Resident Evil 6 Page 3

• Page

of 47 First / Last

• Deleted user 18 March 2009 14:19:25
    Like Outbreak, but with randomised rooms so keys and clue's are in different areas, would be bloody fantastic.
  • Bulbatron 18 Mar 2009 14:38:13 836 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I want a spin-off, running parallel to Resident Evil 4, in which you play as the merchant and you have to get to the next shop location before Leon gets there! There will be Ganados to contend with, so you'll have to use the inventory from your shop stock to defeat them, but if you use too much there won't be any choice for Leon when he arrives (assuming you make it) and he'll say "Eeeww! I'm not shopping here again!"

Wow - what a mansion!

• Physically_Insane 18 Mar 2009 14:39:03 8,865 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bulbatron wrote:
    I want a spin-off, running parallel to Resident Evil 4, in which you play as the merchant and you have to get to the next shop location before Leon gets there! There will be Ganados to contend with, so you'll have to use the inventory from your shop stock to defeat them, but if you use too much there won't be any choice for Leon when he arrives (assuming you make it) and he'll say "Eeeww! I'm not shopping here again!"

Sold!
  • Bulbatron 18 Mar 2009 14:47:23 836 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Excellent! Additionally, you have to set traps to slow Leon down, in order to give yourself extra time - a few bear-traps and explosive trip-wires should do the trick!

Wow - what a mansion!

• Genji 18 Mar 2009 14:54:13 19,689 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    If it used some sort of microphone feature, you could record your own hilarious versions of the merchant's catch-phrases!

STRANGER

WHADDAYA BUYYYIN

I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE

And maybe you could make your own!

If it was on the Wii, I would also expect some sort of motion-activated trenchcoat opening action.
  • andywilkie35 18 Mar 2009 14:57:35 5,338 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bulbatron wrote:
    I want a spin-off, running parallel to Resident Evil 4, in which you play as the merchant and you have to get to the next shop location before Leon gets there!

Absolutely brilliant! :D

PSN ID & Xbox Gamertag: Wedjwants

• Genji 18 Mar 2009 15:12:37 19,689 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I would like a game where you played as a Ganados (chainsaw guy is preferable), or maybe a Ganados general who can command his minions to capture Ashley.

Or maybe not capture her - just pitchfork her in the facial region.
  • Bulbatron 18 Mar 2009 16:24:17 836 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Genji wrote:
    If it was on the Wii, I would also expect some sort of motion-activated trenchcoat opening action.

Yes, but if you open the coat too quickly and Leon has Ashley with him, she'll think you are trying to flash at her and call you a pervert.

Wow - what a mansion!

• Deleted user 18 March 2009 18:22:42
    andywilkie35 wrote:
    Bulbatron wrote:
    I want a spin-off, running parallel to Resident Evil 4, in which you play as the merchant and you have to get to the next shop location before Leon gets there!

Absolutely brilliant! :D

Agree, Brilliant!
  • GiarcYekrub 18 Mar 2009 19:12:45 3,772 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    *Axe the co-op
    *Reduce the number of hectic battles, they were the worse part of RE4 yet they seem to of added more for RE5
    *Bring back puzzels
    *Add alternate routes to make it less linear I'm feeling on rails at the moment in RE5
  • Deleted user 18 March 2009 19:17:06
    Sure you can handle the puzzels?

;)
  • Bulbatron 18 Mar 2009 19:24:04 836 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think the hectic battles are great! I just think there should be more slow, expory, puzzly bits in between.

Wow - what a mansion!

• Deleted user 18 March 2009 20:07:53
    I second the calls for no co-op or at least make it optional and scale the enemy numbers accordingly. I'm not getting Resi Evil 5 because of the forced co-op and poor AI.

Capcom need to stop trying to make Gears of War. The co-op is one reflection of this. The need to concentrate on what makes Resident Evil good. Also slavish devotion to the Resi Evil 4 formula for the next two games will not be acceptable.
  • Lotos8ter 18 Mar 2009 20:14:25 2,360 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I don't care what they do, whether it has co-op or not but I just want one thing:

If I own the Magnum and I fully upgrade it and then I point it at someone's head and pull the trigger. I want their head to come off and that'll be the end of them. None of this 3 shots with a Magnum bollocks just cos you're the chainsaw dude or the chieftain dude. That shit ain't right.

Fiat Lux

• Deleted user 18 March 2009 20:28:23
    -No co-op
    -Zombies
    -Raccoon City
    -Barry (Age 57, even more beard)

• bad09 18 Mar 2009 20:43:28 5,904 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah bring back Bazza! Barry? Where's Barry? Ginger beards FTW \o/

forgive me Jill...
  • ecureuil 18 Mar 2009 21:47:32 76,814 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My only hope for 6 is that they bring back regular zombies.

No Raccoon City though, please. Talk about flogging a dead horse..
  • ratso 18 Mar 2009 22:23:11 1,008 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why not have a cult of druged-up psychos instead of zombies?

Most disapointing for me about re 4 was that the creepy villagers turned out to be far-fetched mutant-zombies.

Also, dogs definately dont have to be zombiefied to be scary. Anyone whos played cod4 will know what i mean.
  • GiarcYekrub 18 Mar 2009 22:56:24 3,772 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Also I want to ban QTE's
  • GiarcYekrub 18 Mar 2009 22:56:27 3,772 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Also I want to ban QTE's
  • ecureuil 18 Mar 2009 23:00:23 76,814 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh yeah, definitely. They weren't too bad in 5 though. Definitely nowhere near as annoying as running away from boulders in 4, or the Krauser knife fight.
  • ilmaestro 18 Mar 2009 23:05:58 32,449 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    As I sort of mentioned in the Resi 5 thread, I would like to see Rebecca and Ada brought back in some way, as it makes no sense to leave two main characters who we don't know "stuff" (almost anything in Becky's case, various things to do with her employer/real intentions in Ada's) about.

There are various things they could do with the game itself, though, from variations on Outbreak to a continuation of the Resi 5 formula, something based on smaller missions (say, with Chris and Jill in the BSAA before the events at the Spencer mansion detailed in Resi 5, and/or more Chris/Sheva missions in the future), or something based on bigger "24" style events resulting from Tricell's continued experiments.

I'm relatively excited to see what they do, though, as I thought Resi 5 was a triumph, so I have faith in them to get number 6 right, too.

• RedSparrows 19 Mar 2009 10:11:48 22,738 posts
    Seen 24 seconds ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'd love to see a monster Resi. '24' mention inspires this. I.e. You play as 3/4 main chars, but in sucession over one giantly important day that affects the lore in mega wayz.
  • SirScratchalot 19 Mar 2009 11:00:35 7,872 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    Bulbatron wrote:

Sold!
    /Buys 3....
  • SirScratchalot 19 Mar 2009 11:01:28 7,872 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lotos8ter wrote:
    I don't care what they do, whether it has co-op or not but I just want one thing:

If I own the Magnum and I fully upgrade it and then I point it at someone's head and pull the trigger. I want their head to come off and that'll be the end of them. None of this 3 shots with a Magnum bollocks just cos you're the chainsaw dude or the chieftain dude. That shit ain't right.

Yeah! Make resi more realistic!...
    Um...
    Wha?
  • GiarcYekrub 7 Jun 2009 16:59:42 3,772 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Was anything mentioned at E3?
  • Progguitarist 7 Jun 2009 17:09:39 10,441 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    RE6 should be as far away from RE5 as zombiely possible.
  • Deleted user 7 June 2009 17:43:26
    For me there wasn't much wrong with RE5 and it was totally as expected.

I can understand some of the disappointment but think some of the more vehement views against it are utterly absurd.
  • GiarcYekrub 7 Jun 2009 17:55:02 3,772 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    For me they need to get rid of the the military shit, Get rid of Co-Op or at make sure that its inclusion is not to the detriment of solo, Bring back more puzzel elements, make ammo scarce and preferably bring back Zombies
  • Page

of 47 First / Last