Sam Raimi's Spartacus Page 20

• Page

of 22 First / Last

• Trane 13 Mar 2013 14:39:20 4,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He just lost the facial hair and had a wash then? It seemed helluva change.
  • Buztafen 13 Mar 2013 14:43:23 16,531 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Really enjoyed this weeks 'The Gannicus Show! feat Spartacus'.

If or when he dies, i may shed a tear. Awesome character.
  • Buztafen 13 Mar 2013 14:52:43 16,531 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He's got the charm, presence and charisma of a young Shawn Micheal's.
  • Mola_Ram 16 Mar 2013 06:31:41 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This week on Spartacus:

It's good to see that even deathly cold cannot stop the exhibition of beefcake and boobs.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 08:25:10 16-03-2013
  • TheSaint 23 Mar 2013 12:45:54 14,827 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    God I hate that little shitbag. Watching him take out some of the best characters just made it even worse.
  • Scurrminator 23 Mar 2013 13:13:28 8,465 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fuck my arse Ceasar said
    Damn Tiberius is cold. What a sad way for Crixus to go; but then no one could beat him toe to toe.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Derblington 23 Mar 2013 21:22:22 22,281 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Crixxus has been a wringing twat for all of this and most of the last season. He was a great character before but I can stand him or his twat of a woman.
  • Mola_Ram 24 Mar 2013 01:28:44 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I liked him. It's good to have a bit of a berserker in the cast, and I will always treasure that big, manly broshake at the end of Blood Brothers.
  • Mola_Ram 24 Mar 2013 02:02:19 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    God I hate that little shitbag. Watching him take out some of the best characters just made it even worse.
    It was highly amusing seeing him bum Caesar though.

I'd really like a screenshot of his face standing at the head of the army at the end. His expression is fucking priceless.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 05:09:06 24-03-2013
  • Psychotext 25 Mar 2013 01:17:23 55,032 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Debbie downer. :(

Caesar thing was funny though. You know a horrible end is coming for Tiberius.
  • Trane 25 Mar 2013 10:52:33 4,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I hope they now chop up Navea and feed her to Tiberius. Thus killing them both and making me happy.
  • The-Bodybuilder 3 Apr 2013 22:21:01 14,439 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CRIIIIIIIXUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS.

Sorry, long time lurker (I think my only comments were in the first page), but kept quite on this show, as its one of my favs and didn't want to see a bunch of people tear it to shreds as they do most shows. Good to see people like this.

Also LOL at Caesar having to stand by Tiberius on his horse after the thorough bumming he got. Didn't think I could hate anyone more than Ashur, but Tiberius takes the cake.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Apr 2013 22:34:42 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    No, Ashur will always be my #1. I think it's probably the talking in 3rd person that does it.
  • The-Bodybuilder 3 Apr 2013 23:01:10 14,439 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ashur was somehow likeable in his evilness. Tiberius just has this smug spoilt kid look to his face, added to his idea that the answer to all his issues is to deal with it cock in arse (literally) means I can't wait for him to dir a horrible horrible death.

Be interesting to see what they do with Spartacus now. I may be wrong, but doesn't history say he should've died along with Crixus at the gate?
  • Mola_Ram 3 Apr 2013 23:22:21 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I think history and this show parted company some time ago.

Apparently they're consisting a Caesar spinoff. Hopefully they can shoehorn Gannicus in there somewhere. The wacky adventures of Caesar and his womanising bodyguard.
  • captbirdseye 3 Apr 2013 23:33:41 5,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    Ashur was somehow likeable in his evilness. Tiberius just has this smug spoilt kid look to his face, added to his idea that the answer to all his issues is to deal with it cock in arse (literally) means I can't wait for him to dir a horrible horrible death.

Be interesting to see what they do with Spartacus now. I may be wrong, but doesn't history say he should've died along with Crixus at the gate?
    Yep, but they never found his body and most believe he survived.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Apr 2013 23:45:38 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    He's a bit rapey that kid. If I have any criticism of his character, it's that he went from bratty kid to rape monster a bit quickly.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 23:54:07 03-04-2013
  • Scurrminator 3 Apr 2013 23:54:58 8,465 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Actually Spartacus and Crixus parted as they did here and he died separately.
    The next episode seems to at least partially follow what Spartacus did after Crixus died.
    Obviously not much evidence for this stuff. I reckon they will go for a defeat of Spartacus' AR,y but we don't see him die and he escapes with his roman poon.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• captbirdseye 3 Apr 2013 23:57:57 5,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Scurrminator wrote:
    Actually Spartacus and Crixus parted as they did here and he died separately.
    The next episode seems to at least partially follow what Spartacus did after Crixus died.
    Obviously not much evidence for this stuff. I reckon they will go for a defeat of Spartacus' AR,y but we don't see him die and he escapes with his roman poon.
    Ahhh, i thought they both died at the gate. I do  remember readng years ago that nobody ever found his body so i'm guessing they will run with that as a finisher. Like you say though evidence is pretty weak.
  • The-Bodybuilder 4 Apr 2013 08:37:54 14,439 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    captbirdseye wrote:
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:

They never did? Oh well even more incentive now to ensure he survives somehow.
  • captbirdseye 4 Apr 2013 09:48:47 5,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:

They never did? Oh well even more incentive now to ensure he survives somehow.
    They searched for his body but it was never recovered.
  • captbirdseye 4 Apr 2013 10:02:17 5,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It is interesting that they seem to have cherry picked some of the historical accounts and adjusted them a bit such as the split between Crixus and Spartacus and the actual reason why Spartacus started all this.
  • Mola_Ram 6 Apr 2013 06:03:32 8,267 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The newest episode made me cum a bit. Such glorious fan-service.
  • oldschoolsoviet 6 Apr 2013 19:17:24 5,549 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It was fun.

So, next episode, everybody dies, yeah ? ;)
  • TheRealBadabing 7 Apr 2013 01:29:52 1,364 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    captbirdseye wrote:historical accounts
    why Spartacus started all this.
    Historical accounts are written by the victors, or at least those that can hold a quill. For all we know the slave revolt was really started by a bunch of male models and perk-breasted lovelies.

Trying to say that this is a less accurate account than the official records is just as ridiculous as saying the Roman version is the absolute truth. Nothing of the true story has survived intact.

The whole series is a load of fun and anyone trying to snipe at it from an "historian's" perspective is an idiot.
  • Page

of 22 First / Last