The Photo Gallery Page 484

• Page

of 484 First / Last

Next
  • Maturin 16 Jun 2014 14:56:35 2,889 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Very nice Ben. I particularly like Looking Back for its golden colours.
  • henro_ben 16 Jun 2014 16:08:43 2,211 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Last one, basically the same as the first one I posted but from the other side - think this one's my fav of the lot.

Clarity
  • Tomo 16 Jun 2014 18:03:03 13,878 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Great stuff as usual henro.

It always makes me laugh when you say one of your pictures is worse than the others. I can never tell what is remotely better/worse!
  • henro_ben 16 Jun 2014 23:19:16 2,211 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tomo wrote:
    Great stuff as usual henro.

It always makes me laugh when you say one of your pictures is worse than the others. I can never tell what is remotely better/worse!
    Ha! Thanks Tomo.

When I look at my shots I just see a long list of 'if only...' If only I'd raised the camera/taken a step to the left/judged the wave better etc. etc. ;-)
  • Tonka 1 Jul 2014 12:28:23 20,006 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh man...

I'm trying to make a photo book from the photos from our trip to China and there are about 20 gigabytes of jpgs to sort out.

What a nightmare. To make matters worse there isn't enough space on our iMac to put all the images on it and to sort that out I need to go through all the other millions of photos.

I've resorted to upload them straight from the memory card to Google+. Then I let google select highlights from each day (between 200 - 300 photos each day) and then do a quick triage (do I need another cute close up picture of the kids where I can't even make out where they are?)

Hells bells.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Page

of 484 First / Last

Next