What are you currently playing? Page 203

• Page

of 238 First / Last

• DUFFMAN5 5 Aug 2013 13:15:13 13,816 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Still fucking about and playing only here and there and changing games all the time, I just can't stick to any one game beyond 30 mins of arsing about. I must have started 10 or so different titles over the last few weeks, including loads of PS+ games and now free GOLD ones, it is not as if I donít have enough to be getting on with...

However I started SR3 again yesterday, and had a total blast, such stupid wild and crazy fun :) might stick with this one for a while, I never did play the Space dlc.

I spent an hour with GTA IV (completed a long time ago) SP and MP right before and god do I love the driving in the SR series over GTA IV. Driving in all previous 3d GTA's was spot on. I don't give a toss how "realistic" the driving is in IV, it is fucking awful. I hope V has the option to have "arcade/GTA VC driving" and realistic/GTA IV driving, I know what I will be choosing.

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Madder-Max 5 Aug 2013 15:04:18 11,568 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bawsy74 wrote:
    Mass Effect 2

So much better than the first one (and I liked the first one).

I just loved the fact that I could make the guy look like me in the first one, and import the same character over to this. All my decisions came over too, and really help to make it seem like one nice continuous story.

Very impressed.
    How anyone can say 2 was better than 1 is beyond me. I am going to quietly despair.....

Have u done the Horizon mission yet? That's a bastard

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Zomoniac 5 Aug 2013 15:09:52 7,402 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Gone from a 6 month ennui to suddenly feeling like playing all the games in the world. Finished DOA5 last night though, so I currently only have the following actively on the go:

Bioshock Infinite
    Animal Crossing
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Shenmue
    GoldenEye
  • ardamillo 5 Aug 2013 15:14:00 512 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dungeon Siege 3

So far, it's been a really enjoyable, cheesy action RPG. Combat has just enough variety to be interesting but isn't too demanding. Loot literally bursts out of chests and corpses.

Goes well with beer.
  • feeg86 5 Aug 2013 15:22:38 572 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Madder-Max I might have said this elsewhere, but I started on 2 (PS3) and loved it. I even watched most of the cut scenes on YouTube for 1 to get a better feel for the universe. I love RPG's, but since getting the trilogy, I'm finding it really hard to keep going through ME1. The dialogue is just as good and as engaging (albeit not as well acted) but the combat sections are absolutely shit, it it wasn't for them I'd be steaming through it.

Edited by feeg86 at 15:23:44 05-08-2013
  • feeg86 5 Aug 2013 15:25:22 572 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Currently playing Symphpny of the Night on the Vita and I think I want to pick up the latest Castlevania. Is it any good?

Edited by feeg86 at 15:49:37 05-08-2013
  • ardamillo 5 Aug 2013 15:29:37 512 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Which one is the latest?
  • dominalien 5 Aug 2013 15:31:33 6,742 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    Bawsy74 wrote:
    Mass Effect 2

So much better than the first one (and I liked the first one).

I just loved the fact that I could make the guy look like me in the first one, and import the same character over to this. All my decisions came over too, and really help to make it seem like one nice continuous story.

Very impressed.
    How anyone can say 2 was better than 1 is beyond me. I am going to quietly despair.....

Have u done the Horizon mission yet? That's a bastard
    It is a better game, though, despite having a weaker and less epic storyline.

PSN: DonOsito

• Ironlungs76 5 Aug 2013 15:32:16 4,930 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Plus singing space frogs.
  • feeg86 5 Aug 2013 15:49:11 572 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @ardamillo Lords of Shadow? I believe Gabriel is the playable character.
  • BryanAKADJ 6 Aug 2013 02:45:11 271 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I WAS playing Minecraft. Hardcore. I died. I spent the last half-hour of my Minecraft life wondering how to get the hell out of the situation I was in, trapped in a cube surrounded by cave spiders and creepers because a creeper exploded on me destroying the area, every block I broke had a spider or creeper behind it, a creeper would hiss on me, 2 spiders would attack me and poison me down to one heart. I dug down and then forward into a large ravine, I started up a bridge then was killed by 4 cave spiders after being pushed off my bridge into the deep ravine by one of them.

Eurogamer's local Canadian member. Eh?

• unicorn69 6 Aug 2013 02:58:51 81 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    playing civ 5 and assassins creed
    and trying desperately to like fallout 3

Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

• Bawsy74 6 Aug 2013 12:19:12 142 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Better graphics, better fights/cover system, simplified (and better) inventory & upgrade system, better planet anomolies.

I miss the use of the vehicle (mako was it?) in the proper missions, but do not miss driving it around a craggy landscape with nothing to do until you reach the map marker.

Died a few times on Horizon, but im playing the game on easy setting, so nothing that a few retries didn't sort!
  • Deleted user 6 August 2013 12:23:10
    Bawsy74 wrote:
    Better graphics, better fights/cover system, simplified (and better) inventory & upgrade system, better planet anomolies.

I miss the use of the vehicle (mako was it?) in the proper missions, but do not miss driving it around a craggy landscape with nothing to do until you reach the map marker.

Died a few times on Horizon, but im playing the game on easy setting, so nothing that a few retries didn't sort!
    i'm still yet to play 3. i Completed 2 already, but restarted it after a ME1 playthough when it was released last year for playstation. About half way through it. But don't have the umph to do it. If i finish AC3 (which im now really enjoying btw) before rayman is released at the end of the month i try and finish it in that gap.
  • Kanjin 6 Aug 2013 18:06:38 961 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    unicorn69 wrote:
    playing civ 5 and assassins creed
    and trying desperately to like fallout 3
    Did you play the original Fallouts?

Might want to give Fallout: New Vegas a crack, it's more like the original writing.
  • FuzzyDuck 6 Aug 2013 18:20:21 3,551 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @joelstinton

I enjoyed 3, but the PS3 version really does run like a dog and I thought my disc drive was going to go up in smoke whilst playing it.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 6 Aug 2013 18:30:54 6,654 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Deus Ex HR again.
  • Matt36 9 Aug 2013 14:37:07 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    FIFA 13 Ultimate Team! So much fun making teams!

Footy Manager 07 (360) works surprisingly well, better with a chat pad!

Darksiders! Fun, but no difficult on apocolyptic level.
  • -cerberus- 9 Aug 2013 14:42:55 2,099 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Heroes of the Pacific for PS2 but, bollocks, I should've known better because I bought the HotP's successor called Heroes over Europe on x360 a few years back. Both are terrible, terrible games :(

Edited by -cerberus- at 14:44:07 09-08-2013

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

• feeg86 9 Aug 2013 14:57:50 572 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Spec Ops (thanks PS+). Haven't played any shooters for a while. Its decent!
  • Matt36 18 Aug 2013 18:06:02 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Jumping between

-Star Wars Force Unleashed - working achievements
    -Saints Row 2 - I don't remember it to much, so going back through
  • Humperfunk 18 Aug 2013 18:07:40 1,607 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Mario & Luigi Dream Team still on the commute, although struggling a bit after 16 hours to keep the enthusiasm.

Tales of Xillia on PS3 when at home.

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• -cerberus- 18 Aug 2013 19:00:03 2,099 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (ps3); finishing Bioshock 2's fucking tedious Protector Trials... But hey, at least there's a handful of silver trophies to earn and a nice little bonus Tonic for use during Minerva's Den, which I will be playing immediately afterwards.

• whatthefu 21 Aug 2013 21:17:34 823 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just started Batman Arkham City, beat the first boss.
    Time to get caught up in time for origins.
    Seems decent so far and some new mechanics.
  • Dombat 21 Aug 2013 22:18:10 210 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Gone back to Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen after a short break, currently in the Everfall preparing to start Bitterblack Isle.

Also started Okami HD this week. I can see what people mean about the tedious first hour. I love the charm of it but not sure the gameplay will hold up for me for the whole duration unless I play it in bursts, as I read it's a long game.
  • DUFFMAN5 21 Aug 2013 22:36:38 13,816 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    -cerberus- wrote:
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (ps3); finishing Bioshock 2's fucking tedious Protector Trials... But hey, at least there's a handful of silver trophies to earn and a nice little bonus Tonic for use during Minerva's Den, which I will be playing immediately afterwards.
    You will love MD. I know we have all said it already, but it is excellent DLC. Enjoy

• Pinky_Floyd 21 Aug 2013 22:37:04 6,428 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Been plugging away at Lego City Undercover for a few months, just an hour here and there.† The only criticisms I have are minor.† The car handling is poor and the graphics could be sharper and the combat is simplistic.† Same cant be said for the script and voice acting which are absolutely first rate, and often outright hilarious.† The gameplay is all first class and a real breath of fresh air, very different from the other lego games due to the awesome open world and the sheer amount of things to do.†
  • -cerberus- 21 Aug 2013 22:46:17 2,099 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote: You will love MD. I know we have all said it already, but it is excellent DLC. Enjoy
    Already played it back in 2010 on 360. Adored it then, adore it now ;)

• DUFFMAN5 21 Aug 2013 22:48:30 13,816 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @-cerberus-
    Good lad :)

Im playing through Deus Ex HR for the first time, even though I bought it upon release and loved the ps1 original. A fair chunk in and loving it.

SRIV will be here tomorrow though, so will take a break, so I can hit people with a dildo...

• OptimusPube 21 Aug 2013 22:52:41 2,416 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Tomb Raider 2013

It's fucking sublime and you can tell they have taken a few nods from Naughty Dog, it's funny how things can go full circle, amazing game and Lara sure takes a beating.

BTW love the new look Lara rather than the bimbo one.

Is it supposed to be like this?

• Page

of 238 First / Last