Match.com and Online Dating Page 312

• Page

of 330 First / Last

• Deckard1 25 Sep 2012 14:02:32 28,680 posts
    Seen 1 second ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Only the blood of an innocent will cure your curse zom. As long as it's in the calendar month of september.
  • Lukus 25 Sep 2012 14:11:59 19,247 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sport wrote:
    I think we need Orrah to pop in and add fuel to the fire.
    @Orrah ? Good idea.

Paintings & Photographs

• Lukus 25 Sep 2012 14:12:16 19,247 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Damn it.

Paintings & Photographs

• Lukus 25 Sep 2012 14:14:31 19,247 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    It doesn't count as cheating on you when all you had is one date and after 10 minutes they told you to never contact them again. Them then going on to have a happy relationship with you standing outside their window watching them playing with their children they've had several years later isn't acceptable behaviour.
    This entirely. Relationships of at least a week you say? Yeah, they're not relationships dude. They owe you nothing.

Paintings & Photographs

• Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 14:26:32 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    It doesn't count as cheating on you when all you had is one date and after 10 minutes they told you to never contact them again. Them then going on to have a happy relationship with you standing outside their window watching them playing with their children they've had several years later isn't acceptable behaviour.
    This entirely. Relationships of at least a week you say? Yeah, they're not relationships dude. They owe you nothing.
    Figure of speech. At least two months, that any better? And I don't recall saying anyone owed me anything, I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about me.

Edited by Zomoniac at 14:27:14 25-09-2012
  • glaeken 25 Sep 2012 14:30:23 11,220 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I think Zom's problem is they come across as desperate and a bit mental and that is just via the medium of text. Face to face I can only imagine the effect is amplified.

So you need to stop being desperate and mental.

Have you thought about using prostitutes? You could maybe shag the desperation out of yourself with meaningless paid for sex?

As for the mental that is more tricky. Maybe if it's not offset by desperation it won't be quite so bad.
  • Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 14:34:16 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    glaeken wrote:
    I think Zom's problem is they come across as desperate and a bit mental and that is just via the medium of text. Face to face I can only imagine the effect is amplified.

Have you thought about using prostitutes? You could maybe shag the desperation out of yourself with meaningless paid for sex?

As for the mental that is more tricky. Maybe if it's not offset by desperation it won't be quite so bad.
    I haven't been desperate for ages. Yes, I was, for a long time, which as you say probably paid a large part in getting so many very needy girls. For about a year now I've been fairly carefree and enjoying single life instead of panicking I would never find anyone, which is probably how I was able to end up with a really great girl. It was just the mental kicking in that was the problem. I know I've been very desperate on here before but not for a good long while, it's just the slight tendency towards insanity that's the issue.
  • Lukus 25 Sep 2012 14:34:55 19,247 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Lukus wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Figure of speech. At least two months, that any better? And I don't recall saying anyone owed me anything, I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about me.
    Ok, then my advice is basically 'calm down you loon'.

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 25 September 2012 14:35:52
    I think the problem is that he's a psychopath.

No offence Zom.
  • Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 14:40:16 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    I think the problem is that he's a psychopath.

No offence Zom.
    None taken. Can't agree though. Psycopathy would suggest no emotions, no feelings of fear or guilt, which is pretty much the polar opposite to me. It's the overwhelming fear that's my problem, not a lack of it.
  • mcmonkeyplc 25 Sep 2012 14:44:13 39,467 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm about to turn 30...I think it's time I panic.

/panic wank

Come and get it cumslingers!

• LionheartDJH 25 Sep 2012 14:59:40 19,490 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Google imaging Miranda Hart again mcm?

@Zom, I think you need to take on board the lessons from the mistakes of your last relationship, i.e. that being paranoid etc. will push someone away from you which is exactly what you're trying to avoid. You need to treat women individually and not lump them all together; if one doesn't give you a reason to doubt them/be suspicious then why should you be? Just because a few girls in the past cheated on you doesn't mean all will.

She dives for cheese pasties

• Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 15:05:45 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Thanks Lionel.

The irony of my being so scared of losing someone directly caused me to drive them away isn't lost on me.

I know you're right, of course. But I'm (well, compared to how I was 3 weeks ago) in a rational place rate now. It's finding a way to stop me derailing in the future. In those times, I don't often feel in control of my own mind or actions. Which, when put like that, is a frankly terrifying concept.
  • ronuds 25 Sep 2012 15:21:20 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Graveland wrote:
    The girls think it's all their fault! It seems the worse I behave, the more they wanted me. It's given me a very low opinion of women, to be honest.
    It should give you a low opinion of the women you date, not of women overall. A respectable women would kick you to the curb for acting like that.
  • BinaryBob101 25 Sep 2012 15:38:39 23,514 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Zom, how old are you?

www.TheGrumpyVaper.com

• Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 15:39:41 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    27. 28 in two weeks.
  • Deckard1 25 Sep 2012 15:42:58 28,680 posts
    Seen 1 second ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Woooa you better do what he says zom, sounds like he means business
  • Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 15:43:50 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Exactly how much money has Deckard put on me to murder someone? Does he win if I kill him?
  • Trafford 25 Sep 2012 16:06:28 5,869 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    27. 28 in two weeks.
    I used to be a paranoid wreck around women.
    Then I carried on a bit like Graveland described.
    Then at 28 I met the current Mrs T.
    I wouldn't worry mate, just learn from your mistakes and move on.

Having said that, 13 years later, I might be using this thread more in the future :(
  • Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 16:10:12 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    That sounds a tad ominous :-/

/hugs
  • Deckard1 25 Sep 2012 16:17:25 28,680 posts
    Seen 1 second ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Uh oh, that sounds pretty bad zom, better just get on with it eh.
  • Zomoniac 25 Sep 2012 16:19:28 7,850 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    If I were to kill a girl in the next week, I wonder if Deckard could be tried as an accomplice of sorts.
  • BinaryBob101 25 Sep 2012 16:20:37 23,514 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    28? You've got time on your side then.

Just relax and it'll happen naturally eventually.

It's not like your as old as sport!

www.TheGrumpyVaper.com

• Deleted user 25 September 2012 16:20:41
    Stop telling him to kill people. The odds are greater than 50/50 that he'll do it.
  • rivuzu 25 Sep 2012 16:33:07 2,211 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I guess I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but I've been with my current lass for nearly two years now. Before then, I hadn't seen anyone for two years again, but because my previous passed away.

The last year of being single I wasn't even looking for anything, and then the typical boy meets girl shit happened. Don't give up hope chap, there's plenty of girls in the sea.

Just hope they can all swim, neh?
  • neilka 25 Sep 2012 17:09:35 16,225 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Don't murder user revan8, she's too lovely to die.
  • darkmorgado 25 Sep 2012 17:14:38 15,566 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    glaeken wrote:

I haven't been desperate for ages. Yes, I was, for a long time, which as you say probably paid a large part in getting so many very needy girls. For about a year now I've been fairly carefree and enjoying single life instead of panicking I would never find anyone, which is probably how I was able to end up with a really great girl. It was just the mental kicking in that was the problem. I know I've been very desperate on here before but not for a good long while, it's just the slight tendency towards insanity that's the issue.
    If that last sentence is on your match profile, I'd think about deleting it. Just comes across as a bit Fred west, that's all.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• Page

of 330 First / Last