PlayStation Vita Page 446

• Page

of 899 First / Last

• Kangoo 4 Dec 2012 16:08:28 1,011 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @elstoof

It may be coming with my copy of Far Cry 3, guess this is Amazon's way of trying to force you to pay for delivery.

PSN: Adwab2

• thenastypasty 4 Dec 2012 19:24:52 5,178 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    Amazon are taking the piss a bit, ordered myself a Vita a week ago now, still no sign.
    Not to rub it in, but I ordered with Amazon.It on sunday and I got a dispatched email this morning :-P
  • Darren 4 Dec 2012 20:32:19 8,316 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Has anyone seen any gameplay footage or even reviews of the PSV version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed as ShopTo.net sent my copy today? I only ordered it because I was uncertain about the release date for the PC version (I don't bother with multiformat 360/PS3 games anymore as likely won't own either in a year's time) but I'm getting worried now as I've not seen so much as a single screenshot from the PSV version. :confused:

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• Zackv4861 4 Dec 2012 20:51:07 1,064 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    How do you reset the Vita since the update? If i hold down tyhe button it just turns the Vita off. Also since Update i can no longer play Ragnorok odyssey!!
  • Help_me 4 Dec 2012 21:09:18 907 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Try the format section of the settings.
  • Deleted user 4 December 2012 22:08:18
    Thats a bit odd Elstoof. You Checked your order status? dispatch etc.
  • Zizoo 4 Dec 2012 22:10:34 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Darren

Just had a quick google and I couldn't find anything.

Disappointing as the game got pretty good reviews on other formats, so I'd be interested in your impressions when you get your hands on it please!
  • elstoof 4 Dec 2012 22:31:34 6,138 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    thenastypasty wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Amazon are taking the piss a bit, ordered myself a Vita a week ago now, still no sign.
    Not to rub it in, but I ordered with Amazon.It on sunday and I got a dispatched email this morning :-P
    I got my order dispatch email on the 28th. Estimated delivery date was today. Thought they were covering their arses with that window, I reckon they've been doing some flash sales around the EU and measuring interest before putting an order in with Sony to be honest.
  • Darren 4 Dec 2012 23:16:30 8,316 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    @Darren

Disappointing as the game got pretty good reviews on other formats, so I'd be interested in your impressions when you get your hands on it please!
    I've this horrible feeling it is a stinker but how ever it turns out I'll be either venting my rage or singing the game's praises on here sometime tomorrow. I think I read somewhere that Sumo Digital's handheld games don't tend to be very good (they did the PSV F1 2011 game I believe).

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• HiddenAway 5 Dec 2012 00:03:14 14,789 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    For those looking for Stranger's Wrath in Europe, it's released on 19th December, the same week as the US release.

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• el_pollo_diablo 5 Dec 2012 01:26:34 2,031 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    For those looking for Stranger's Wrath in Europe, it's released on 19th December, the same week as the US release.
    Hooray! Finally the Vita gets a FPS*!

*thats not shit
  • Gregolution 5 Dec 2012 05:12:53 3,116 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Currently in a hotel with password protected wifi. When picking the wifi on a tablet it opens safari with login screen. Not doing the same on vita. Any ideas? I can select the wifi and it shows 3 bars but get a numeric error in the browser.
  • Zackv4861 5 Dec 2012 07:16:15 1,064 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Same here. Open the browser type in google.co.uk ir whatever and it'll send you directly to the set up

Edited by Zackv4861 at 07:16:22 05-12-2012
  • jonsaan 5 Dec 2012 07:22:04 25,248 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sounds like they have an authentication screen on the free wifi. Ask a member of staff.

FCUTA!

• jonsaan 5 Dec 2012 07:23:29 25,248 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Darren wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    @Darren

I've this horrible feeling it is a stinker but how ever it turns out I'll be either venting my rage or singing the game's praises on here sometime tomorrow. I think I read somewhere that Sumo Digital's handheld games don't tend to be very good (they did the PSV F1 2011 game I believe).
    Did they not do the PSP Outrun? That was fantastic.

FCUTA!

• Gambit1977 5 Dec 2012 07:41:58 9,543 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    Darren wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    @Darren

Did they not do the PSP Outrun? That was fantastic.
    Didn't sega remove it from all digital marketplaces?
  • jonsaan 5 Dec 2012 07:46:38 25,248 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Did they? Why? Was it too good and caused a blip in their shit games wall chart? :)

FCUTA!

• Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 07:55:44 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    vizzini wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    I need some help please.

Larger downloads are failing right at the end on my Vita. Gravity Rush downloads completely, and then when it's finished it says 0 seconds remaining, it starts from the beginning... The Jet Set Radio trial did the same.

Smaller downloads like Mutant Blobs Attack download just fine.

Any suggestions?
    I'd do the following things before formatting the memory card:

1: Check system error log in the system settings app
    2: fully power off Vita
    3: remove PS Vita game cartridge
    4: remove PS memory card
    5: turn on system and let Vita reset icons.
    6: fully power off Vita
    7: reinsert memory card
    8: turn on PS Vita and try again
    Gosh darn it. I backed up my Vita to my PC formatted the memory card and restored it. I then did the above... but Gravity Rush still fails to download properly.

I get error: "C0-10932-5 Could not be downloaded"

A quick search of the error message and I see I am not alone. Unfortunately nobody has a solution.

I thought it might be a problem with Gravity Rush specifically, but as seen in the link above, it happens with several games.

I guess my next plan of action should be to try download it on a different connection to see if the problem lies with my connection or the memory card.

My net is capped so I can't try over & over. I might download something smaller and see what happens...
  • jonsaan 5 Dec 2012 08:59:28 25,248 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh noes. Sorry to hear that. Why don't you try using someone else's network? Just to check your isp has nothing to do with this.

How much space do you have on the mem card? Bigger games need a lot more space than they say in order to uncompress and install and stuff.

FCUTA!

• Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 09:13:58 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm going to try at work over the weekend. I had 4 games set to download the first time. Gravity Rush, Mutant Blobs Attack, the bug app/game and JSR trial. Mutant Blobs Attack and Bug thing downloaded fine, so I thought perhaps the problem was with bigger downloads and the connection dropping overnight, but now I'm not so sure.

Unfortunately I fear it may be my isp. Hmph.

I have 3gbs free. Gravity Rush is 1.4gbs.
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 09:45:20 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I just saw this on the somethingawful forums:

Does anyone here have any experience with an Error c0-10932-5? I've repeatedly tried downloading Gravity Rush but get this error at the end each time. There's still 8116MB free on my card, and I was able to download the other PS+ games I wanted without incident or error, and Sony's site's support section (sibilance!) doesn't mention that code. Any advice?
    Exact same situation as me.

The only reply the post got was the suggestion to rebuild the database. A viable option? Not sure exactly what that does...
  • Kangoo 5 Dec 2012 10:19:54 1,011 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The awesome NFS:MW is Game's deal of the day for 19.99.

An absolute steal for anyone on the fence.

Edited by Kangoo at 10:20:14 05-12-2012

PSN: Adwab2

• Deleted user 5 December 2012 10:44:50
    @ZizouFC

It sounds like your problem stems from failing to fully power off your Vita frequently, especially between firmware updates. Any IT professional with experience of networking would tell you that firmware updates are usually a source of bugs, and new config files should be configured on new firmwares.

Have you also tried deleting all internet history and cookies? On ps3 some odd situations were the result of the browser, or all things.

You said you backed up the PS Vita. Is that program by program copying, or the backup image feature. Personally the copy by copy feature is better, as it means even if you reset your vita to factory defaults, manually setup your PSN account on it, and copied the stuff back across one by one, you aren't copying any possible system problems back onto the system. And it also lets you format/reset to factory defaults, setup psn, and try to get gravity rush with an empty memory card. Then allows you individually copy it locally to the PC (assuming it installed correctly on an empty card).
  • elstoof 5 Dec 2012 10:46:41 6,138 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Finally bloody arrived \o/
  • mrpon 5 Dec 2012 10:53:11 27,643 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Press and hold for a few seconds to power on!!

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• elstoof 5 Dec 2012 11:31:12 6,138 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Heh, I dug my old PSP out last night to see if I can figure out how to the PS1 games I've downloaded on there transferred - the difference in build quality is amazing isn't it. I wonder if they look similar enough that my wife won't notice any difference...
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 11:44:22 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @vizzini

I actually think I exaggerated a bit when I said my Vita is never off. I never turn it off, but it does die from time to time.

I haven't done so. I'll do that. I backed it up using the Content Manager on my PC. It backed up to my PC. I then formatted my memory card and then restored the backup data.

So you're saying I must try the following:

Copy each individual file across to my PC so I have an empty memory card.

Factory reset my Vita.

Download Gravity Rush.

Copy everything back.

?

Thanks for the help btw.
  • Help_me 5 Dec 2012 12:53:29 907 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Have you tried downloading gravity rush to your pc and transferring that way?
  • Zizoo 5 Dec 2012 12:59:51 7,704 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I don't think that's possible?

I used to download to my PS3 and transfer to the Vita, but my PS3 broke a couple of months ago.
  • Help_me 5 Dec 2012 13:21:45 907 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Problem solved: (Edit) oops may just be for backup. I'll investigate and reply.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/psvita/cm/installcma.html

Edited by Help_me at 13:23:31 05-12-2012
  • Page

of 899 First / Last