PlayStation Vita Page 701

• Page

of 900 First / Last

• jagg3r 25 Aug 2013 10:36:01 993 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anybody interested in a 16gb card for 20, pm me.
  • Progguitarist 25 Aug 2013 10:44:49 10,316 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @jagg3r me!
  • jonsaan 25 Aug 2013 11:27:18 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Divekick is really excellent.

Such a great mechanic.

I'm having a lot of fun with the single player as getting a headshot has to be one of the most satisfying gaming moments I've had in a long while. There's a lot of variety in the different characters too, it'll take a long time to master them all.

I like the old school one hit and dead feel. Reminds me of classic fighting like way ot the exploding fist and Karate Champ or International karate. Very tense. And very silly!

Disturbingly though, I've not managed to find someone online tolay against. Could prove to be a massive downfall.

FCUTA!

• jonsaan 25 Aug 2013 11:32:08 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Scratch that, just got a match....and LOST. Super fun.

FCUTA!

• Murbal 25 Aug 2013 11:45:02 21,547 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can't believe I'm going to miss Spelunky this week because we're away. Sat on a cold beach in Dorset. I've had the credit saved for what seems like months and I'll have to wait for the weekend :-(
  • Moot_Point 25 Aug 2013 11:49:14 3,503 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I had tons of fun with international karate back in the day (more so than ye at Kung fu. Haha, suck it! :p). I would love to play it again in its original form. The iPad version is ok, but the original had its own charm.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I can't believe this is still going. I'm far too hungover for this. I did not poop on a chair lol!

• Nemesis 25 Aug 2013 11:50:42 18,446 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Can't believe I'm going to miss Spelunky this week because we're away. Sat on a cold beach in Dorset. I've had the credit saved for what seems like months and I'll have to wait for the weekend :-(
    Don't go to Lyme Regis they've closed the beach access! Head to Charmouth which is a little bit up the road, less busy, and you can hunt for fossils.

It was lovely weather 2 weeks back!
  • Moot_Point 25 Aug 2013 11:52:29 3,503 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Murbal
    What? Isn't there a coffee shop with wifi there or something? You can use the browser on the vita to log into O2Wifi in costa, I've done that in the past.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I can't believe this is still going. I'm far too hungover for this. I did not poop on a chair lol!

• IncredibleKoosh 25 Aug 2013 13:08:22 239 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Didn't realise GT PSP had dropped to 2.92 (with plus discount).

Purchased. And LBP.
  • jonsaan 25 Aug 2013 13:36:57 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Whilst Divekick may be simple, let me assure you that it is still entirely possible to have your ass relentlessly kicked online.

FCUTA!

• Deleted user 25 August 2013 14:06:05
    Progguitarist wrote:
    @jagg3r me!
    You can buy a brand new one for only 5 quid more.
  • Widge Moderator 25 Aug 2013 14:15:38 12,595 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Might grab PSP games on my UK account I've decided. No jeanne d'arc but there is disgaea.

I feel loathe to rebuy my US PSone games, losing that NTSC playback.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Moot_Point 25 Aug 2013 14:45:57 3,503 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Widge
    I am sure I didn't pay 10.99 for my PSP copy of Disgaea. ;)

• Widge Moderator 25 Aug 2013 14:46:49 12,595 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Oh yeah, just saying I Won't rue the lack of isometric jrpg

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Moot_Point 25 Aug 2013 14:52:25 3,503 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I am trying to hold off buying anything on the vita until there is a sale that offers more than a few pence off that PS+ are offered each week/month.

• MadCaddy13 25 Aug 2013 15:13:45 1,840 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    rumblesushi wrote:
    Progguitarist wrote:
    @jagg3r me!
    You can buy a brand new one for only 5 quid more.
    I sold my 16gb on eBay for 30 quid
  • teamHAM 25 Aug 2013 18:36:19 2,405 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So with my Vita I was only able to get hold of a 8GB card because everywhere was out of stock for 32GB.

I've ordered one though from Sainsburys, so if I start downloading/purchasing stuff from the PSN onto my 8GB card am I still going to be able to download again to my 32GB card again without any hassles (without paying again obv)?

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Games for Windows Live Gamertag: teamHAM

• PazJohnMitch 25 Aug 2013 18:38:53 7,249 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Once a game is in your download list you can download it as many times as you want for free.

Edited by PazJohnMitch at 18:39:17 25-08-2013
  • teamHAM 25 Aug 2013 19:24:07 2,405 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Thanks, that's great.

In the end I got a lot of what people suggested, going for:

Guacamelee
    Thomas was alone
    Mutant Blobs
    LBP

Also got Uncharted and Lego LOTR.

So I've a lot to be getting on with!

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Games for Windows Live Gamertag: teamHAM

• Murbal 25 Aug 2013 20:27:52 21,547 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nemesis wrote:
    Murbal wrote:
    Don't go to Lyme Regis they've closed the beach access! Head to Charmouth which is a little bit up the road, less busy, and you can hunt for fossils.

It was lovely weather 2 weeks back!
    Cheers Nem. Being a geologist I can't resist a fossil hunt but we're the other side of Weymouth so I'll have to try and twist my wife's arm... :-)
  • bunglebonce 25 Aug 2013 21:02:59 2,033 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Valkyria Chronicles 2: I want to like you.

But your continued upskirt shots on supposed 17 year old girls (and teacher) are unsettling. Your Disneyland-esque score is sickly. Your attempt at teen humour is so cliched I have to grit my teeth or skip past it all.

Most importantly, your bug where the mission isn't completed when all the enemies on the map are killed (despite that being the only objective) is very frustrating.

As the only military-themed strategy game available (to my knowledge), I really, really want to like you. But I find it extremely difficult. :/

PSN ID: erniewhatbert

• Gregolution 25 Aug 2013 21:41:12 3,116 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @bunglebonce

The story is completely nuts and very weird but that game is quality mate and never seen that bug you mentioned. Sometimes you have to hunt out the enemies, they're probably hidden somewhere.
  • bunglebonce 25 Aug 2013 22:06:51 2,033 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Gregolution it was a simple, early Drill Grounds mission. I thought I had everyone by turn 5 and spent another 10 turns covering every square foot of the map with the scouts (and deliberately standing on every mine) to no avail, so I had to quit. I was just about getting into the game at that point!

Frozen Synapse Tactics can't come out quickly enough. It's tempting to put it on the other half's Nexus 7 when she's not looking, but I'd like to wait if my patience lasts.

Edited by bunglebonce at 22:21:00 25-08-2013

• Roddy100 25 Aug 2013 23:52:22 704 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    bunglebonce wrote:
    Most importantly, your bug where the mission isn't completed when all the enemies on the map are killed (despite that being the only objective) is very frustrating.
    Usually if it looks like you've killed all the enemies but the mission won't end it's because there's a sneaky hidden enemy lying in the long grass somewhere.

Murbal wrote:
    I feel your pain. I've been looking forward to it for weeks but lately we've had a lot of expenses and my wife tells me I may not be able to get it this week. Not even on Father's Day :(

Edited by Roddy100 at 23:54:30 25-08-2013
  • PazJohnMitch 26 Aug 2013 03:13:58 7,249 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Check the grass in VC2!
  • santashi 26 Aug 2013 08:02:07 4,928 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yep, it's usually a case of following the opposite advice to that in Jurassic Park. Some of those soldiers hide better than raptors.

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• northernlights 26 Aug 2013 08:06:35 605 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    See Game would offer me 210 for my ipad mini so that would get me a Vita. Unsure what id
    Prefer though to keep the ipad or trade for vita or 3ds xl
  • Flying_Pig 26 Aug 2013 08:51:42 10,276 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @northernlights - depends what you use the iPad for. The Vita is an all put games machine and runs rings around the iPad, but isn't much cop for anything else you may use the iPad for...
  • northernlights 26 Aug 2013 09:15:11 605 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Well I never and mean never play games on the iPad. I cant stand the touch screen controls. I do use it though for surfing the web, reading comics etc. I do use it just wonder whether id prefer a vita too it.
  • bunglebonce 26 Aug 2013 09:15:44 2,033 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I re-did that mission in VC2. There was indeed a guy in the grass, but I swear I went over every blade of grass with the scouts the first time.

It's much more enjoyable with the sound off, incidentally.

• Page

of 900 First / Last