The Walking Dead - TV series (US pace) Page 65

• Page

of 104 First / Last

• Tonka 19 Nov 2012 20:45:21 20,010 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another great episode, this season isnt slowing down at all so far

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• kinky_mong 19 Nov 2012 22:05:48 9,946 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Nice of Merle to take Stephen Mangan on a little hunting trip.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• Deleted user 19 November 2012 22:11:42
    L0cky wrote:
    MistaGav wrote:
    Is it just me or did the woman who gave the glass to the man at the start look similar to the woman who plays Lori?
    For a moment I thought it was a flashback or something.
    same. as it came on, i thought oh for fuck sake not a flash back episode , really. Good episode though. Rick descent into madness is awesome.

I agree with sentiments towards andrea and michonne, their relationship does seem quite sexual.

I like andrea, i thought she developed into one of the better characters, having her cast away from the rest in limbo a bit is frustrating though.
  • localnotail 19 Nov 2012 23:44:25 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    It was good to see Michionne being a badass, even if I'm a little hazy on exactly why they were hunting her.
    No-one gets to leave. That way no-one finds out about them and can come to challenge the Guv. Also, he wanted a new head for his alternative TV wall.

Love the set-up for Michonne's intro to the prison. Very nicely done. The plot scripting is so much better on this series.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• BinaryBob101 20 Nov 2012 08:51:33 22,278 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    BinaryBob101 wrote:
    ...I thought he was hallucinating.
    Oh.

Beautiful tender beings.

• Buztafen 20 Nov 2012 09:18:16 16,060 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Loved the way they incorporated the phone. Rick could've stayed in that room all season and i'd of been happy, loved those scene's. His "We're dying!" sounded so helpless and defeated. Egg's doing some awesome work this season.

Michonne's up'd her badassery quite substantially...just send her and Daryl out to take on the Gov and the zombie horde. JOB DONE!
  • AcidSnake 20 Nov 2012 09:22:03 7,214 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lovely new situation, hope a war doesn't break out right away as I'd like to see Hershel grow some seeds...He's earned it...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• Tonka 20 Nov 2012 12:06:31 20,010 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I used to give the guy playing Rick a lot of shit for being a crap actor last season. Well, he's not. He's handled these last few episodes brilliantly. Even Carl was good in this episode.

What happened? The whole cast is rejuvenated, confident. Episode after episode delivers. It's so nice to watch a show where I care about the characters. Andrea and Glenn being taken was a real "Oh nooo, shit!" moment. Merle is a brilliant bad guy. Can't wait for him and Daryl to have their reunion.

Top stuff this.

• TheSaint 20 Nov 2012 12:36:16 14,199 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This show still has a big T-Dog shaped hole in it. At least we can rest assured that the new token black character isn't evil...as he likes slippers. Everyone knows that evil people never just relax in a good pair of slippers.
  • TheSaint 20 Nov 2012 12:38:05 14,199 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    It's so nice to watch a show where I care about the characters. Andrea and Glenn being taken was a real "Oh nooo, shit!" moment.
    Glen and Maggie isn't it?

/Can't care that much ;)
  • Whizzo 20 Nov 2012 12:40:27 43,033 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    What happened? The whole cast is rejuvenated, confident. Episode after episode delivers.
    I think Darabont getting fired cast a terrible shadow over the second season, one which it's recovered from quite nicely now.

This season has been very good and as comics reader it's been great seeing familiar things but done in different ways.

Thumbs up from me.

This space left intentionally blank.

• Tonka 20 Nov 2012 12:44:37 20,010 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @TheSaint Hahaha owned! For some reason I can't rememebr their names. I looked glenn up on IMDb.

• Khanivor 20 Nov 2012 12:45:16 40,363 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This season really is the bomb. The last episode has the first real 'Aw come on' moment, - Merle not even getting shot at by the two people pointing guns at him - instances of which were rife in the past two years.

Happy to see nods to previous plot points - guts - and the great strides taken with pretty much all the characters. I do worry that the gore and zombie dispatches will become over-cooked and parody themselves.
  • Whizzo 20 Nov 2012 12:54:43 43,033 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    If it had been Rick, he'd have shot him without a second thought, Maggie and Glenn aren't Rick.

This space left intentionally blank.

• The-Bodybuilder 21 Nov 2012 01:08:19 14,054 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    All those amazing headshots and they can't even hit Merle a foot away.
    Another great episode. Michonne's intro to Rick was great. The phonecall was pretty awesome, though I was hoping for Carl to be in trouble and dead-Lori to tell Rick Carle needs him, leading to an all-action return of Rick to save the day.

Really loving the set up with the governor, but the real set up will certainly be between Daryl and Merle.
  • Ultrasoundwave 21 Nov 2012 13:13:22 3,264 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Coach from Left 4 Dead 2 has been cast in The Walking Dead!

Awesome.

"The worst part is, I'll have to have the break-up sex with myself!"

• Tuffty 23 Nov 2012 09:25:08 1,500 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Is this taking a mid season break? On the most recent episode I've seen, I noticed on the Sky Planner that it said it was the 5th out of 8 episodes.
  • Mola_Ram 23 Nov 2012 09:29:30 6,952 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Ultrasoundwave wrote:
    Coach from Left 4 Dead 2 has been cast in The Walking Dead!

Awesome.
    It's doubly awesome because he's playing Tyreese.
  • Buztafen 23 Nov 2012 09:49:59 16,060 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    TYREESE!!!!!!!!!! \o/

Edited by Buztafen at 09:50:38 23-11-2012
  • Mola_Ram 23 Nov 2012 09:55:56 6,952 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The new T-dog's days are numbered.
  • Iain815 23 Nov 2012 14:51:04 403 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Tuffty wrote:
    Is this taking a mid season break? On the most recent episode I've seen, I noticed on the Sky Planner that it said it was the 5th out of 8 episodes.
    There is. I completely forgot about the mid-season break. The episode count has been bumped to 16, so 8 episodes a piece. Lets hope they can maintain the quality for that long.
  • catterz 27 Nov 2012 00:22:41 8,763 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Seems the latest episode wasn't much more than a big tension builder for the mid-season finale. The fluffer of TV episodes.

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• ZuluHero 27 Nov 2012 00:42:05 4,019 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I can't believe its mid season next week. These past 7 weeks have gone too fast!

I know we've got things like peep show, but i'm going to miss my monday night walking dead :(
  • Khanivor 27 Nov 2012 01:38:55 40,363 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    There's gonna be a hell of a cliffhanger next week. I just hope they can keep the insanely high standards going after the break.
  • Tonka 27 Nov 2012 08:14:49 20,010 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Great episode. Easily my second favorite this season.
    Glenn being kick-ass, the Governmat8or being genuinely creepy.

OK, the guy in the cottage in the red zone wasn't very "realistic" but I can frgive that due to the WTF value.

The guy playing Rick showed he can handle raw touching scenes brilliantly and likewise for the girl playing Maggie. I was dead certain the guv would shoot her after she spilled the beans and I was almost a bit panicky about it. No more ffs.

I remember during the dry spell of S02 and I had t defend watching TWD to my friends. Now it's the best thing on TV and it's a post zombie apocalypse drama. If someone had told me that a few years back I'd call them a liar.

Mid season cliff hanger will be EPIC!

• AcidSnake 27 Nov 2012 09:18:31 7,214 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So, I'm thinking the reunion may end up in the following ways:
    1. The brothers hug and Merle helps the old group (unlikely)
    2. Daryl fakes switching sides to play a long con (unlikely)
    3. They head off on their own (also unlikely)
    4. They both die or at least one of them dies...

I think that's the only solution...No way Rick's going to accept Merle after beating Glenn like that...

And to think all this could've been avoided if they'd just sent Daryl on another formula run instead of Glenn...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• Buztafen 27 Nov 2012 09:33:45 16,060 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Its unnerving seeing a young Merle staring at me from the BLOPS2 Face off article on the front page.
  • Adamical 27 Nov 2012 13:56:58 313 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It was interesting that Maggie wouldn't give up the location of the others when faced with the possibility of being raped, but as soon as Glenn had a gun in his face, she spills the beans.

That's true love, yo. It was nice.
  • Tonka 28 Nov 2012 07:47:06 20,010 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another thing I think they handled very well was how Michonne was treated by the prison gang compared to the Guv. Polar oposites.
    The Guv pretended she had freedom whilst Rick & Co. locked her up and asked her to leave.Yet she could clearly see they were a nice bunch.

• Page

of 104 First / Last