Motorsport Page 823

  • Page

    of 874 First / Last

  • brokenkey 14 Jul 2014 15:49:10 7,089 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    On the subject of new pants - Christian Horner and Ginger Spice?

    3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

  • altitude2k 14 Jul 2014 17:31:16 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It took 15 years, but her bank account is finally running dry.
  • Bremenacht 14 Jul 2014 18:04:25 18,731 posts
    Seen 5 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Weird combo. Can't see it lasting.
  • SolidSCB 14 Jul 2014 18:07:20 6,917 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Pulled himself a Red Bull.
  • thelzdking 14 Jul 2014 19:30:16 4,369 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    He doesn't need his diffusers blowing now.
  • estoo 14 Jul 2014 19:59:11 2,834 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    They've been together a good few months at least, I remember thinking how odd it was when I first heard.
    She smells a future Bernie Ecclestone and it's his teenage wet dream come true. Everyone's a winner!
    Strangest thing is that they've kept it so low key for so long since they're both media whores.
  • superdelphinus 14 Jul 2014 21:12:31 8,089 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The weirdest thing is that they are basically the same age I think
  • altitude2k 18 Jul 2014 20:48:09 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hockenheim looks incredibly depressing, despite Rosberg doing everything he can to German himself up this weekend.

    People gave Hamilton grief for his "Rosberg has 1/8th the support in Germany, than I have at Silverstone" comment. Looks like he was actually being incredibly generous. Home race, indeed...
  • X201 18 Jul 2014 20:56:38 15,584 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    Hockenheim looks incredibly depressing,
    Slowing down and turning right on the first straight still feels wrong whenever I watch it. :-(
  • Bremenacht 18 Jul 2014 21:37:20 18,731 posts
    Seen 5 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    Hockenheim looks incredibly depressing, despite Rosberg doing everything he can to German himself up this weekend.

    People gave Hamilton grief for his "Rosberg has 1/8th the support in Germany, than I have at Silverstone" comment. Looks like he was actually being incredibly generous. Home race, indeed...
    They are fussy there. Even Vettel doesn't get the support Schumacher got. I'd guess that Hamilton gets more support in Germany than Rosberg does.

    Not looked at anything F1 related today. Really ought to check and update the castrol thingy predictor.
  • Psychotext 18 Jul 2014 23:16:44 54,398 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Merc have masses of support for the German GPs, and pretty much no other team. Wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton was the best supported guy out there aside from Alonso.
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 13:13:36 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Those fucking Mercedes brakes.
  • Saucy 19 Jul 2014 13:16:02 2,604 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Well that has taken all the fun away.

    Looked like front right, is was quite happily spinning round as he was spinning. Might be better starting from the pits tomorrow, first few corners here are especially bad in the middle/back of the pack. He'll finish at least 2nd anyway.

    Edited by SaucyGeoff at 13:18:37 19-07-2014

    Edited by SaucyGeoff at 13:33:30 19-07-2014
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 13:29:53 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    He's been too good off the line to not just give it a go, though.
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 13:40:26 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    On another subject, the attendance is completely woeful. Pathetic. I expect Hockenheim to go the way of Korea and Turkey.
  • Stockings 19 Jul 2014 13:49:38 1,063 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Was looking forward to a battle ;(
    Looked like Ros had the edge but you never know with Ham, he's the best qualifier in F1


    edit: What happened to Kimmy, or was he just shit again?

    Edited by Stockings at 13:54:21 19-07-2014
  • superdelphinus 19 Jul 2014 14:34:43 8,089 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Couldn't make hamilton's luck up!

    Can see him getting up to the Williams reasonably quickly and getting stuck. Either that or an early dnf. Still, it's quite fun watching a fast guy in a fast car out of place at the start.

    Bottas could mount a challenge up until the first strategy calls come in and Williams start behaving like a midfield team again.

    Edited by superdelphinus at 14:35:35 19-07-2014
  • shamblemonkee 19 Jul 2014 15:50:12 14,485 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Gp2 race is off the scale today. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

    Edited by shamblemonkee at 15:53:44 19-07-2014
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 17:27:21 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It'd be nice to say that Mitch Evans will be in F1 before long. Unfortunately there aren't many oil barons in NZ, and I doubt sheep farmers earn enough to fund him. Such is F1 these days.
  • Psychotext 19 Jul 2014 17:28:23 54,398 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Bottas could mount a challenge up until the first strategy calls come in and Williams start behaving like a midfield team again.
    Williams long run pace was miles off the Mercedes.
  • X201 19 Jul 2014 18:24:56 15,584 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    It'd be nice to say that Mitch Evans will be in F1 before long. Unfortunately there aren't many oil barons in NZ, and I doubt sheep farmers earn enough to fund him. Such is F1 these days.
    Have you seen the price of lamb lately?
  • DanB24 19 Jul 2014 18:49:37 2,134 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    On another subject, the attendance is completely woeful. Pathetic. I expect Hockenheim to go the way of Korea and Turkey.
    It's only Quali though. Who goes to watch that? I don't even bother on the TV half the time. I still hate the whole stupidly artificial knock out rubbish that we have these days but that's a whole other story.
  • superdelphinus 19 Jul 2014 18:50:43 8,089 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Bottas could mount a challenge up until the first strategy calls come in and Williams start behaving like a midfield team again.
    Williams long run pace was miles off the Mercedes.
    Oh right. What about top speeds though?
  • superdelphinus 19 Jul 2014 18:51:20 8,089 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    Those fucking Mercedes brakes.
    To be fair the problem seems to be Brembo rather than Mercedes
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 20:12:57 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DanB24 wrote:
    altitude2k wrote:
    On another subject, the attendance is completely woeful. Pathetic. I expect Hockenheim to go the way of Korea and Turkey.
    It's only Quali though. Who goes to watch that? I don't even bother on the TV half the time. I still hate the whole stupidly artificial knock out rubbish that we have these days but that's a whole other story.
    Is this comment serious?
  • DanB24 19 Jul 2014 20:18:32 2,134 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't always bother to watch quali yes that's right.
    I always watch the race but quali? Only if I can be bothered. :)
  • DanB24 19 Jul 2014 20:58:46 2,134 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    http://sidepodcast.com/post/classic-f1-videos-from-the-bbc
    A fair few of these are no longer there but quite a few still are so it's good viewing. :)
  • altitude2k 19 Jul 2014 21:27:08 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You struggled to find a spare seat if you turned up just before qualifying at Silverstone. So yes, the turnout to qualifying at Hockenheim was terrible. Even practice at Silverstone gets a higher attendance.
  • altitude2k 20 Jul 2014 12:43:22 4,572 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh dear. Who took Brundle off the grid walk? Herbert/Hill is painful!
  • Stockings 20 Jul 2014 12:43:56 1,063 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    lol Podolski thinks there'll be a champion today
  • Page

    of 874 First / Last

Log in or register to reply