The Photo Gallery Page 484

• Page

of 484 First / Last

Next
  • Maturin 16 Jun 2014 14:56:35 2,929 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Very nice Ben. I particularly like Looking Back for its golden colours.
  • henro_ben 16 Jun 2014 16:08:43 2,215 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Last one, basically the same as the first one I posted but from the other side - think this one's my fav of the lot.

Clarity
  • Tomo 16 Jun 2014 18:03:03 13,886 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Great stuff as usual henro.

It always makes me laugh when you say one of your pictures is worse than the others. I can never tell what is remotely better/worse!
  • henro_ben 16 Jun 2014 23:19:16 2,215 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tomo wrote:
    Great stuff as usual henro.

It always makes me laugh when you say one of your pictures is worse than the others. I can never tell what is remotely better/worse!
    Ha! Thanks Tomo.

When I look at my shots I just see a long list of 'if only...' If only I'd raised the camera/taken a step to the left/judged the wave better etc. etc. ;-)
  • Tonka 1 Jul 2014 12:28:23 20,144 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh man...

I'm trying to make a photo book from the photos from our trip to China and there are about 20 gigabytes of jpgs to sort out.

What a nightmare. To make matters worse there isn't enough space on our iMac to put all the images on it and to sort that out I need to go through all the other millions of photos.

I've resorted to upload them straight from the memory card to Google+. Then I let google select highlights from each day (between 200 - 300 photos each day) and then do a quick triage (do I need another cute close up picture of the kids where I can't even make out where they are?)

Hells bells.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Page

of 484 First / Last

Next