PlayStation Vita Page 716

• Page

of 900 First / Last

• Deleted user 6 September 2013 15:16:50
    @evild_edd sign into shopto and you'll find your download codes in the codes section I think. You activate/redeem them there and they show you a pic of your code scratched out.

Hope that helps!

Edit: what Santashi said :)

Edited by OMG-its-Gail-Platt at 15:17:35 06-09-2013
  • Kangoo 6 Sep 2013 15:25:31 1,011 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    After finishing the first world of Rayman Legends, can't recommend it highly enough.

It looks amazing, there seems to be tons of content and haven't seen one bit of slowdown yet.

It really is an amazing showcase of what the Vita can do, tried Killzone briefly but keep coming back to this.

PSN: Adwab2

• evild_edd 6 Sep 2013 15:50:33 2,924 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    elephantjuice wrote:
    aros wrote:
    evild_edd wrote:
    ShopTo failure: my Vita, memory card and 10x game download pack arrived but no sign of my PS+ code or FIFA download code...

Only the 3rd thing I've ever ordered from ShopTo and already a cock up. That's compared with the 20+ things I've ordered from Zavvi over the years with no problems. So much for reputations, hey.

Will see how good ShopTo's customer services are with handling the query....

On the positive side: my Vita's lovely :D
    The codes come by email - check your inbox. They will be there.
    Actually, I got this exact same deal earlier this week and the codes for FIFA and PS+ were on small slip of paper (think bookmark size) loose within the packaging. Very easy to miss!

Edit: as arials said.
    Thanks for the advice fellas. Unfortunately, having double and triple checked the packaging (the vita box, the Jiffy bag, and the cardboard box it all came in) there's no sign of a slip of paper of any size containing download codes. Definitely no email either (checked at the time and again).

No hint of a reply from ShopTo either, despite them having an entire working day. The did warn me it could take 2 working days for a response, but even so... Underwhelming service so far.

Why look, it's a blog:
    http://www.edwardlaven.blogspot.co.uk

• evild_edd 6 Sep 2013 16:10:52 2,924 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    OMG-its-Gail-Platt wrote:
    @evild_edd sign into shopto and you'll find your download codes in the codes section I think. You activate/redeem them there and they show you a pic of your code scratched out.

Hope that helps!

Edit: what Santashi said :)
    Sorry O-i-G-P, your comment was over a page so I missed it.

I've gone into the 'MyAccounts' section, and then the 'Betacodes / DLC' subsection, but there's nothing there. Assume this is where you meant...?

Why look, it's a blog:

• evild_edd 6 Sep 2013 16:57:00 2,924 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ....and scrap that. ShopTo had replied to my 'ticket' a few hours ago but the notification email had hit my junk email. I guess they just forgot to include a print out of the codes in the box. No damage. Tested the FIFA code and it appears to be downloading okay. All sorted :0)

Why look, it's a blog:

• imamazed 6 Sep 2013 17:00:23 5,455 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've been on holiday for 10 days so this may be covered by now, but I thought the jak and daxter trilogy was only meant to be free with plus on ps3 this month? I seem to be downloading the vita version as we speak...
  • mrpon 6 Sep 2013 17:02:05 27,645 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @imamazed cross-buy, apparently.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• imamazed 6 Sep 2013 17:03:46 5,455 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @mrpon excellent stuff. I thought that was only for stealth cunt. Is the vita considerably worse than the ps3 one?
  • elhozzo 6 Sep 2013 17:28:46 234 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    seems they gave both in the end.
    plus, they gave the individual games, not just the trilogy (I have downloaded J&D 1, will do the others as I complete the previous game)

and ... it seems (to me) to be 'free' - not 'free if you have Plus' .. not sure - but it seems it at least...

and J&D1 seems ok - some long black screen pauses between levels, but very playable - I hadn't played any of the series before, quite like Banjo Kazooie ... spent a few hours, got to 33% already...

Edited by elhozzo at 17:31:05 06-09-2013
  • Deleted user 6 September 2013 17:50:07
    @evild_edd glad you got sorted. Having just ordered 2 x 35 PSN codes. I had to do the following.

Login
    Click on account
    Click on orders
    Click on my order

When viewing your order it will have an option to redeem code.

Enjoy your vita :)

Great peice of kit with fantastic games.
  • Froggit 6 Sep 2013 18:51:31 299 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    elhozzo wrote:
    seems they gave both in the end.
    plus, they gave the individual games, not just the trilogy (I have downloaded J&D 1, will do the others as I complete the previous game)

and ... it seems (to me) to be 'free' - not 'free if you have Plus' .. not sure - but it seems it at least...

and J&D1 seems ok - some long black screen pauses between levels, but very playable - I hadn't played any of the series before, quite like Banjo Kazooie ... spent a few hours, got to 33% already...
    I noticed the free thing too, almost said something. Then realised that with them being cross buy, they're probably showing as free free because I "own" the PS3 versions.
  • chub 6 Sep 2013 19:57:26 433 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cross-buy games seem to work like that. I got Limbo Vita 'free', because the PS3 version was part of PS+ months earlier.
  • Trowel 6 Sep 2013 20:00:04 16,849 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I add PS3 games to my download queue if they're free in PS+ even though I don't have a PS3 - just in case like ;)
  • elhozzo 6 Sep 2013 21:16:02 234 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ah yeah, Froggit, that makes sense I guess... (as much sense as the PSN Store can make...)

I'm sure originally on wednesday, it was just the complete trilogy on PS+ for Vita... few hours later, it was the individual games (that delighted me, as I don't really want 3 J&D games blocking 3GB of my memory, but one at a time is perfect - motivates me to complete them, althought I don't seem to need much motivation for completing Vita games, I am flying through them, compared to PS3 ones...)
  • santashi 6 Sep 2013 21:29:04 4,929 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    I add PS3 games to my download queue if they're free in PS+ even though I don't have a PS3 - just in case like ;)
    Good plan. It worked for Limbo, anyway. :)

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• Ror1984 6 Sep 2013 21:30:18 2,094 posts
    Seen 38 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Quick question for anyone who's played MGS HD collection: I have it on 360, but I think it's pretty unlikely I'll ever play the bloody thing. I'm much more likely to play it on Vita, so I've just ordered a copy for a tenner. Is there anything I need to know about it (other than the lack of Peace Walker)? How's performance? Are the controls ok? Stuff like that.

Cheers.

FFXIV: ARR - Khroma Midgard, Odin.

• evild_edd 6 Sep 2013 21:31:55 2,924 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fuck me, Wipeout is gorgeous on the Vita screen. I feel compelled to get out my Atari Lynx and compare the difference between screen resolutions...

Why look, it's a blog:

• santashi 6 Sep 2013 21:33:54 4,929 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    FanBoysSuck wrote:
    Edit: Yeah already mentioned. I should have know better to think I'd find something out before Santashi ;)
    Aw. :p

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• Flying_Pig 6 Sep 2013 21:35:02 10,277 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Ror1984 - looks great. Plays perfectly well. Apart from the fact it's got MGS controls.
  • Ror1984 6 Sep 2013 21:38:40 2,094 posts
    Seen 38 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Well, yes. There is that :p

Cheers for that, I kind of ordered it blind and then thought I probably should've done a bit of research given Konami's previous.

Now just to finish the first one. I've only ever played MGS 2 before.

• Zackv4861 7 Sep 2013 00:23:43 1,064 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Ror1984 you're in for a treat with MGS3. It's great
  • Ror1984 7 Sep 2013 00:54:29 2,094 posts
    Seen 38 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Zackv4861 So I've heard! Quite looking forward to it actually. MGS is one of those series that I've never really managed to get into. As I said, MGS2 is the only one I've played, and I loved the early tanker section.

I remember when a mate bought ZoE just for that demo. I went to his house and we both played it, and I thought "this is incredible!" Then I bought it and ended up playing as Raiden after that part...

• IncredibleKoosh 7 Sep 2013 07:37:49 239 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I never understood the big fuss about Raiden...
  • Ror1984 7 Sep 2013 10:12:31 2,094 posts
    Seen 38 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @IncredibleKoosh For me it was mainly the switch around after the brilliant opening. I didn't mind Raiden so much, it was Big Shell I didn't particularly like. It felt like it got a bit boring after that.

I think replaying it again with knowledge of the switcheroo, I'll probably enjoy it more.

• Deleted user 7 September 2013 19:17:32
    Hello chaps,

What vita games are coming out in the next couple of month on the PSN store?

Was waiting for Spelunky and the walking dead.

Any others that i should be keeping an eye for?

Thank you in advance.
  • Flying_Pig 7 Sep 2013 19:26:55 10,277 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    HiddenAway to thread. Paging HiddenAway to thread.
  • Grax 7 Sep 2013 19:33:44 1,200 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    @OMG-its-Gail-Platt have you played the walking dead yet? If not that's on there for 15 quid at the moment

Though It will prob come to ps+ in a few months I reckon
  • Deleted user 7 September 2013 19:57:04
    Grax wrote:
    @OMG-its-Gail-Platt have you played the walking dead yet? If not that's on there for 15 quid at the moment

Though It will prob come to ps+ in a few months I reckon
    I've bought that. Yet to play it. Looking forward to get stuck into it.

Would like dragons crown, think that's October the 11th. Was hoping for dead nation but haven't heard anything on that for a while.
  • Short-Round 7 Sep 2013 20:16:49 1,114 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I want to kick my Animal Crossing habit, so out of my 100+ game backlog across PS3, 360, 3DS and Vita, I've narrowed things down to wanting to play a light-hearted and unstressful rpg. Which would people recommend I start out of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Fire Emblem 3DS, Chrono Trigger DS, Persona 4 Golden or Trails in the Sky (bought this solely because Flying_Pig is always raving about it)?
  • Page

of 900 First / Last