EG's Best Dog!

  • Page

    of 31 First / Last

    Previous
  • DaisyD 23 Aug 2009 19:38:13 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I vote for Benji.
  • Deleted user 23 August 2009 19:44:54
    This content is currently unavailable

    The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

    :-(
  • DaisyD 23 Aug 2009 19:53:02 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Doh! Try now.
  • MrE26 23 Aug 2009 19:54:15 1,985 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Vote Barney!
  • JuanKerr 23 Aug 2009 19:59:26 36,446 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Vote Alfie (see my profile pic). He sadly died last year, but he was such a quality dog and will forever remain as my profile pic :')
  • LeoliansBro 23 Aug 2009 20:00:25 44,966 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Alfie FTUMFW.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • BanjoMan 23 Aug 2009 20:03:52 13,730 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My mate's border collie, Frodo, was the best dog in the world.

    PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

  • cubbymoore 23 Aug 2009 20:03:55 36,507 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I vote Jessie.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 23 Aug 2009 20:04:42 26,631 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I can't vote for Barney, he looks like Michael Bolton.
  • DaisyD 23 Aug 2009 20:05:48 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    BanjoMan wrote:
    My mate's border collie, Frodo, was the best dog in the world.

    If we're going to go the Border Collie route, I'll scan in a pic of my old do, Joey. Dirtbox has met him. He'll say how lovely he was.
  • MrE26 23 Aug 2009 20:06:00 1,985 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    I can't vote for Barney, he looks like Michael Bolton.
    Holy shit, he does!

    /disowns
  • BanjoMan 23 Aug 2009 20:07:47 13,730 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wish I had a picture of Frodo ;_;

    PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

  • Mr-Brett 23 Aug 2009 20:08:37 12,897 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's all about Poppy.

    Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

  • Latin 23 Aug 2009 20:10:20 3,827 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    It's all about Poppy.

    I'm loving the curly hair
  • TheStylishHobo 23 Aug 2009 20:16:39 3,185 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dogs are much better companions than cats (imo) but this thread just doesn't make me aww at the pictures.

    Maybe there will be cuter dogs to come than these ugly ones :]
  • JuanKerr 23 Aug 2009 20:17:32 36,446 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    solly2 wrote:
    Dogs are filthy animals.

    You're a filthy animal.
  • Mr-Brett 23 Aug 2009 20:20:10 12,897 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TheStylishHobo wrote:
    Dogs are much better companions than cats (imo) but this thread just doesn't make me aww at the pictures.

    Maybe there will be cuter dogs to come than these ugly ones :]

    How dare you call my dog ugly!

    Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

  • Deleted user 23 August 2009 20:20:50
    I'm voting for Scamp even though he's dead due to excessive head-spinning.

    EG's Best Zombie Dog!
  • JuanKerr 23 Aug 2009 20:23:58 36,446 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why dogs > cats.
  • TheStylishHobo 23 Aug 2009 20:26:37 3,185 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    TheStylishHobo wrote:
    Dogs are much better companions than cats (imo) but this thread just doesn't make me aww at the pictures.

    Maybe there will be cuter dogs to come than these ugly ones :]

    How dare you call my dog ugly!

    If it's worth anything, your dog is the best of the bunch by quite a long shot so far ^^
  • Derblington 23 Aug 2009 20:28:10 22,306 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DaisyD wrote:
    I vote for Benji.
    It's not even yours!

    And my dog is the best one.
  • funkyd 23 Aug 2009 20:28:22 7,522 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That film Cats and Dogs just proved that cats are all evil.
  • JuanKerr 23 Aug 2009 20:28:39 36,446 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fuck you man, fuck you. Boxers > all
  • Deleted user 23 August 2009 20:28:45
    JuanKerr wrote:
    Why dogs > cats.

    Excellent 180 at the grass verge.
  • DaisyD 23 Aug 2009 20:29:49 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Derblington wrote:
    DaisyD wrote:
    I vote for Benji.
    It's not even yours!

    And my dog is the best one.

    He's mine til Tuesday!
  • JuanKerr 23 Aug 2009 20:30:00 36,446 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    cthulhu_steev wrote:
    JuanKerr wrote:
    Why dogs > cats.

    Excellent 180 at the grass verge.

    :D
  • Mr-Brett 23 Aug 2009 20:30:41 12,897 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TheStylishHobo wrote:
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    TheStylishHobo wrote:
    Dogs are much better companions than cats (imo) but this thread just doesn't make me aww at the pictures.

    Maybe there will be cuter dogs to come than these ugly ones :]

    How dare you call my dog ugly!

    If it's worth anything, your dog is the best of the bunch by quite a long shot so far ^^

    Alright I'll let you off... this time.

    Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

  • DaisyD 23 Aug 2009 20:37:58 11,826 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I've instructed El_MUERkO to take some better pictures of the cute and lovely Benji. Maybe ribbons in his ears will help. :p
  • Page

    of 31 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply