PlayStation Vita Page 447

• Page

of 900 First / Last

• Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 13:27:53 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Help_me

Yup. Just for backup :-P

Media Go is a program that allowed you to download PSP games to your PC, so hopefully there will be a Vita version eventually.
  • Help_me 5 Dec 2012 13:29:41 907 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Try this.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/20/introducing-the-playstation-store-for-pc/

Got to go for boozy lunch now but if you have had no luck I'll search once back.
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 13:42:17 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thanks for looking into it, but that seems to direct me to Media Go which only works with PSP at this stage.
  • Deleted user 5 December 2012 14:22:15
    ZizouFC wrote:
    @vizzini

I actually think I exaggerated a bit when I said my Vita is never off. I never turn it off, but it does die from time to time.

I haven't done so. I'll do that. I backed it up using the Content Manager on my PC. It backed up to my PC. I then formatted my memory card and then restored the backup data.

So you're saying I must try the following:

Copy each individual file across to my PC so I have an empty memory card.

Factory reset my Vita.

Download Gravity Rush.

Copy everything back.

?

Thanks for the help btw.
    Yeah, that is exactly what I meant. Assuming gravity rush installs fine on the empty card, it also gives you the option to copy it to the PC to avoid hitting your download cap.

Hope it works out :)
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 14:24:00 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ok, cool. Thanks again guys.

I'll give this a go tonight.
  • Help_me 5 Dec 2012 16:17:39 907 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lemmings is free on PSmobile. Might be an error so get on board.
  • Gambit1977 5 Dec 2012 16:23:27 9,543 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    No, it's a fremium game
  • Murbal 5 Dec 2012 16:47:06 21,547 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    12gb PS3 is shocking - the way the PS3 architecture works I currently can't even download Golden Abyss for the Vita let alone any of the PS3 PS+ content! At least I have Wipeout HD for now.

/purchases Tokyo Jungle

When I can eventually download that. Hope my brother in law gets that 320gb drive in the post soon!

In other news, and more specific to the Vita, Virtue's Last reward is bloomin' fantastic. Currently 2 endings down...
  • Help_me 5 Dec 2012 16:54:23 907 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think you can use a USB drive if you have one.

Edited by Help_me at 16:54:36 05-12-2012
  • jonsaan 5 Dec 2012 19:04:47 25,248 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    In GAME today I was pleased to note the number of people buying Vita bundles.:)

FCUTA!

• Deleted user 5 December 2012 19:43:13
    Guys apologies if this has been answered before but I just bought a vita off a fellow eg'er and would like to know how to remove his account, games and so on and add my own psn details.

I've had a bit of a Google and there are so many weird and wonderful methods and issues described.

What I want is a blank vita and a blank usable memory card. I've tried the obvious settings in the vita itself but it's as vague as anything.
  • Rhythm 5 Dec 2012 19:44:15 2,375 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @jonsaan 200 with a card and a game makes a lot more sense than the old price
  • nickthegun 5 Dec 2012 19:49:33 55,848 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Boab wrote:
    Guys apologies if this has been answered before but I just bought a vita off a fellow eg'er and would like to know how to remove his account, games and so on and add my own psn details.

I've had a bit of a Google and there are so many weird and wonderful methods and issues described.

What I want is a blank vita and a blank usable memory card. I've tried the obvious settings in the vita itself but it's as vague as anything.
    Turn it off, then hold down the power button+R+PS button to go into the recovery menu. Choose 'restore' to reset it to factory.

Something you dont seem to be able to do with the 3ds. Your Mii is still hanging around on mine!

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• elstoof 5 Dec 2012 19:51:04 6,138 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Rhythm wrote:
    @jonsaan 200 with a card and a game makes a lot more sense than the old price
    Enough to make me pull the trigger.
  • Deleted user 5 December 2012 19:51:51
    So it won't cunt the memory card? I've read on what I can only assume are forums for spastics that the card is tied to the current activated psn account.
  • nickthegun 5 Dec 2012 19:52:47 55,848 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah, it resets it to factory, so your card is fine, it just has its hymen restored. Did this plenty of times when mine was fucked.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Deleted user 5 December 2012 19:55:33
    Good man nick cheers. As usual Sony, lovely tech marred with awful software.
  • steveb07 5 Dec 2012 19:59:24 833 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Are they doing 64gb cards yet?
    My 32 is nearly full

PSN: IIIQuid

• H1ggyLTD 5 Dec 2012 20:25:56 1,373 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    steveb07 wrote:
    Are they doing 64gb cards yet?
    My 32 is nearly full
    I've been hanging on for one for a while now.
  • H1ggyLTD 5 Dec 2012 20:26:35 1,373 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Deleted user 5 December 2012 20:35:06
    fix
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 21:08:07 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @vizzini

Well I did all of the above and downloads are still failing.

I think the problem lies with my net though. I did an internet connection test and although all the tests are completed, I am presented with the following in small print:

"The router in use may not support IP fragment packets, and some network features of your PS Vita system may be restricted"

I do have NAT type 2 which is meant to be the best type on Vita?

So yeah, I'm not that knowledgeable tech-wise, but I assume this means my downloads aren't completing properly and/or are being corrupted.

I'm searching for a solution online now, but I'm sure I can confirm my suspicions when I get a chance to download something to my Vita on a different connection.
  • Deleted user 5 December 2012 21:22:38
    @ZizouFC

Then you should probably set this up as a separate network problem thread in the Vita section, and fully describe everything about your setup; obviously excluding actual netnames, password. But stuff like ISP, router make model, settings for upnp, firewall, if using any wifi hotspots/network bridging, static ips.

It should be quite easy to sort out an alternative.
  • Darren 5 Dec 2012 21:24:00 8,316 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I got Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed today and... well... erm... how do I describe it? Oh yes, that's it... it's fucking brilliant, pardon my French. It's everything I hoped it would be but feared it wouldn't be. I must admit that the signs weren't good when I popped in the game and was prompted to download a 119 MB patch to fix perform issues. Fortunately, it was worth it.

Having only played the 360/PS3 demo, I only have that to compare the PSV version with but it seems to be a pocket-sized conversion with few obvious compromises. The cartoon visuals looks gorgeous on the PSV and the small screen helps mask the scaled down graphics and jaggies. The framerate holds up well but a few tracks feel a bit chuggy; usually boat sections so it may be intended. The draw distance is stunning though and I didn't notice any distracting pop up so I could see everything that was coming. The drifting works perfectly once you master it and the sense of speed is OK (oddly it seems better in the super addictive time trials).

I managed to clear the first tier of the Career mode, the first Grand Prix, unlocked Amigo, levelled up Sonic to 3 and thoughly enjoyed myself. This is definitely one of the best console-to-handheld games I've played on the PSV and joins BlazBlue and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 as a demonstration of what it is capable of in the hands of talented developers. If any of the Sumo Digital developers are reading this then I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I feel so ashamed.

One annoyance though, the unlock code for the OutRun course and extra character isn't working with my game and I've triple checked that I'd entered the code correctly. :(

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• Darren 5 Dec 2012 21:25:42 8,316 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    P.S. I'm currently 1st in the world with the first Sonic time trial track, having beaten DutchGuy1987. Won't be for long I know but I feel sooooooooooo proud. :)

Edited by Darren at 21:57:01 05-12-2012

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• elstoof 5 Dec 2012 21:45:43 6,138 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So... I downloaded a few ps1 games to my vita a while back. Looked on the store and they appear available to buy again, should I expect to be able to download them to the vita seeing as I bought them from the store already? Or do I need to stump up again because its a new system?
  • Gambit1977 5 Dec 2012 21:47:54 9,543 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You don't have to pay! They'll be in your purchase history...as long as you're using the same PSN account.
  • Darren 5 Dec 2012 21:49:06 8,316 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PS Vita Sonic... Transformed gameplay footage here for anyone curious to know what it looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASoeIdzdHls (wish I'd been able to find that earlier!).

Better quality footage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qum-VnKF8g0

It lacks the lighting and texturs of the console versions but you don't really notice that on a small screen while you're playing it. A very impressive conversion that isn't a dumbed down 3DS port for a change (hello, LEGO games!!!).

Edited by Darren at 22:00:49 05-12-2012

• HisDudness 5 Dec 2012 21:51:01 919 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Darren Good impressions. I wish it were a Cross-Buy title, as I want it for both systems, but would never pay twice.
  • elstoof 5 Dec 2012 21:51:11 6,138 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Gambit1977 wrote:
    You don't have to pay! They'll be in your purchase history...as long as you're using the same PSN account.
    Good man ;-) found the download list.
  • Page

of 900 First / Last