Steam and direct download sales Page 497

  • Page

    of 680 First / Last

  • hypoBla5t 8 Mar 2013 19:43:43 1,427 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @bad09

    Thanks mate, did google but thought a forumites might be able to give the lay of the land a bit more precisely. Will probably get one of the older ones I think!!
  • hypoBla5t 9 Mar 2013 06:57:16 1,427 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    For anyone who's interested, I picked up HoMM5 for 1.40 on GMG with the 20% voucher. What a cracking little website that is. I know it gets some stick but I've bought from there twice now and it's been fine so far.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 9 Mar 2013 08:13:55 38,348 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Random Steam keys from past bundles - shout out if you claim them please!

    Eufloria - 5Z483-D0PKP-PD0YV
    Night Sky - Gone
    Dungeon Defenders (and all DLC) - 8MTWW-YE7E3-9FHY7

    Edited by MrTomFTW at 09:05:58 09-03-2013

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Arcturas 9 Mar 2013 08:37:14 123 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @MrTomFTW Nabbed Night Sky - thanks:D

    Couple of spares:

    56ZGG-6WD6X-I5750 Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key
    XIJBW-BBEZL-9P3M5 Cogs

    Edited by Arcturas at 08:57:46 09-03-2013
  • bad09 9 Mar 2013 09:04:23 5,954 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @hypoBla5t

    Yeah, you get the odd horror story about GMG which has stopped me in the past but I used them for the first time recently and had no trouble whatsoever so will use them again.
  • Armoured_Bear 9 Mar 2013 09:05:28 11,296 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    @hypoBla5t

    Yeah, you get the odd horror story about GMG which has stopped me in the past but I used them for the first time recently and had no trouble whatsoever so will use them again.
    I've tried many times to use them but the twats can never accept a payment from me.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Spectral 9 Mar 2013 09:12:20 4,997 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've used them now and then for the last year or so and never had any problems. I only use them for codes that activate on other services though as their capsule client sucks.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 9 Mar 2013 09:16:02 38,348 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/57690/?snr=1_7_15__13

    Tropico 4 and all DLC for 7.49

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Moot_Point 9 Mar 2013 11:22:19 4,160 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Arcturas I pinched Indie Game: The Movie.

    All of MrTomFTW codes have been used.

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • ecureuil 9 Mar 2013 13:55:38 76,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Primal Carnage is 3.50 this weekend. I just took a punt on it, I've heard good things about it. Anyone played it?
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 9 Mar 2013 14:11:50 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Shame whoever took them didnt say so. Need to pm codes to stop gits nicking them.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • Tabasco 9 Mar 2013 14:14:04 5,780 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah I tried to claim DD off MrTom too ;o;

    Hoovered by the great unseen ;)
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 9 Mar 2013 15:06:20 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Got a Solar 2 key from the humble bundle (the wife just dared me to pay 35 for) for anyone who wants it. PM me for it, though!

    Edit - Gone.

    Edited by Daddy-Doom-Bar at 15:10:28 09-03-2013

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • Arcturas 9 Mar 2013 18:32:31 123 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Daddy-Doom-Bar Did you pay 35 for it though!!
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 9 Mar 2013 18:36:07 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'll do whatever she tells me to do when she says it like she did...
    Its for charity anyway.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • l00natyk 10 Mar 2013 12:32:54 2 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @MrTomFTW Thank you for Cogs. BTW, tried Eufloria too but seems gone already.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 10 Mar 2013 13:25:26 38,348 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cogs wasn't from me, but you're welcome ;)

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • andytheadequate 10 Mar 2013 20:06:35 8,219 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Has anyone tried the trackmania 2 beta? It's basically trials:cars
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 11 Mar 2013 10:19:11 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Primal Carnage is 3.50 this weekend. I just took a punt on it, I've heard good things about it. Anyone played it?
    Had a blast this morning and love it! A little rough around the edges but looks good and is great fun to play. Could do with a couple more inventive modes and full controller support.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • bad09 11 Mar 2013 13:34:11 5,954 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Daddy-Doom-Bar wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    Primal Carnage is 3.50 this weekend. I just took a punt on it, I've heard good things about it. Anyone played it?
    Had a blast this morning and love it! A little rough around the edges but looks good and is great fun to play. Could do with a couple more inventive modes and full controller support.
    Yeah I went for this today, not bad for 4 quid. Controller works great playing so I imagine they'll fix the menus stuff.

    Looks great for that price and only had a quick go but a lot of fun gonna put some time in later, certainly a little rough but dinosaurs and guns is great. I would say give it a try to anyone at that price (bear in mind no singleplayer element at though, not even bots).

    Edited by bad09 at 13:34:53 11-03-2013
  • ecureuil 11 Mar 2013 13:36:33 76,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    Daddy-Doom-Bar wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    Primal Carnage is 3.50 this weekend. I just took a punt on it, I've heard good things about it. Anyone played it?
    Had a blast this morning and love it! A little rough around the edges but looks good and is great fun to play. Could do with a couple more inventive modes and full controller support.
    Yeah I went for this today, not bad for 4 quid. Controller works great playing so I imagine they'll fix the menus stuff.

    Looks great for that price and only had a quick go but a lot of fun gonna put some time in later, certainly a little rough but dinosaurs and guns is great. I would say give it a try to anyone at that price (bear in mind no singleplayer element at though, not even bots).
    Yep I've been enjoying it! I wish it was a little slower paced, but I can't complain for the price.
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 11 Mar 2013 15:48:34 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    bad09 wrote:

    Yeah I went for this today, not bad for 4 quid. Controller works great playing so I imagine they'll fix the menus stuff.
    I just used xpadder and used the direction buttons as the arrows and select as enter. Works a treat now fully with a 360 controller. You don't need the usual fps accurate control, so a pad is brilliant with this. Loving playing as a raptor. Seems like they've ripped the dino sounds right out of Jurassic Park. If they could get a proper JP licence and make it a spin off with JP player skins they could make a fortune with this.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • asha 11 Mar 2013 16:45:08 1,991 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Resident Evil 5 - 2.50 at GMG

    Use the code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS to get a further discount.

    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

  • vijay_UK 12 Mar 2013 14:22:38 2,190 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    GOG have a week-long promotion where you can can select 5 games for a 80% off, but you have to buy 5 games at once.

    http://www.gog.com/pick_5
  • pauleyc 13 Mar 2013 10:17:15 4,468 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The recent Humble Bundle expanded to include Swords & Sworcery, Splice and Crayon Physics Deluxe; since I already have 2 of them, here are the Steam keys, free to a good home:

    Swords & Sworcery: *zap*

    Crayon Physics Deluxe: Y9N5I-C8DBB-T0LNI

    Edited by pauleyc at 10:41:56 13-03-2013
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 13 Mar 2013 10:30:56 2,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Like pauleyc just said, I also have a Crayon Physics Deluxe key. PM me for it.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • D_arkTrooper 13 Mar 2013 10:40:12 1,319 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Thanks pauleyc.....I've had the Swords$Sworcery game.

    3DS Friend Code : 5000-2484-1471

    Animal Crossing alter ego: Andy from Stoke

  • pauleyc 13 Mar 2013 10:43:34 4,468 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Enjoy, it's a lovely game. :-)
  • Widge Moderator 13 Mar 2013 10:46:34 13,672 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Do GOG do Steam codes?

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • Widge Moderator 13 Mar 2013 10:47:50 13,672 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    asha wrote:
    Resident Evil 5 - 2.50 at GMG

    Use the code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS to get a further discount.
    Up to 4 with the discocunt.

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • Page

    of 680 First / Last

Log in or register to reply