News of the World hacking case Page 102

• Page

of 102 First / Last

Next
  • spamdangled 17 Mar 2013 22:25:37 27,197 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    There was an interesting bit on the Sunday Politics show today about the various people and groups in the Tories vying to have him removed. It makes the back-stabbing of Thatcher look tame.

It's looking increasingly unlikely that he'll even stay in power long enough to get to the next election.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• RobTheBuilder 17 Mar 2013 22:28:52 6,521 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @darkmorgado maybe it's in exchange for a job when he leaves office then. After all he already worked for the awful Carlton.
  • El_MUERkO 17 Mar 2013 22:33:46 16,832 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They had their private meeting and agreed that they couldn't implement the full recommendations or their media buddies would be cross, so someone had to be the bad guy the others stood up to and managed to wrangle this 'compromise' out of.
  • Bremenacht 18 Mar 2013 12:22:08 15,753 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Another NI title having to apologise for phone hacking. Dear oh dear. So, thats the NotW, The Mirror and now the Sun. Pleeeeeeeease find some evidence for the Express and the Daily Mail.

Once an eagle taught me courage. And I will never forget that day

• 4gate 26 Apr 2013 10:42:13 362 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Copper pleads guilty to selling info to The Sun, and will now go to prison (good). For 500. Rebekahs 11m payoff earns that in interest in what, half a day. Ha.
  • X201 28 Jun 2013 11:38:41 14,696 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Go-go-gadget Gavel.

"Five phone hacking defendants, including Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson, have lost a last ditch attempt to block their prosecution.

The former News of the World editors, who have pleaded not guilty to phone hacking charges, will stand trial in September."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23098284
  • mcmothercruncher 31 Oct 2013 17:29:01 5,712 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    An alleged six year affair betwixt Coulson and Brooks, you say?

How embarrassing for the poor little lambs...
  • TheSaint 31 Oct 2013 17:32:23 13,629 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't really understand the justification for making it public aside from trying to embarrass them. Surely even people having affairs keep secrets from each other?
  • mcmothercruncher 31 Oct 2013 17:34:20 5,712 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I guess it proves they were intimate with each other and therefore more likely to share secrets.
  • rudedudejude 31 Oct 2013 17:34:23 2,099 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Would you though? That's the question.

I think I'd be worried that flaming mane might pull me in, lost forever in a tangled mess of flaming fibres.
  • Shikasama 31 Oct 2013 17:37:37 6,276 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    I don't really understand the justification for making it public aside from trying to embarrass them. Surely even people having affairs keep secrets from each other?
    After the muck raking they are both responsible for I'd say it's fairly poetic.
  • Plant 31 Oct 2013 18:16:24 234 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    mcmothercruncher wrote:

I think I remember this coming up in the uk politics thread in June. It was the Cameron in affair shock meeting.

here you go
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/post/201367/9615890
  • Bremenacht 1 Nov 2013 00:42:47 15,753 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    TheSaint wrote:
    It is. It's delicious. Another kick in the nuts for Ross Kemp though.

Once an eagle taught me courage. And I will never forget that day

• RightBean 1 Nov 2013 03:17:29 602 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    mcmothercruncher wrote:

I wonder how Cameron feels about this, I imagine he will be heart broken, some bitter texts exchanged tonight I reckon, no more lols
  • spamdangled 1 Nov 2013 03:21:57 27,197 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    TheSaint wrote:
    It is. It's delicious. Another kick in the nuts for Ross Kemp though.
    Yeah, he must have been fuming after finding out.

RightBean wrote:
    mcmothercruncher wrote:

I wonder how Cameron feels about this, I imagine he will be heart broken, some bitter texts exchanged tonight I reckon, no more lols
    Heh :) After the scrutiny he came over last time and his connections to both defendants, he'd be better off not risking it. Given his background in the PR sector, I'm sure he's well aware of that.

Edited by darkmorgado at 03:24:29 01-11-2013

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Page

of 102 First / Last

Next