New Radiohead Songs (2009+) Page 3

  • Page

    of 29 First / Last

  • RedSparrows 20 Aug 2009 00:29:26 22,597 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    early 20s thx

    let's not be too hard on 'the kids', we've had the fatuous discussion that nobody under 21 listens to be beatles et al before... /weep
  • Physically_Insane 20 Aug 2009 00:29:41 8,839 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    spudsbuckley wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Muse.

    Contemporary bands-wise.

    Well considering that Muse are a cheap knock-off of Radiohead you're pretty much spot on there buddy.

    Two utterly shiteous bands for fat 16 year old girls.

    Go on then, what bands do you like?
  • RedSparrows 20 Aug 2009 00:41:52 22,597 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    let's not go into this plx
  • Ka-blamo 20 Aug 2009 00:49:10 7,349 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    let's not go into this plx

    You started it tard-wad

    GTFO
  • RedSparrows 20 Aug 2009 01:17:22 22,597 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    .....whut
  • Ka-blamo 20 Aug 2009 01:24:36 7,349 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    GTFO
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 01:34:08
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    Go on then, what bands do you like?

    Better ones than you like. Do i win?
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 01:34:52
    If you mean The Twat Competition then yes.
  • Physically_Insane 20 Aug 2009 01:38:51 8,839 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    spudsbuckley wrote:
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    Go on then, what bands do you like?

    Better ones than you like. Do i win?

    Seriously, that's all you've got? Lame.
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 01:51:33
    Physically_Insane wrote:

    Seriously, that's all you've got? Lame.

    Radiohead and Muse are terrible and you're and idiot who believes the hype behind both bands. Radiohead haven't done anything interesting or relevant since Kid A and that was half shit. Muse have never done anything relevant, ever, because they just copied Radiohead's whiny, pubesant twaddle.

    The British alternative music scene is utter shite and the alternative music press spends 99% of their time deluding themselves that it's any good by declaring any new album/band as the best thing ever when, in fact, it's all utter shite because it all sounds the same and is all completely forgettable.
  • cubbymoore 20 Aug 2009 01:53:12 36,496 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There was a lot of adjectives there. That should say something about what you're saying.
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 01:55:47
    lolz at the quality of music being directly related to how 'relevant' it is
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 01:55:47
    Post deleted
  • Raiko101 20 Aug 2009 09:14:41 6,298 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've just re-read supdsbuckley's post, but changed Radiohead and Muse to Oasis and Kasabian, and Kid A to Definately Maybe. The post makes a little more sense to me now. :p

    3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 10:49:14
    Oasis a much better than either Muse or Radiohead and i'm not even that much of am fan of Oasis whereas i used to love Radiohead. Kasabian are almost comically bad.
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 11:19:44
    /throws albums away.

    /buys lots of green day cds.
  • montywithnail 20 Aug 2009 11:35:02 430 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    spudsbuckley wrote:
    Oasis a much better than either Muse or Radiohead and i'm not even that much of am fan of Oasis whereas i used to love Radiohead. Kasabian are almost comically bad.

    Excellent presentation of a subjective arguement as fact. As none of you can ever be prove your argument you need to provide a better justification than this is better than this otherwise the thread fails.

  • BTBAM 20 Aug 2009 11:55:37 1,565 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Oooh, I like the new song, the twisted words... one. I'm glad the op made a new thread, as I've stayed away from the main Radiohead thread because of 'it's all shit as of Kid A' and 'Radiohead are shit'

    Oh, and to thick-headedly contribute a bit of a trolling, Pink Floyd > the Beatles any day of the week.
  • Physically_Insane 20 Aug 2009 12:02:57 8,839 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    spudsbuckley wrote:
    Physically_Insane wrote:

    Seriously, that's all you've got? Lame.

    Radiohead and Muse are terrible and you're and idiot who believes the hype behind both bands. Radiohead haven't done anything interesting or relevant since Kid A and that was half shit. Muse have never done anything relevant, ever, because they just copied Radiohead's whiny, pubesant twaddle.

    The British alternative music scene is utter shite and the alternative music press spends 99% of their time deluding themselves that it's any good by declaring any new album/band as the best thing ever when, in fact, it's all utter shite because it all sounds the same and is all completely forgettable.

    Poor post. Even people who don't like Radiohead have to admit that they're one of a few bands that make interesting music that does not all sound the same.

    So what bands do you like? I just want to know. I might like them too.
  • figgis 20 Aug 2009 12:07:14 7,376 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:

    Poor post. Even people who don't like Radiohead have to admit that they're one of a few bands that make interesting music that does not all sound the same.

    I'm not keen on them (The Bends was OK), but I agree with the above statement. To say Oasis are a better group is fucking stupid.
  • BTBAM 20 Aug 2009 12:18:07 1,565 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Muse, even though I don't like them, are simply not a Radiohead copy. Anyone who thinks that hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.

    spudsbuckley, you have declared yourself as being void of a musical opinion. How do you LIVE WITH YOURSELF?
  • Physically_Insane 20 Aug 2009 12:20:24 8,839 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I wish I had shit music taste. There's so much more shit than good stuff.
  • BTBAM 20 Aug 2009 12:23:28 1,565 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    I wish I had shit music taste. There's so much more shit than good stuff.

    What sort of stuff are you into?
  • Physically_Insane 20 Aug 2009 12:27:55 8,839 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Radiohead, Burial, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, Jamie T, Sigur Ros...
  • RedSparrows 20 Aug 2009 12:54:15 22,597 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Why is this ancient and shite argument still doing the rounds? Regardless of bands concerned, this kind of thing is so stupid.
  • dufftownallan 20 Aug 2009 14:36:02 4,725 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    i would also REALLY like to know what bands spuds likes.
    you cant rubbish someone elses taste in music without having your own tastes scrutinised.

    not that i take the argument "radiohead are shit because... ok?" seriously...
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 14:43:12
    Just because i like to be ridiculed, i'm going to list some of the bands i like. Prepare for smarmy Radiohead fans to take it apart, folks!

    Alice In Chains, Clutch, Beck, Bowie, Deftones, early Foo Fighters, early Radiohead, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, QOTSA, Talking Heads and Tool.

    Tell me how much i suck.
  • figgis 20 Aug 2009 14:46:21 7,376 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You suck

    :p
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 14:48:45
    "early radiohead" lol..
  • Deleted user 20 August 2009 14:50:05
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    "early radiohead" lol..

    Yeah, back when they were good.
  • Page

    of 29 First / Last

Log in or register to reply