I own neither kit - RB or GHWT for upcoming Beatles: Rock Band?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Deleted user 16 August 2009 22:52:53
    Opinions sought as per subject please. I can find pretty much every variation of opinion using Google, but given that the game appears in less than a month and I have a 360, I would like to know what to rack up my impending credit card bills on.

All input appreciated.
  • Derblington 16 Aug 2009 22:58:35 21,308 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Personally, I'd go with the RB kit. If ou can afford to stump up the cash, either get the Beatles branded stuff or import the RB2 set from the US.

You won't go wrong with the GHWT kit, should you choose, but I tend to stick to the game specific set ups, myself.
  • yupyup 17 Aug 2009 00:03:50 3,679 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My GH:WT drum's red pad decided to die on me tonight, but that's not why I'm recommending the RB kit. If you think you might invest in another rhythm action title/money's not an issue I'd go for the official TB:RB kit, otherwise look for a cheap RB1 Band in a Box setup. Failing that, Harmonix are selling TB:RB with the original RB1 kit for under 100 quid as a budget offer, worth a look.

Hands Off Our Penises

• Deleted user 17 August 2009 10:05:21
    Thanks guys, I've found the RB kit in a few places but am sure I read it was pretty unreliable when it came to build quality. Shelling out for the branded kit might be worth it if you get the RB2 drums with it.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next