Steam and direct download sales Page 495

  • Page

    of 711 First / Last

  • ZuluHero 1 Mar 2013 10:46:30 4,505 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Mark of the Ninja - 3.99 in the weekend steam specials

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/214560/
  • andytheadequate 1 Mar 2013 10:55:41 8,580 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    A brilliant game, especially at that price. I'm hoping that unity of command is on sale again. It was 5 in a daily deal but I hadn't played the demo by that point. I also quite fancy shogun 2 now that I've played Empire
  • Armoured_Bear 1 Mar 2013 17:23:42 13,475 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Sonic Racing doodah for $14.99, just one of your British tenners.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 1 Mar 2013 18:57:27 2,481 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    andytheadequate wrote:
    A brilliant game, especially at that price. I'm hoping that unity of command is on sale again. It was 5 in a daily deal but I hadn't played the demo by that point. I also quite fancy shogun 2 now that I've played Empire
    Is Shogun 2 on sale then? (at work atm)

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • vijay_UK 1 Mar 2013 20:19:53 2,840 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Daddy-Doom-Bar wrote:
    andytheadequate wrote:
    A brilliant game, especially at that price. I'm hoping that unity of command is on sale again. It was 5 in a daily deal but I hadn't played the demo by that point. I also quite fancy shogun 2 now that I've played Empire
    Is Shogun 2 on sale then? (at work atm)
    Not on Steam, no.
  • asha 3 Mar 2013 15:02:57 2,009 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Some good deals on GMG right now + use the code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS for a further 20% off.

    Tomb Raider - 26.99 (21.60 with voucher)


    Kingdoms Of Amalur - 4.99 (4 with voucher) (None-Steam)

    Splinter Cell Conviction - 1.99 (1.60 with voucher) (None-Steam)

    Tomb Raider Collection - 19.99 (16 with voucher)

    Beyond Good and Evil - 1.74 (1.40 with voucher) (None-Steam)

    HUGE Sonic Bundle - 18.47 (14.78 with voucher)

    Edited by asha at 16:28:51 03-03-2013
  • Kain201 3 Mar 2013 18:48:34 1,619 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    All Civilization games are 75% off on Steam. This includes the Civ 5 Gold Edition and the Civ 5 Gold Edition Upgrade that contains all DLCs and Gods & Kings!
  • Folant 3 Mar 2013 19:29:10 1,727 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Just upgrading my Civ V GOTY to Civ V Gold.

    Been waiting for G&K to go on sale again, get that and another DLC(Ancient Wonders) for 2.50 sterling with the upgrade.

    Nice little bargain, thanks Steam!

    Posted from my Xperia Z3, not using Tapatalk 4.

  • warlockuk 4 Mar 2013 11:20:16 19,259 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Crackin' games - already bought these for 1-something a pop the other week. They've all been updated to run at higher resolutions, too. Soul Reaver's aged less well than the other two games but it's still excellent.

    I'm a grumpy bastard.

  • mikew1985 4 Mar 2013 17:50:17 13,394 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anyone used simplygames for download keys in the past?

    Tempted to use them for Tomb Raider at 21.95
  • caligari 4 Mar 2013 18:03:23 17,211 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    PenguinJim wrote:
    Legacy of Kain pack is 3.50 as GG's daily. All three (Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance) are Steamworks. Edit: just saw this on HUKD and they say to use code elder-geek.com to bring it down to 3.33. Apologies to anyone who has already bought it for an extra 17p!
    A series that is surely due an 'upgrade' of some sort - especially when you look at the great reception that the new Tomb Raider is getting.
  • Spectral 4 Mar 2013 18:03:31 5,027 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @mikew1985 Bought a couple of codes from them with no problems.
  • ZuluHero 4 Mar 2013 18:12:28 4,505 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @mikew1985

    I'd vouch more for GMG in one of the above posts for the same price (with the 20% off code). Used them loads.
  • mikew1985 4 Mar 2013 19:12:10 13,394 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cheers lads, SG is better price for those of us unfortunate enough to be in the dreaded eurozone.
  • INSOMANiAC 5 Mar 2013 15:47:42 3,847 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    snyonr selling their Tomb raider preorder bonus copy of UFO?

    Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

  • mikew1985 5 Mar 2013 15:50:22 13,394 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh yea, I'd be interested if anyone had a code they were willing to part with.
  • andytheadequate 5 Mar 2013 16:33:12 8,580 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Do Steam have a spring/Easter sale?
  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 16:36:57
    INSOMANiAC wrote:
    snyonr selling their Tomb raider preorder bonus copy of UFO?
    You can have it but I don't seem to be able to find where the code is.

    I bought tomb raider off steam.
  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 16:42:20
    My inventory appears to only contain a copy of resident evil 5 if anybody wants it?
  • INSOMANiAC 5 Mar 2013 16:53:14 3,847 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    INSOMANiAC wrote:
    snyonr selling their Tomb raider preorder bonus copy of UFO?
    You can have it but I don't seem to be able to find where the code is.

    I bought tomb raider off steam.
    Did you preorder it ? I dont even know if the preorders reached the level to get the free UFO im just assuming they did

    Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 16:56:39
    Yeah, while ago. Might not have been processed yet. I already own xcom and I saw the offer you're talking about; it's if they hit an order target right?

    If you can find out where I need to go, or if i'm doing something wrong give us a shout.

    If it's a matter of time, then it's yours as soon as it's available.
  • Armoured_Bear 5 Mar 2013 17:01:44 13,475 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    My inventory appears to only contain a copy of resident evil 5 if anybody wants it?
    I'll take it, maybe I can send something your way in return...

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 17:02:45
    Nah you're alright.

    What's your steam code?
  • INSOMANiAC 5 Mar 2013 17:10:16 3,847 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    Yeah, while ago. Might not have been processed yet. I already own xcom and I saw the offer you're talking about; it's if they hit an order target right?

    If you can find out where I need to go, or if i'm doing something wrong give us a shout.

    If it's a matter of time, then it's yours as soon as it's available.
    cheers mate

    Edit - Oh I made a silly faux pas, its bioshock infinite you have to preoder! DOh !

    Edited by INSOMANiAC at 17:11:24 05-03-2013

    Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 17:23:36
    I've preordered that as well.
  • INSOMANiAC 5 Mar 2013 18:51:53 3,847 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well I'm not sure thats going to reach its target but if it does Ill much appreciate the code, cheers

    Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

  • Arcturas 5 Mar 2013 19:18:16 123 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    New Humble Bundle (android) is live: Here
  • Deleted user 5 March 2013 22:00:20
    Couple free games from the Humble Bundle in case you want :

    Dungeon Defenders
    Gone

    NightSky
    5JIKD-B0XLD-EHJKD

    Beat Hazard
    Gone

    Please say if you claim them so i can remove the codes stop people wasting there time :)

    Edited by Sharzam at 22:37:24 05-03-2013
  • Page

    of 711 First / Last

Log in or register to reply