Motorsport Page 620

  • Page

    of 782 First / Last

  • Psychotext 31 Jan 2013 13:07:56 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    Anyone got any idea where the TBA F1 race at the start of July will be?
    It's looking unlikely that the spot will be filled. Could possibly be Portugal or France.
  • TheSaint 31 Jan 2013 13:09:06 13,659 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Thanks.
  • jellyhead 31 Jan 2013 13:54:39 24,350 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I thought the July 7th race was confirmed as Nurburgring?

    This signature intentionally left blank.

  • TheSaint 31 Jan 2013 13:57:32 13,659 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah it is I was looking at Race 10 which is still TBA.
  • Deleted user 31 January 2013 14:15:07


    New Mac

    Edited by joelstinton at 14:15:27 31-01-2013

    Edited by joelstinton at 14:18:31 31-01-2013
  • Psychotext 31 Jan 2013 14:17:30 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You're probably trying to link a "directory" style image. EG doesn't like them.
  • Deleted user 31 January 2013 14:19:45
    yeah i think so. got there in the end :)

    by the way, theres no steeped nose, but foolishy, or perhaps on purpose there is a steeped nose mould been seen in one of the workshops.
  • Psychotext 31 Jan 2013 14:20:41 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There is one, it's just got the panel that they're allowed to use to cover it up.
  • X201 31 Jan 2013 14:41:57 14,711 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    joelstinton wrote:


    New Mac

    Is the car big, or are the drivers standing far away?
  • Nth 31 Jan 2013 15:47:12 3,114 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I really like JB but I really don't see how McLaren can win a title this year unless it's an absolute rocketship with bulletproof reliability.
  • Psychotext 31 Jan 2013 17:12:24 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Good comparison:

  • DanB24 31 Jan 2013 18:18:47 1,400 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not a bad looking Macca at all. :)
  • superdelphinus 31 Jan 2013 19:55:55 7,281 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nth wrote:
    I really like JB but I really don't see how McLaren can win a title this year unless it's an absolute rocketship with bulletproof reliability.
    It almost certainly will be a rocketship. I think the funky suspension might feck them up a bit, especially if it messes with button and his balance.

    Re the supporting thing - I've really got the supporting of drivers/ teams to the same extent as football teams thing. Seems a little odd. Having said that I will always love Williams because they were my favourite cars when I was a kid. I also really love watching Hamilton drive. Mainly though I just like close races and close seasons full of great races.
  • urban 31 Jan 2013 22:04:31 10,895 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Somethings going on in the back end there...looks techy
  • Nth 1 Feb 2013 07:44:18 3,114 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Nth wrote:
    I really like JB but I really don't see how McLaren can win a title this year unless it's an absolute rocketship with bulletproof reliability.
    It almost certainly will be a rocketship. I think the funky suspension might feck them up a bit, especially if it messes with button and his balance.

    Re the supporting thing - I've really got the supporting of drivers/ teams to the same extent as football teams thing. Seems a little odd. Having said that I will always love Williams because they were my favourite cars when I was a kid. I also really love watching Hamilton drive. Mainly though I just like close races and close seasons full of great races.
    It's rare I get behind one driver or team and I don't get why anyone would slavishly support one team to be honest as I'm a fan of the sport as a whole. I do love it when there's someone genuinely special on the grid though, and at the moment we're lucky to have the likes of Lewis, Fernando and Kimi all driving together to cherish.
  • Phattso Moderator 1 Feb 2013 08:05:29 12,729 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just picked up my tickets for the Shanghai race this year. It'll be my first ever F1 race day, and I'm already giddy with anticipation!
  • Nth 1 Feb 2013 09:14:34 3,114 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    New Ferrari F138 - pictures
  • billythekid 1 Feb 2013 14:45:58 10,817 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The new Mclaren is so light we can hold it up with our cocks.
  • DanB24 1 Feb 2013 16:55:22 1,400 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Looking good so far on the non hideous nose front as the new Ferrari seems to have a nice nose just like the McLaren. :D
  • Bremenacht 1 Feb 2013 17:05:10 15,821 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Interesting stuff going on just in front of the drivers feet. Ferrari & Mc.Laren look different, from the pictures I've seen.

    (And I do try to think 'meh' and not bother looking, but..)

    Once an eagle taught me courage. And I will never forget that day

  • Psychotext 1 Feb 2013 17:05:21 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wonder if they'll end up changing the Lotus.
  • superdelphinus 2 Feb 2013 10:59:49 7,281 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think the Ferrari looks fantastic. Love the white line going along the sidepod and into the front bulkhead, though I bet the Ferrari purist tedes don't
  • Jono62 2 Feb 2013 11:02:41 13,631 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Phattso wrote:
    Just picked up my tickets for the Shanghai race this year. It'll be my first ever F1 race day, and I'm already giddy with anticipation!
    Nice one. Are you going to go to every session?
  • superdelphinus 2 Feb 2013 11:11:28 7,281 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Interesting stuff going on just in front of the drivers feet. Ferrari & Mc.Laren look different, from the pictures I've seen.

    (And I do try to think 'meh' and not bother looking, but..)
    I think I know what you mean, and I noticed that too on a picture comparing the lotus, macca and Ferrari I saw yesterday on autosport somewhere. Mclaren is also a bit higher on the engine cover bit as well. The front wing mountings look very different across all three cars. I can see the mclaren being a way ahead come Australia
  • Nth 2 Feb 2013 11:52:27 3,114 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    New Sauber looks good, just been unveiled.
  • Kostabi 2 Feb 2013 11:53:03 4,672 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2013/02/02/sauber-c32-launch-pictures/sauber_c32_side_01/

    I think I've found my favourite car of the year.
  • DanB24 2 Feb 2013 13:51:20 1,400 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sadly that shade of grey and the whole colour scheme reminds me far too much of the 2010 HRT. :eek:
  • Nth 2 Feb 2013 16:07:18 3,114 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    More of a metallic graphite isn't it? I like it.
  • altitude2k 2 Feb 2013 16:29:24 3,211 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, got to say that the Sauber is quite the looker - great livery.

    On another note - Mercedes site has truly been killed thanks to the online reveal!
  • Psychotext 3 Feb 2013 19:21:36 52,825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    RB9 is ugly, but the rear end looks particularly well done:

  • Page

    of 782 First / Last

Log in or register to reply