of 330 First / Last

• sport 13 Feb 2013 14:13:53 12,775 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    sport wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Been out a few times with a girl I met on PoF. She has the same name as me, all the same interests, and lives in the next building. Until he met her my flatmate thought I'd finally completely lost it and developed a split personality and started messaging myself. All seems to be going well, but something's missing. We get on great, I can't really find anything wrong with her, but I'm just not feeling that exciting spark at all, and I can't work out why.
    It's a mirror.

You're standing in front of a mirror.
    As this is Zom, it could actually be a real possibility.
    PML! That's so Zom.
  • Zomoniac 13 Feb 2013 14:56:29 7,855 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    O_O

Y'all are mean to me.

(but I have been known to dance alone around my living room to Doctor Jones)
  • pistol 13 Feb 2013 15:00:52 13,019 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm married with kids..have been for the last 11years but a friend of mine split up with his wife last year (she cheated on him) and he's only just started using Uniform.com. I have to say, the guy seems to be having a whale of a time meeting some right crackers. I was in the same bar a few weeks ago and he was with one. Petty damn stunning. So far he seems to be going from one good date to another and is overwhelmed by choice. Some are just looking for fun and others for more.
  • Zomoniac 13 Feb 2013 15:08:08 7,855 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not looked at that one. I might have a gander, since the two free ones seem somewhat lacking, Match seems a mess and eHarmony say I should remain single forever for the good of society. Are there any other sites should know of?
  • pistol 13 Feb 2013 15:09:44 13,019 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    pistol wrote:
    I'm married with kids..have been for the last 11years but a friend of mine split up with his wife last year (she cheated on him) and he's only just started using Uniform.com. I have to say, the guy seems to be having a whale of a time meeting some right crackers. I was in the same bar a few weeks ago and he was with one. Petty damn stunning. So far he seems to be going from one good date to another and is overwhelmed by choice. Some are just looking for fun and others for more.
    I know he's dated at least 2 nurses, a teacher and a copper. The teacher he could potentially see a future with (she's been online dating for about a year) and the others have just been fun.

Edited by pistol at 15:11:10 13-02-2013
  • pistol 13 Feb 2013 15:12:07 13,019 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Not looked at that one. I might have a gander, since the two free ones seem somewhat lacking, Match seems a mess and eHarmony say I should remain single forever for the good of society. Are there any other sites should know of?
    My mate hasn't really looked at any of the other sites as he's been kept so busy with Uniform.com.
  • ibenam 13 Feb 2013 19:32:24 1,480 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    pistol wrote:
    "your mate"...right ^^
  • Deleted user 13 February 2013 19:34:04
    Zomoniac wrote:
    I found eharmony to be the most reliable.
  • pistol 13 Feb 2013 19:46:12 13,019 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ibenam wrote:
    pistol wrote:
    "your mate"...right ^^
    I think most people on here know I'm married but I thought I'd get more responses like yours tbh..:)

Edited by pistol at 19:46:27 13-02-2013
  • Trafford 13 Feb 2013 20:37:08 5,879 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So the Uniform site is for people who want to bang a uniform also?

Maybe later, I've realised I'm way too damaged for this shit at the moment.
    I've hid my profile / back under my rock.

What I need is some new hardware.
  • Megapocalypse 13 Feb 2013 20:47:49 5,471 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This sucks. It appears that on turning 29 my profile appears to be invisible to anyone under the age of 30.
  • Zomoniac 14 Feb 2013 09:35:24 7,855 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    This sucks. It appears that on turning 29 my profile appears to be invisible to anyone under the age of 30.
    Since turning male my profile appears to be invisible to anyone who couldn't accidentally crush a hippo.
  • Zomoniac 14 Feb 2013 09:36:19 7,855 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm guessing that sending out any messages today (well, first messages certainly) is a very bad idea?
  • nickthegun 14 Feb 2013 09:38:42 60,496 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What? This is the perfect time to strike! Its this kind of thinking thats keeping you single.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Dougs 14 Feb 2013 09:40:32 68,444 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yes, prey on the vulnerable and needy, it's what blokes do best!
  • Zomoniac 14 Feb 2013 09:41:35 7,855 posts
    Seen 28 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    What? This is the perfect time to strike! Its this kind of thinking thats keeping you single.
    Fair enough. I'd concluded that it was either the optimum time to prey on the lonely and vulnerable who will doubtless be feeling desperate today, or just made me look lonely and vulnerable and feeling desperate today. I picked the wrong one. Time to get writing :)
  • sport 14 Feb 2013 09:46:39 12,775 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think it's more Zom's serial-killer tendencies that are keeping him single tbh.
  • psychokitten Moderator 14 Feb 2013 09:46:56 7,794 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    I'm guessing that sending out any messages today (well, first messages certainly) is a very bad idea?
    Valentines Day is for couples, if you're doing something with someone today, you wouldn't be needing the site. It's not like Christmas, where it indicates you're lonely and have no friends or something.
  • sport 14 Feb 2013 09:47:53 12,775 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    psychokitten wrote:
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Valentines Day is for couples, if you're doing something with someone today, you wouldn't be needing the site. It's not like Christmas, where it indicates you're lonely and have no friends or something.
    :-(
  • psychokitten Moderator 14 Feb 2013 10:20:08 7,794 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    stealth sport sent out dating messages at Christmas post
  • sport 14 Feb 2013 10:22:51 12,775 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    psychokitten wrote:
    Those were to Santa!!
  • mrpon 14 Feb 2013 10:56:20 29,196 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Zomoniac wrote:

Been out a few times with a girl I met on PoF. She has the same name as me, all the same interests, and lives in the next building.
    I really hope your real name is Dave for the comedy.
    Dave y'say?

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• psychokitten Moderator 14 Feb 2013 10:58:56 7,794 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    sport wrote:
    psychokitten wrote:
    Those were to Santa!!
    Now there's a fetish
  • Deleted user 14 February 2013 14:01:13
    Zomoniac wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Fair enough. I'd concluded that it was either the optimum time to prey on the lonely and vulnerable who will doubtless be feeling desperate today, or just made me look lonely and vulnerable and feeling desperate today. I picked the wrong one. Time to get writing :)
    In your case, preying on the vulnerable makes me think the police in your area should be on standby.
  • RichieTenenbaum 18 Feb 2013 21:44:42 2,223 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Man, Match is shit.

All the women are boring, it's designed like MySpace and it constantly asks you to upgrade despite being expensive as fuck anyway.
  • Salaman 19 Feb 2013 00:11:10 19,293 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Been messaging with a nice girl for a few days now. Meeting up next weekend.
    She lives a little ways away though but I'll worry about that later if need be.
  • Deleted user 19 February 2013 00:56:06
    Been trying out PoF for a bit over the past week or so as it seems to be the most popular dating site here in Ireland.

A bit odd to be honest. Some utter disasters have sent me messages and I've been pleasant whilst giving them the brush off but the few girls I'm interested in who have sent me messages/I've sent messages to haven't replied. Perhaps I'm just crap at this whole online dating lark :-/

Add to that the fact that 90% of the girls on it are fucking identical as regards interests but I think that's an Irish thing.
  • Trafford 19 Feb 2013 07:40:02 5,879 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    PoF scared me off, quite unfriendly in my area.
    One woman pointed me to Okcupid, saying the questions were good, and they are!
    Endless, and the more you answer the more it refines your matches.
    In regards my liberal attitude to substances, turns out there's a few nice ladies out there!

Chatting with an American, based up near my mum, she's doing a PhD working out of Glasgow and Amsterdam. Into UrbEx also, she is cool and has invited me up to check out the Necropolis.

Another lives just north of Manc in a beautiful rural area I go cycling in. Meeting up
    next week.

@Dolly , how did the weekend go mate?

Edited by Trafford at 08:21:38 19-02-2013
  • RichieTenenbaum 19 Feb 2013 14:15:09 2,223 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Pffft. All these people are looking for a 'nice' man to 'laugh' with. Not a passive agressive cunt.
  • Trafford 19 Feb 2013 14:57:18 5,879 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    They want a bit of both Ritchie

I think I just broke the time record for telling a new match I've been sterilized.
    I think it went well. If not, NEXT!
  • Page

of 330 First / Last