Steam and direct download sales Page 520

  • Page

    of 720 First / Last

  • vijay_UK 9 Jun 2013 13:13:15 3,526 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Sensible World of Soccer 96-97, approx 1.57 on GOG. Bought it a while back, still a fine game.

    http://www.gog.com/gamecard/sensible_world_of_soccer_9697
  • caligari 9 Jun 2013 13:16:14 17,239 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    vijay_UK wrote:
    Sensible World of Soccer 96-97, approx 1.57 on GOG. Bought it a while back, still a fine game.

    http://www.gog.com/gamecard/sensible_world_of_soccer_9697
    Cannon Fodder 1 and 2 are a similar price.
  • DrStrangelove 10 Jun 2013 15:27:28 6,624 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Trine 2 Complete on Steam, 80% sale, EUR 3.39 / 2.69 (?). 2:30 left (6pm GMT).
  • Salaman 11 Jun 2013 15:36:00 20,621 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I thought you were quitting?
  • andytheadequate 11 Jun 2013 16:38:26 8,704 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DrStrangelove wrote:
    Trine 2 Complete on Steam, 80% sale, EUR 3.39 / 2.69 (?). 2:30 left (6pm GMT).
    Even for that price the game is still shit...
  • vijay_UK 11 Jun 2013 18:10:05 3,526 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Now would be a good time to grab Rome Total War (Gold Edition) if you've fancied it, 1 on Steam. Doubt it would drop any lower than that :D

    And a fine game to boot.
  • johnthewliss 12 Jun 2013 00:33:27 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    vijay_UK wrote:
    Now would be a good time to grab Rome Total War (Gold Edition) if you've fancied it, 1 on Steam. Doubt it would drop any lower than that :D

    And a fine game to boot.
    Excellent game for 1.
  • Rusty_M 13 Jun 2013 18:36:01 5,502 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Operation Flashpoint bundle 3.74 at Gamersgate
  • bad09 13 Jun 2013 19:57:25 6,717 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Both Witchers are going cheap until monday on Steam. Both Kane & Lynch games are on sale to.
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 01:34:06
    Worth mentioning that Witchers (1 and 2) bought on Steam can also be redeemed on gog.com for DRM free stuff and goodies.
  • JoeBlade 14 Jun 2013 04:22:56 3,012 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    Both Witchers are going cheap until monday on Steam. Both Kane & Lynch games are on sale to.
    It's worth noting a free yet fully endorsed by CD projekt (= the dev) mod that completely rebalances combat will be made available some time soon for Witcher 2. Not even a community thing in fact but made by someone who is part of the dev team and thought that particular aspect could do with some improving.
    Unlike typical devs CDP didn't reject the critique on the W2 combat - which tends to be the one aspect players dislike (if anything) - and just went with it. Makes W2 even more worth the while IMO :)
  • Mr_Sleep 14 Jun 2013 13:42:10 18,399 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    JoeBlade wrote:
    bad09 wrote:
    Both Witchers are going cheap until monday on Steam. Both Kane & Lynch games are on sale to.
    It's worth noting a free yet fully endorsed by CD projekt (= the dev) mod that completely rebalances combat will be made available some time soon for Witcher 2. Not even a community thing in fact but made by someone who is part of the dev team and thought that particular aspect could do with some improving.
    Unlike typical devs CDP didn't reject the critique on the W2 combat - which tends to be the one aspect players dislike (if anything) - and just went with it. Makes W2 even more worth the while IMO :)
    They really are awesome. This game has had so much post-release support. I'm really impressed with them.
  • Widge Moderator 14 Jun 2013 13:44:17 13,831 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Interesting. I read lots of complaints about W2 being a "roll fest". I wonder if that is what it addresses?
  • pinebear 14 Jun 2013 13:49:51 8,564 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What sort of roll?
  • Garfy 14 Jun 2013 13:54:49 809 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sausage?
    Swiss?
    Arctic?
    Ham and Cheese?

    Edited by Garfy at 15:23:39 14-06-2013
  • Deleted user 14 June 2013 20:46:47
    @PenguinJim

    Batman AC GOTY is 4.99
  • Dirtbox 14 Jun 2013 20:59:28 82,344 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    W2's combat was as much a roll fest as Arkham Asylum.
  • Page

    of 720 First / Last

Log in or register to reply