Ferrari Challenge Vs Ferrari Challenge Deluxe

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • ZiL 28 Jul 2009 21:49:27 44 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    If any of you guys have the slightest interest in Ferrari Challenge (which wasn't that bad IMO) and want to know what's the difference between that and "Ferrari Challenge Deluxe" that's popping up here and there, here's what System 3 had too say to an inquiry through their website:

"Hi there. Thanks for your email.

FC Deluxe is simply a retail promotion that has been released at a lower price.
    Unfortunately we have to call it a different name in order to sell it cheaper!

Please donít buy it if you already have FC. We will be releasing a brand new version of the game on Wii towards the end of this year :)
    "

So there you go.

Just a small tip to save some money (or bandwidth).

Oh and that new-version-at-the-end-of-the-year announcement wasn't bad either me thinks.

peace

\m/
  • heyyo 28 Jul 2009 21:52:10 14,374 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    no shit
  • Oh-Bollox 28 Jul 2009 21:55:52 5,094 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Cheers ZiL, had a mate asking that very same question of me not too long ago.
  • Deleted user 28 July 2009 21:59:09
    omg

/o\
  • neonemesis 29 Jul 2009 16:35:08 1,640 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I can imagine that quite a few people (fans of the first release) might have bought this expecting it to be an upgraded version or something.

There wouldn't be the need for this name-changing business if Nintendo introduced a Players Choice range for the Wii.
  • seasidebaz 29 Jul 2009 16:45:08 6,126 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    neonemesis wrote:
    I can imagine that quite a few people (fans of the first release) might have bought this expecting it to be an upgraded version or something.

There wouldn't be the need for this name-changing business if Nintendo introduced a Players Choice range for the Wii.

They had to do it on PS3 as well. It's actually a sticker on the sleeve of the game with "deluxe" written on it, they've not even reprinted the packaging. I got it the other day for £12. Bargain.
  • Deleted user 23 September 2009 20:44:18
    ...They have re-printed the packaging because it's a totally different image on the front.
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:56:01
    Post deleted
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next