsoft?

    Quite simple, you hand then 4 euro 80 and then spend 20% of that, leaving the other 80% for some nice interest for them.

    The thing is though, if this was on the PS3, all I'd have to do is stick just over a fiver's worth of content in the PSN basket and then I can pay the exact amount. If I buy this, I can't pay for the exact amount of points no matter how much goes in my basket, and then I end up with rubbish numbers left over. I've currently got 50MSP that I can't get rid of, and I've had them for months.

    edit: This is also the reason I've not bought any Indie Games yet. It's too much money to top up my points just spend on a whim, especially when none of the trials have particularly grabbed me.
  • Murbal 26 Aug 2009 09:08:32 21,539 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm not an achievement whore, but do XNA games have... Achievements?
  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply