Fragile first impressions Page 2

• Page

of 5 First / Last

• Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:35:44
    MoGamer2006 wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Grow up for fucks sake. Does it really affect you? Are you 12? Have I called you an idiot for buying one? No. All I did was comment on the Wii being shit. Because I think it is shit. Because it is shit. :)

Well, I think you're shit. Because you are shit. :)
    Well you see that is you attacking me, I could thus legitimately become offended. While me attacking a small white box which you happen to possess as well as millions of others, including myself, does not give you a right to get so offended. It just makes you look like a bit of a nonce when you do.

:D
  • ecu 23 Jan 2009 14:36:07 77,311 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'll read it at a later day, I'm a bit busy right now.

For someone who has read it, can you tell me if one of these words applies?

Good
    Bad

Thanks.
  • neonemesis 23 Jan 2009 14:36:15 1,640 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Cheers for sharing your experience with us Jin. Sounds like an interesting game, hope it comes this way soon.
  • Sean.Aaron 23 Jan 2009 14:37:19 2,531 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Grow up for fucks sake.

I guess your comprehension of irony is broken if this is what you post when you get called on pointless trolling...really I'm amazed you actually posted this.

Jin, stick to your wordy guns!
  • gohda 23 Jan 2009 14:37:49 6,642 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    G'wan mowgli!
  • Sean.Aaron 23 Jan 2009 14:39:56 2,531 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:

Good
    Bad

Thanks.

Good seems to apply.
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:41:37
    Sean.Aaron wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Grow up for fucks sake.

I guess you're comprehension of irony is broken if this is what you post when you get called on pointless trolling...really I'm amazed you actually posted this.

Jin, stick to your wordy guns!
    You're american what the fuck do you know about irony?
    God this shouldn't be so fun. I'm meant oto be revising. It's like throwing stink bombs into the playground of a blind schools and watching all the kids run into each other trying to get away. Simple things eh.
  • TheBear 23 Jan 2009 14:42:46 4,536 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    O' Grades coming up? Good luck with that.
  • Sean.Aaron 23 Jan 2009 14:44:16 2,531 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:

Apparently more than you.

Well, I'm done. In some threads you have something intelligent to contribute, but in the Wii board, it's just endless pointless trolling. You should feel proud.
  • ecu 23 Jan 2009 14:44:54 77,311 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The trolling ends if you just ignore it.
  • MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 14:46:48 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    MoGamer2006 wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Grow up for fucks sake. Does it really affect you? Are you 12? Have I called you an idiot for buying one? No. All I did was comment on the Wii being shit. Because I think it is shit. Because it is shit. :)

Well, I think you're shit. Because you are shit. :)
    Well you see that is you attacking me, I could thus legitimately become offended. While me attacking a small white box which you happen to possess as well as millions of others, including myself, does not give you a right to get so offended. It just makes you look like a bit of a nonce when you do.

Oh dear, sense of humour failure. It was meant to be a childishly playground-level jokey retort - did you not see the :) ?

It doesn't bother me what you think about the Wii - in fact, I couldn't care less. But I'm baffled why you repeatedly feel the need to litter Wii threads with your humourless digs. It's just *dull* - have you got nothing better to do?

BTW, I thought you'd sold your Wii? Make your mind up!
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:46:56
    TheBear wrote:
    Cheers mate.
  • MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 14:49:04 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    To anyone still reading, how do you gain entrance to the exclusive Wii discussion thread I keep hearing about? It'd be nice to be able to discuss matters Wii in a twat-free zone.
  • JinTypeNoir 23 Jan 2009 14:49:51 4,392 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:

Good
    Bad

Thanks.

BASED ON ONLY 3 HOURS OR SO WORTH OF PLAY: Good.

• Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:50:26
    Sean.Aaron wrote:
    mowgli wrote:

Apparently more than you.

Well, I'm done. In some threads you have something intelligent to contribute, but in the Wii board, it's just endless pointless trolling. You should feel proud.
    It's more of a shallow victory. If you wan't to know why I'm being an annoying troll, just ask ecosse, he taught me all I know! And damn he really was onto something good. Don't respond, like ecu says, just ignore it!

@Mo- I was jesting too! And yeah I have sold it I just haven't sent it off yet.
  • MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 14:50:39 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    TheBear wrote:
    Cheers mate.

Given that Mowgli doesn't know the difference between 'aye' and 'eh', even when the error is pointed out, I'd say the chances of seing the birth of a future captain of industry are slim. :)
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:51:00
    MoGamer2006 wrote:
    To anyone still reading, how do you gain entrance to the exclusive Wii discussion thread I keep hearing about? It'd be nice to be able to discuss matters Wii in a twat-free zone.
    Well now youve upset me.
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 14:51:35
    MoGamer2006 wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    TheBear wrote:
    Cheers mate.

Given that Mowgli doesn't know the difference between 'aye' and 'eh', even when the error is pointed out, I'd say the chances of seing the birth of a future captain of industry are slim. :)
    I'm Scottish you dildo.
  • LeD 23 Jan 2009 14:56:14 6,314 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Der_tolle_Emil wrote:
    LeD wrote:
    Der_tolle_Emil wrote:
    LeD wrote:
    I'm not reading that fucking wall of text.

Go away.

Why should I? I'm interested in the thread's topic, but horrified that the author deems it necessary to inflict an undigestible magma of words on fellow forumites.

I demand a more concise version, one or two paragraphs please.

And why exactly does that justify swearing?

Since when does swearing need to be fucking justified, you fucking sweating piece of cunt?
  • MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 14:56:20 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm sorry, I didn't realise. You have my sympathies. ;)
  • DodgyPast 23 Jan 2009 15:01:16 8,535 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cheers, really looking forward to the US release ;)
  • Pac-man-ate-my-wife 23 Jan 2009 15:01:42 7,020 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    For fucks sake. I don't give a fuck what anyone's said about the Wii but can we not have the thread derailed by either those who like it or those who hate it?

Anyhow, this game sounds interesting and I like the sound of this first part - does anyone know how long the full game is supposed to take?
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 15:03:00
    Sorry if I offended anyone, really didn't intend on it. Just trying my best not to do work so thought I'd throw some meat into the cage and see who was around to play. Fragile does indeed look very good, but I now have to do my best to hate it because I don't have a Wii anymore!
  • MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 15:08:09 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Aw, Mowgli's a pussycat really... playing with his meat...

And with that, peace returns to the EG forums and a thread is, at last, rerailed.
  • Deleted user 23 January 2009 15:10:48
    :)
  • JinTypeNoir 23 Jan 2009 15:13:17 4,392 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pac-man ate my wife wrote:
    Anyhow, this game sounds interesting and I like the sound of this first part - does anyone know how long the full game is supposed to take?

It's clear I'm still near the beginning from where I left off, unless the story development goes ridiculously quick, I don't imagine it will take less than 10 hours. Though I don't have the feel that is a 40 epic RPG type of game.

That said, it seems like this the type of game where playthroughs could be extremely different. If you take the time to examine the environment with your flashlight and read/find all the graffiti and detail built into it, I'd imagine it would extend game time quite a bit, but I could see a gamer cutting down quite a bit of the game time if they skip scenes and don't pay much attention to the environment. I'm not sure how much fun the game would be then though, as like survival horror, it's kind of dependent on whether you are willing to give the developer the benefit of your undivided interest and attention.
  • JuanKerr 23 Jan 2009 15:15:49 36,445 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MoGamer2006 wrote:
    Aw, Mowgli's a pussycat really... playing with his meat...

What mowgli does in the privacy of his own home while he's posting on here is of no interest to me.
  • thedaveeyres 23 Jan 2009 15:16:23 11,585 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    It just makes you look like a bit of a nonce when you do.

He fucks kids?

XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

• MoGamer2006 23 Jan 2009 15:21:42 977 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Obviously. not played this but this doesn't look like the sort of game I'd want to play for 40h anyway - much rather a short, sharp, intense experience rather than one that starts to drag on.
  • Binny 23 Jan 2009 17:26:05 187 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Sorry if I offended anyone, really didn't intend on it. Just trying my best not to do work so thought I'd throw some meat into the cage and see who was around to play. Fragile does indeed look very good, but I now have to do my best to hate it because I don't have a Wii anymore!

Fair enough. You don't want to be wishing you never sold it! People need reasons as to why they want to sell something & if that reason is because they think it's shit then that sounds fair to me.

Nice write up Jin, can't wait for this game.
  • Page

of 5 First / Last