Valentine's Day Page 14

  • Page

    of 17 First / Last

  • DUFFMAN5 14 Feb 2014 15:42:46 16,368 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Chaps when you say "girlfriends" do you infact mean Bangkok Chick Boys or are we talking the "real dolls" type thing with deluxe muff hair. I can not and will not accept you have actual real lady friends.

    ;);)
  • captainrentboy 14 Feb 2014 15:44:43 1,205 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    captainrentboy wrote:
    I sent my wife flowers, chocs, booze and balloons to her workplace. (Cuz I'm a soppy twat)
    Did the note say "HANDS OFF, SHES MARRIED!!"?
    Haha. :)
    No there wasn't a note, I just asked them to print off and staple the receipt for the lot onto the flowers. That way she'd know how disappointed I was with my Toblerone. (The least romantic chocolate bar in the universe)
  • Psychotext 14 Feb 2014 15:44:57 56,999 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well...

    /checks over shoulder

    ...I wouldn't call her a lady as such.
  • RichDC 14 Feb 2014 15:51:17 5,920 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Ha! After having nothing prepared this morning apart from some vague ideas, I think I've finally sorted everything out. Curry is cooking for a nice meal tonight, presents bought and wrapped, with some snuck into her flat for when she gets home.

    /waits for the news that the chocolates have melted all over her bed and the cats have managed to destroy/eat/choke on the rose. :(
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Feb 2014 15:51:28 13,873 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I've done nothing this year, VD can do one.

    Edited by Armoured_Bear at 15:51:41 14-02-2014
  • Trafford 14 Feb 2014 15:53:12 6,718 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I suspect my ex wife is going to spend the weekend getting wined, dined and fucked, by her new man, but I'm not bitter.
    Myself, I'm going to a very cool gig at the student union tomorrow night with a nice woman I met online.
    Should be interesting, I'm a bit out of my comfort zone, her being 7 years younger and covered in tattoos : p
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Feb 2014 15:53:57 13,873 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Trafford wrote:
    I suspect my ex wife is going to spend the weekend getting wined, dined and fucked, by her new man, but I'm not bitter.
    Myself, I'm going to a very cool gig at the student union tomorrow night with a nice woman I met online.
    Should be interesting, I'm a bit out of my comfort zone, her being 7 years younger and covered in tattoos : p
    Nice work, You win!
  • imamazed 14 Feb 2014 15:54:47 6,200 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    I've done nothing this year, VD can do one.
    I suppose alcoholic gifts are out of the question anyway...
  • kinky_mong 14 Feb 2014 15:54:52 11,421 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    I've done nothing this year, VD can do one.
    Always unfortunate when you find the other half caught the herpes off that sailor she banged behind your back.
  • whatfruit 14 Feb 2014 15:57:06 1,914 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I've put myself in a very awkward position tonight.

    Older woman (15 years older than me) that I have been seeing on/off for last 18 months has invited me out. I don't really want to go but she is sorting me out with six nations tickets for next week so have to grin and bear it for the team.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Feb 2014 15:57:59 13,873 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    whatfruit wrote:
    I've put myself in a very awkward position tonight.

    Older woman (15 years older than me) that I have been seeing on/off for last 18 months has invited me out. I don't really want to go but she is sorting me out with six nations tickets for next week so have to grin and bear it for the team.
    What's so awkward?
  • whatfruit 14 Feb 2014 15:59:55 1,914 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear I don't really want to see her but due to it being Valentines day I have been obligated by the forces of societal expectation to do something.
  • mrpon 14 Feb 2014 16:02:20 30,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    whatfruit wrote:
    I've put myself in a very awkward position tonight.

    Older woman (15 years older than me) that I have been seeing on/off for last 18 months has invited me out. I don't really want to go but she is sorting me out with six nations tickets for next week so have to grin and bear it for the team.
    What's so awkward?
    It's his Mum.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 Feb 2014 16:04:19 13,873 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    whatfruit wrote:
    @Armoured_Bear I don't really want to see her but due to it being Valentines day I have been obligated by the forces of societal expectation to do something.
    You're 15 years younger, you can get away with less :-)
  • robc84 14 Feb 2014 16:08:20 7,612 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    whatfruit wrote:
    I've put myself in a very awkward position tonight.

    Older woman (15 years older than me) that I have been seeing on/off for last 18 months has invited me out. I don't really want to go but she is sorting me out with six nations tickets for next week so have to grin and bear it for the team.
    What's so awkward?
    It's his Mum.
    Glol.

    I managed to pick up a card and a heart shaped balloon to go with the flowers. We are getting a chinese tonight and watching a film after the baby is asleep.

    Hopefully I've done enough!
  • rockavitch 14 Feb 2014 16:08:52 509 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    Do what I did for my fiancee. Get her a box of roses and say "I thought you said you wanted roses".

    Then also give her actual roses.
    I got my gf a bag of plain, bag of wholemeal and a bag of self raising flour last year. Wasn't impressed when I said "well you wanted flours".

    Saw the funny side... a day later.

    Also didn't buy real flowers after.

    Edit: Spelling.

    Edited by rockavitch at 16:09:49 14-02-2014
  • Deleted user 14 February 2014 16:25:20
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Chaps when you say "girlfriends" do you infact mean Bangkok Chick Boys or are we talking the "real dolls" type thing with deluxe muff hair. I can not and will not accept you have actual real lady friends.

    ;);)
    Obviously I met mine on Match.com like a proper dyed in the wool geek...
  • Syrette 14 Feb 2014 16:58:03 45,294 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anyone bought their hands anything?
  • prawnking1980 14 Feb 2014 17:40:08 6,531 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Looking to share the guilt?
  • von_Doll 14 Feb 2014 17:54:27 2,141 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    We're not talking this Valentine's Day.

    She says:
    I had a romantic night planned whereby I'd slip into a sexy dress, we'd eat good food and drink fine wine and then spend hours making sweet, sweet love.

    But, no, he's spoiled it by going out.

    I say: I'm off out to run an errand for a mate who's currently in hospital with his sick child, which will take me all of half an hour. You'll be glued to fucking Facebook until you go to bed with a sore head either way.
  • Deleted user 14 February 2014 18:00:27
    You heartless bastard!
  • Kostabi 14 Feb 2014 18:04:25 5,396 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    Anyone bought their hands anything?
    A break, by using the opposite one.
  • Deleted user 14 February 2014 18:18:25
    Bollocks.

    I asked her the other day if we were bothering this year to which she said "Nah it's alright"

    She's just come home with a fuck ton of chocolate for me, a bag of chilli and goats cheese crisps and some fucking cinnamon swirls! Oh and a card.......that's in it's own little box ffs

    "I thought we weren't bothering?" I say

    "Well I heard you on the phone ordering roses the other day?" she say.

    "oh" sweating now "they weren't for you, they were for Jan, our cleaner. Yellow roses are her favourite"

    :-O
  • Psychotext 14 Feb 2014 21:19:20 56,999 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Anyone had their yearly blowjob yet?
  • ibenam 14 Feb 2014 21:34:13 1,839 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Psychotext o/ In the shower no less!

    Edited by ibenam at 21:34:31 14-02-2014
  • Psychotext 14 Feb 2014 21:35:24 56,999 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    \o/
  • skiplevels 14 Feb 2014 22:07:45 778 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    mfw I see otherwise right thinking ppl 'celebrating' valentine's day
  • Deleted user 14 February 2014 22:10:37
    Syrette wrote:
    Anyone bought their hands anything?
    A pot noodle and a wank.
  • elstoof 14 Feb 2014 22:17:22 9,276 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The trick is to add only just enough hot water to reinvigorate the noodles.
  • Mr_Sleep 14 Feb 2014 22:59:14 18,051 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My parents have come to visit, couldn't get any less romantic if I tried.
  • Page

    of 17 First / Last

Log in or register to reply