PlayStation Vita Page 611

  • Page

    of 898 First / Last

  • gamingdave 25 Jun 2013 12:24:18 4,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    When does the network update with this weeks releases?

    My Vita has been neglected of late, but very much looking forward to Hotline Miami all over again.
  • H1ggyLTD 25 Jun 2013 12:29:40 1,360 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Wednesday afternoon.
  • gamingdave 25 Jun 2013 12:33:18 4,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @H1ggyLTD Cheers, thought it was today, oh well.
  • aros 25 Jun 2013 12:47:37 2,036 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's just unfortunate they were palmed off on a third tier developer instead of Naughty Dog themselves.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 13:05:16
    Is Hotline Miami that good then? Is it downloadable, price etc.... ?

    What's it about? at work... Apologies for all the Q's. :)
  • H1ggyLTD 25 Jun 2013 13:12:09 1,360 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Meant to be great.

    Yes.

    7 something.
  • Zizoo 25 Jun 2013 13:13:48 7,689 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @NeverEatYellowSnow

    It's really good. Top down twitch shooter that should work well on Vita. Perhaps not for everyone, but I love it. Hopefully there will be a demo :)

    7.99 I think?
  • SFD 25 Jun 2013 13:37:47 465 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Is it out today?
  • Zizoo 25 Jun 2013 13:44:23 7,689 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I think so.

    Anyone tried LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey?
  • Zizoo 25 Jun 2013 13:44:40 7,689 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh and is there a demo for MotoGP 13?
  • gamingdave 25 Jun 2013 14:00:22 4,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hotline Miami was my GOTY last year on PC and set to be my GOTY on mobile this year. It's probably not for everyone but I adored it.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:03:23
    Thanks Guys,

    For 7+ I'll take a punt. Haven't been disappointed with any recommendations so far from EG vita owners.

    There's no demo for Moto GP 13.

    Are they any release dates for:

    Dead nation
    Spelunky
    1001 spikes
    Walking dead

    ?
  • Zizoo 25 Jun 2013 14:05:24 7,689 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Thanks Guys,

    For 7+ I'll take a punt. Haven't been disappointed with any recommendations so far from EG vita owners.

    There's no demo for Moto GP 13.

    Are they any release dates for:

    Dead nation
    Spelunky
    1001 spikes
    Walking dead

    ?
    If you haven't already, I suggest you watch some videos and/or read some reviews (10/10 on Eurgamer btw) when you get a chance.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:05:28
    SFD wrote:
    Is it out today?
    Tomorrow someone posted :)
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:06:31
    ZizouFC wrote:
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Thanks Guys,

    For 7+ I'll take a punt. Haven't been disappointed with any recommendations so far from EG vita owners.

    There's no demo for Moto GP 13.

    Are they any release dates for:

    Dead nation
    Spelunky
    1001 spikes
    Walking dead

    ?
    If you haven't already, I suggest you watch some videos and/or read some reviews (10/10 on Eurgamer btw) when you get a chance.
    Will do sir :)

    Is it a long game, replayability?
  • mrpon 25 Jun 2013 14:10:03 27,640 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Are they any release dates for:
    Play some games ffs!!! ;)

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • infoxicated 25 Jun 2013 14:15:35 1,021 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I think Hotline Miami is one of those games that you either love or hate. I thought it was a horrid piece of crap and deleted it after one play. :-\
  • gamingdave 25 Jun 2013 14:17:07 4,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Will do sir :)

    Is it a long game, replayability?
    It's not overly long, though some of the levels are tough! Plenty of replayability as you try and top your previous scores/runs.

    No gameplay footage from what I am aware of for the PS3/Vita, but it will look like the PC version. New trailer hot of the press. Shows no game content but captures the mood, probably NSFW!

  • Kay 25 Jun 2013 14:17:11 17,391 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I really hope there's a demo for it.

    Spelunky is the one I'm really looking forward to, can see that eating up hours on my commute. If they can somehow replace the crappy music from the XBLA verion, even better.
  • mrpon 25 Jun 2013 14:23:25 27,640 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've seen screenshots of Spelunky and it looks right up my street. Is it more an exploring game or single screen puzzler?

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Kay 25 Jun 2013 14:31:06 17,391 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's a rock-hard, unforgiving platformer, not single screen, but with completely randomly generated levels. The sort of thing that would require too much of a time commitment on XBLA, but perfect for a handheld, imo.
  • Murbal 25 Jun 2013 14:34:14 21,542 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The term 'roguelike' has been used to describe it too.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:41:44
    mrpon wrote:
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Are they any release dates for:
    Play some games ffs!!! ;)
    Hahaha... I haven't put vita down since I've had it. Absolutely love it.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:44:59
    Kay wrote:
    It's a rock-hard, unforgiving platformer, not single screen, but with completely randomly generated levels. The sort of thing that would require too much of a time commitment on XBLA, but perfect for a handheld, imo.
    This!!

    I hated it at first but went back to it and fell in love with it.

    Absolutely perfect for a handheld!!
  • SFD 25 Jun 2013 14:47:14 465 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    SFD wrote:
    Is it out today?
    Tomorrow someone posted :)
    I did a quick post during my break...

    No need to be a dick.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:47:42
    gamingdave wrote:
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Will do sir :)

    Is it a long game, replayability?
    It's not overly long, though some of the levels are tough! Plenty of replayability as you try and top your previous scores/runs.

    No gameplay footage from what I am aware of for the PS3/Vita, but it will look like the PC version. New trailer hot of the press. Shows no game content but captures the mood, probably NSFW!

    So what's the aim? To mash as many people as poss :/
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:49:22
    SFD wrote:
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    SFD wrote:
    Is it out today?
    Tomorrow someone posted :)
    I did a quick post during my break...

    No need to be a dick.
    Erm...... I wasn't I was answering your post without taking credit for it.

    wow! It must be hard being hypersensitive hahaha.. Bloody hell.
  • gamingdave 25 Jun 2013 14:56:04 4,121 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Twitchy top down shooter where you have to clear levels. Weapons are randomised and can be used in different ways. Multipliers for quick combos and weapon variation. You'll hit restart more than a game of Trials HD.

    It has an old school look, awesome soundtrack and a very dark mood.

    Granted, it won't be for all tastes, but I think it's sublime.

    The EG review will tell you more, or watch this:



    When you pull of a run like the one from 30 seconds in, its a joy.
  • Deleted user 25 June 2013 14:59:28
    @gamingdave

    Look forward to giving it a whirl! Cheers for the info :)
  • HiddenAway 25 Jun 2013 16:06:30 14,789 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hotline Miami will actually be 6.49. Seems Sony gave the wrong price - but the correction is in your benefit :)

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Page

    of 898 First / Last

Log in or register to reply