PlayStation Vita Page 714

• Page

of 900 First / Last

• aros 4 Sep 2013 10:55:52 2,053 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Walking Dead is out this week for Vita, priced at 15. It's 2.3gb.

I was convinced it would be closer to 4 for some reason - paying over 13 more than the store price for a retail version to save space doesn't seem so clever now. Damn. I guess it will be a nice title to have in my collection though.
  • santashi 4 Sep 2013 11:44:39 4,933 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    A port that I've actually played before! ;) I liked the Walking Dead but I don't feel any desire to play it again. I made my choices and that's it. Will probably get the next one on the Vita if it comes out on it though.

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• aros 4 Sep 2013 12:04:19 2,053 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure season 2 is confirmed.

I have Walking Dead on PS3 from the sale but only played a bit of the first episode before it was announced for Vita and I shelved it.
  • Humperfunk 4 Sep 2013 12:07:41 1,606 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Absolutely loved Walking Dead on PS3, so much so that I will be buying this again just to play on the train :)

With this and the size of Killzone, looks like I'll have to delete pretty much everything off my memory card though. Bah!

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• aros 4 Sep 2013 12:19:38 2,053 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I hope I haven't deleted PS:All Stars before (though I suspect I may have :( ) as the size of its updates would allow Killzone's to fit.

How big was the beta? Will removing that cover the 1.2gb patch?
  • infoxicated 4 Sep 2013 12:33:34 1,022 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I want Killzone and The Walking Dead, but I don't want to delete anything that's currently on my 16Gb memory card (except for Jacob Jones - I think that can do one).

I expected a proper drop in memory card prices after the Gamescom announcements about it, but it hasn't exactly materialised and I'm not paying 2 per Gb for the slowest form of flash memory on the market.

Right now, Sony's price gouging with those memory cards is what's stopping me enjoying new games that I'd willingly pay for. In fact, if anyone who sees my Vita asks if it's worth getting one I tell them exactly that.

If the Vita hits two years old and they're still taking the piss with the memory card prices, I think the console will be going to stay with someone on the other side of the Ebay.
  • evild_edd 4 Sep 2013 12:52:27 2,924 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Oops, I seem to have bought a Vita :0)

Came with an 8gb memory card, the 10x download game pack (wipeout & LBP) and a download code for FIFA13. Should be enough to get me started before I hit the indie games. Bit worried by the lack of storage space, but 165 for all that feels cheap!

Why look, it's a blog:
    http://www.edwardlaven.blogspot.co.uk

• Gregolution 4 Sep 2013 12:59:05 3,116 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @infoxicated

2 quid per gigabyte is indeed terrible

Lucky its 40 quid for 32 gigs on Amazon. Where are you shopping?
  • infoxicated 4 Sep 2013 14:09:17 1,022 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I looked on Amazon at the weekend and the cheapest I saw was 61 for a 32Gb card.

If I'm being honest I want a 64Gb card for it, but at the prices Sony charges it'd be smarter to have two Vita's and swap between them!

Even though it doesn't have a podcast manager yet, if it gets one I could easily fill up a 64Gb card with all the shows I subscribe to. Just like I did with my PSP back in the day. :)
  • PazJohnMitch 4 Sep 2013 14:18:19 7,267 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @evild_edd

Good work!
  • mrpon 4 Sep 2013 14:22:51 27,645 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    infoxicated wrote:
    I looked on Amazon at the weekend and the cheapest I saw was 61 for a 32Gb card.
    You didn't look very hard. Over on the right is a 40 Amazon Add To Basket option. Under "More Buying Choices"

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Mageme 4 Sep 2013 14:44:08 1,962 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    infoxicated wrote:
    You didn't look very hard. Over on the right is a 40 Amazon Add To Basket option. Under "More Buying Choices"
    Plus it doesn't take as long as it's quoted. I received mine in less than a week using bog standard royal mail free delivery.

3DS: 5086-1465-9252

• Deleted user 4 September 2013 14:52:03
    Mageme wrote:
    mrpon wrote:
    infoxicated wrote:
    Plus it doesn't take as long as it's quoted. I received mine in less than a week using bog standard royal mail free delivery.
    Yep mine come today instead of between the 16th-20th September.
  • Sharzam 4 Sep 2013 14:56:34 2,118 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    To anyone that cares it seams simplygames have started to dispatch rayman legends. They incorrectly listed it as release on the 5th and have just dispatched mine.

Now just to decide if I purchase killzone and dragons crown.

Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

• Kay 4 Sep 2013 16:03:01 17,402 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How can they start dispatching a game that isn't due out until next Friday?
  • chub 4 Sep 2013 16:13:25 434 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kay wrote:
    It seems to be coming out this Friday. Amazon sent me an email saying that I would get it a week earlier than expected, after previously delaying it two weeks. They are dispatching it tomorrow apparently.
  • infoxicated 4 Sep 2013 16:22:36 1,022 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    I just saw that as "not available" when I saw the delivery estimates.

I got caught out by Misco back in the day, ordering an 8Gb card at 90 for my PSP only to wait three weeks before they finally 'fessed up to it not being available, so you'll have to forgive me for "not looking very hard" - I'm just very skeptical.

I know this is the internet, so I don't know why I'm always disappointed when people can't offer advice without being condescending.
  • infoxicated 4 Sep 2013 16:23:42 1,022 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    OMG-its-Gail-Platt wrote:
    Mageme wrote:
    Yep mine come today instead of between the 16th-20th September.
    Thanks guys - I'll place an order. :)
  • Deleted user 4 September 2013 17:31:12
    chub wrote:
    Kay wrote:
    It seems to be coming out this Friday. Amazon sent me an email saying that I would get it a week earlier than expected, after previously delaying it two weeks. They are dispatching it tomorrow apparently.
    I was going to pick some games up in the sale but if this is released Friday i'll hang on. Killzone did nothing for me. I'll stick to console for FPS
  • HiddenAway 4 Sep 2013 20:17:37 14,789 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Vita version of Rayman Legends will have the missing content patched in for free at a later date

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Sharzam 4 Sep 2013 20:31:31 2,118 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Awesome, was hoping this would happen and so kept with my order.

Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

• aros 5 Sep 2013 14:09:04 2,053 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sharzam wrote:
    To anyone that cares it seams simplygames have started to dispatch rayman legends. They incorrectly listed it as release on the 5th and have just dispatched mine.

Now just to decide if I purchase killzone and dragons crown.
    Dragon's Crown is a must buy. It's excellent.

____

I'm shocked that Rayman Legends is only 1014mb!
  • Deleted user 5 September 2013 14:26:35
    @aros would really like to own Dragons crown but I'm waiting for the download option as I'm trying to stay download only.
  • Deleted user 5 September 2013 15:05:49
    Rayman Legends is available for digital download
  • chub 5 Sep 2013 16:20:09 434 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My Rayman Legends has been dispatched from Amazon. I usually go for the retail option if I can, as I'm trying to save precious space on my memory card for PS+ and download-only games.
  • Kangoo 5 Sep 2013 19:35:13 1,011 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Got home to find Rayman and Killzone waiting for me. Only had time for a quick go on Rayman but it looks amazing, way better than Origins.

PSN: Adwab2

• joesploggs 5 Sep 2013 22:57:35 36 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Please post Rayman Legends and Killzone impressions tomorrow- could be tempted by one or the other. I played Rayman Origins but got to the point where there were no more new levels and I would have to re-play levels to unlock the final land.
    This really annoyed me- I have limited gaming time and a big back collection and don't want to be replaying anything... but on the other hand I would like to have completed the game so I can delete it
  • MadCaddy13 6 Sep 2013 07:42:32 1,840 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeh, especially the single player on killzone. Just hope the AI isn't retarded
  • santashi 6 Sep 2013 07:56:17 4,933 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Hope? :)

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• Flying_Pig 6 Sep 2013 08:18:14 10,279 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    santashi wrote:
    @Flying_Pig Hope? :)
    F**k - that'd be awesome, so awesome! I don't care whether it's Vita or PSP (or even DS), I just want this game sooooo badly!

Thanks Santashi!!
  • Page

of 900 First / Last