• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next
  • Psychotext 18 Nov 2011 21:18:11 54,820 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Psychotext wrote:
    Everything seems to have chocolate in it these days and a bunch of stuff I've had is less healthy than the crisps I might have had instead.
    This is the biggest internet grooming scam in history. They're trying to fatten you up in secret, then they'll come and harvest your meat for www.graze.cz
    :)

Edit - Stupid new page.

Edited by Psychotext at 21:18:45 18-11-2011
  • Anthony_UK 19 Nov 2011 02:30:43 2,542 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My box which should turn up tomorrow contains the following..

Mango peices with red pepper and chilli jam

Honeycomb Flapjacks

Honey almonds, apple peices and sultanas

Almonds, pecan and brazil nuts

I only signed up just over a week ago, but I absolutely love this site! After cutting all chocolate and crisp and making this my treat for the week, I enjoy it all the more!
  • Widge Moderator 19 Nov 2011 09:10:58 13,728 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I got a free box after a two month hiatus, still going to cancel. It's too pricey and I also feel that the snacks are on the more indulgent rather than healthy side.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Psychotext 8 Apr 2013 10:32:51 54,820 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Still doing this, they've recently started adding lots more good stuff including microwave popcorn (which is probably the best I've tried).
  • Deleted user 8 April 2013 10:34:54
    Yeah they started sending me popcorn every week shortly before I cancelled it.

I don't own a microwave anyway.
  • Dougs 8 Apr 2013 10:37:06 69,114 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    My wife got gifted 10 boxes. Somewhere along the line she must have entered her card details as they just kept coming until I queried that 10 weeks seemed to be going on forever...

They are nice though, considering going to fortnightly.
  • Alastair 8 Apr 2013 10:40:35 16,287 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    I also feel that the snacks are on the more indulgent rather than healthy side.
    You know that you can rate all the items and so could ask them never to send you the unhealthy stuff, and just get fruit, nuts and seeds every week.
  • Deleted user 8 April 2013 10:46:42
    I loved this for a while, but eventually I came to the conclusion it was doing me more harm than good, The snacks were too small to fulfil the promise of being something I could "graze" on all day, and so instead I found myself noshing them all in one go as a snack, and then still needing other snacks like fruit or whatever at other points in day.

I've found it's healthier and cheaper just to buy a big bag of seeds or whatever. The idea is great and some of the stuff is lovely, but it does end up being costly and I'm not convinced of the health benefits either.
  • THFourteen 8 Apr 2013 10:48:05 34,267 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    snack does not equal nuts and fruits
    snack equals chocolate, biscuits or crisps
  • localnotail 8 Apr 2013 11:12:01 23,093 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I dropped down to 2 boxes a week when I went on maternity leave. It's a nice varied treat, usually spread it over 2 days but then I am still paying 2.99 per box so it's not so bad. Was a godsend when I worked full-time, Graze box + banana = breakfast and lunch covered.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Dougs 8 Apr 2013 11:12:11 69,114 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I think the only health benefits are that they're not chocolate, biscuits or crisps. During the day I'm happy to much on fruit etc. It's post-work, before dinner that I found them great for. As a snack to tide you over, they were perfect.
  • Psychotext 8 Apr 2013 11:52:20 54,820 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    They have different levels. The standard "nibble box" isn't particularly healthy, but they also have "eatwell box", "boost box" and "light box" which vary what you get sent (with light box being mostly rabbit food). The health aspect is irrelvant to me though, I eat these to stop me eating bigger meals / crisps etc.

Unrelated to that, they're also doing breakfasts on a trial period, and have recently introduced puddings. :D

https://www.graze.com/uk/products/browse/1283/little-puds
  • Psychotext 8 Apr 2013 11:53:25 54,820 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh, and I really, really enjoyed their fake brownie. If you're on a plan with them see if you can get it in your send soon list.
  • localnotail 9 Apr 2013 11:51:17 23,093 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've just had the salt and vinegar nuts (almonds & peanuts). New fave I think, although the accompanying black forest cake was also lush.

My free box code is 28MDTQ8D if anyone wants a trial.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next