What are you currently playing? Page 202

• Page

of 237 First / Last

• Gunzberg 30 Jul 2013 22:51:59 924 posts
    Seen 58 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @whatthefu if you're playing on PC feel free to add me as "Gunzberg".

Just got it and enjoying it so far, though I tend to be quite poor at sim-type racers

Steam/PSN/XBL/Nintendo ID/Uplay/Origin: Gunzberg
    Blizzard Battletag: Gunzberg#2718

• Wolves1877 30 Jul 2013 23:12:31 383 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 months ago
    Pikmin 3 WiiU

• Nanocrystal 31 Jul 2013 05:52:36 959 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mirror's Edge. Not as amazing as I remember it being, but still great. The story is garbage and I really hate it when it forces me into combat, but the free-running is great and nothing beats the feeling of smashing through one of the red doors under a hail of gunfire.
  • DUFFMAN5 31 Jul 2013 07:37:04 13,802 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Still having trouble getting into any game.
    I have played and completed just 3 games since the start of June. Started a few of my "to play" pile but just not interested enough to stick with any game past 20 odd mins. Games I have played and left to play another time, as in never ;)

Saints Row 3
    Saints Row 2
    Payday
    Battlefield 3
    Kingdoms of Amular
    F1 race stars thing
    Infamous 2
    Infamous FoB

All those games are because of PS+ I have actually completed Saints Row 2,3 on 360 (and loved them), I have also played KoA on 360.

My latest is Dragons Age complete on 360, Again only minutes in, not really bothered. I have too much choice, which is never good for me as I can't settle and enjoy a game.

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• ChillDude 31 Jul 2013 16:04:33 34 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Another shout for Pikmin 3 here :)

Plus finally finishing Ace Attorney Investigations in preparation for 5. May even try to muddle my way through my Japanese Gyakuten Kenji 2 :)
  • DUFFMAN5 31 Jul 2013 16:11:55 13,802 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    With everything I said in my last post...
    Tonight I shall mostly be playing GTA IV or not all over again (Lib' city minute), MP and DLC or GearsJ

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Folant 31 Jul 2013 16:19:33 1,143 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    August is Final Fantasy month for me. Got FFVII on Steam and FFIV on my phone in the lead up to FFXIV on my PS3.
    A GLORIOUS 31 days coming.
    Good times

Posted from my Nexus 4, not using Tapatalk 4.

• Ashleyfiddes 31 Jul 2013 16:20:44 980 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Pikmin 3 & Lego city, started both yesterday.. i think lego city may be put down again for a week or so
  • StrikeForce 31 Jul 2013 16:33:31 56 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Working my way through the Ubisoft triple pack.

Finished Outland - good, but not as good as all the gushing reviews lead me to believe.

Currently on Beyond Good and Evil - About 4 hours in. Not really grabbed me yet. I'm quite enjoying the characters and the setting but the gameplay seems a bit simplistic and the ridiculous inverted control options are not helping matters...

Edited by StrikeForce at 16:33:48 31-07-2013
  • robthehermit 31 Jul 2013 16:43:06 3,829 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dark Star One. It's a bit rubbish.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• sanctusmortis 31 Jul 2013 16:45:20 9,590 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Finished all of TinTin on 360 - okay, SP and co-op. Could go back and get all the treasures, but not sure I can be arsed. The motorbike sections, in particular, can fuck right off.

Played some emulated Mega Bomberman earlier after watching Co-Optitude on YouTube. Still got it.
  • Kay 31 Jul 2013 16:46:04 17,402 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wipeout HD. It's so lush, especially after being used to the sub-30fps handheld Wipeout games.

Edited by Kay at 16:47:01 31-07-2013
  • Deleted user 1 August 2013 14:58:47
    Assassins Creed 3

Started this afternoon. I just taking the dude you go around with at the start to the waterfront and eaves drop.

So far, its really clunky and feels really stiff. Its very stop start, and i don't know why its has to transport me to places to do the missions. Really pushing the ps3 though, looks rough as hell, which kind of detracts from everything. doesn't look right. I'm not one for techincal hoo- ha, but it does kind of bring you out of everything.

We see.
  • Baihu1983 1 Aug 2013 15:01:31 2,836 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Didn't have that problem with the 360 version. The problem was the first several hours are dull.
  • hypoBla5t 1 Aug 2013 15:01:52 1,264 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Mainly pushing at least 2 heavy sessions of Dota2 a day with some Fire Emblem to mix it up. Gotta love those teachers' holidays.
  • shamblemonkee 1 Aug 2013 16:06:43 14,039 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dollops of League of Legends with sprinkles of FTL on top.
  • Humperfunk 1 Aug 2013 16:14:58 1,606 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Think I've got as far as I can go in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record without loads of grinding, and should hopefully have Tales of Xillia this time next week. So in the meantime, think I'm going to try and smash through Max Payne 3. Why not eh?

Might even bang it down on Easy for extra smashage throughage

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• wogsy81 1 Aug 2013 16:19:50 598 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I about to start playing Demon Souls. (thank you PS+)
    Now i know all about this game and i know im in for a long arduous slog. But a good slog i hope.

I just hope i don't get pissed off with all the deaths and backtracking that will undoubtedly happen as i really want to experience the "amazing feeling of completion" which i have heard those who master the game talk about.
    I think ill choose a Royal at the start. (isn't that the guy who uses bows?) as i don't fancy getting up close and personal using a big sword on the baddies just yet. Im too scared for them types of shennanigans.
  • Deleted user 4 August 2013 22:09:13
    Hitman absolution (360)

Really really enjoying this. Baring in mind I've not played hitman since the very first all those years ago I think this is excellent. Just spent twenty minutes skulking round a cornfield with an axe. Love it. I actually like the more linear stealth parts to break up the hits.graphics are fantastic, good plot, lots of nasty people to off. If you think you want to give it a shot but have been put off by the purists deriding it for not being blood money, don't be. Just get it. It's fantastic.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 4 Aug 2013 22:25:01 24,559 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Do not listen to this man.
  • Rhaegyr 4 Aug 2013 22:25:16 1,109 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The Longest Journey

Really getting stuck into it now - just met Burns Flipper and he's one of the most hilarious characters I've seen in an adventure game.
  • Deleted user 4 August 2013 22:31:12
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Do not listen to this man.
    Ah stop being a snob :-P
  • imamazed 4 Aug 2013 22:57:40 5,451 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Rhaegyr best game of all time. Every character is amazing
  • Madder-Max 4 Aug 2013 23:15:39 11,566 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    robthehermit wrote:
    Dark Star One. It's a bit rubbish.
    I dunno. Its a mixed bag imo. The voice acting is simply woefully awful and the story is just not worth bothering about. The goos thing though with this game is the quite compelling upgrade/find stuff/be space pirate or not thing........and then the fairly detailed trade system.

I really like the game but not played for ages. When I used to work monday to friday 9 to 5 shizzle this was a favourite to combat the sunday night 'fear'.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Madder-Max 4 Aug 2013 23:18:25 11,566 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Currently playing a heady mix of black ops 2(not zombies. Gave that a go the other night. What a fucking load of bollocks that is), oblivion and forza. A nice balance methinks

99 problems and being ginger is one

• -cerberus- 4 Aug 2013 23:37:36 2,086 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Quickly ranking up in Bioshock 2 multiplayer on PS3. This week I'm expecting some last-gen goodness: Gun for PS2 and two supposed hidden gems for the original Xbox: Quantum Redshift and Wings of War.

Anybody played through Gun here? Thoughts?

Edited by -cerberus- at 23:39:04 04-08-2013

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

• Mola_Ram 5 Aug 2013 04:10:46 6,222 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I have a zillion things to play, but I think I'm going to stick with La Mulana for now.

It's glorious. It deserves to be up there with Symphony of the Night, imo. Love the music, love the challenge, love the puzzles and the humour.
  • Bawsy74 5 Aug 2013 12:24:32 142 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mass Effect 2

So much better than the first one (and I liked the first one).

I just loved the fact that I could make the guy look like me in the first one, and import the same character over to this. All my decisions came over too, and really help to make it seem like one nice continuous story.

Very impressed.
  • Immaterial 5 Aug 2013 12:45:20 1,260 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Finally knuckling down to my Steam backlog:
    Xcom: Enemy unknown- squad tactics AND resource management you say? Only let down by the slightly excessive shonky cutscenes.

Dishonored: Started my first play-through as stealth, then thought fuck it, stab stab stab. Aslo- the DLC was on sale over the weekend, two days after I bought it at a measily 15% off.
    The artwork really owes a debt of gratitude to city 17, which would figure seeing as how it's the same art director as HL2. Looks like he took his textures and ran.

Just realised this is my first games related post in about two years. Go me.

Think I'll just switch everything off.

• Page

of 237 First / Last