What are you currently playing? Page 189

• Page

of 238 First / Last

• Matt36 2 May 2013 12:21:32 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Completed Sleeping Dogs this morning. Fantastic. I'm not going to clean up achievement wise and complete the challenges etc left.
  • andytheadequate 2 May 2013 12:24:44 7,957 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I've been playing Tales of Monkey Island recently (on the second chapter). It's quite good but nowhere near as funny as the old ones. All the attempts at humour are just references to the old games. The controls are a bit awkward too
  • SFD 2 May 2013 12:47:38 468 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Ni No Kuni

Exceptional.
  • chrisno21 2 May 2013 12:51:23 1,352 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I put the Saboteur in the drive for the first time in 2 years since I got almost nowhere the first time I thought i'd try it again. AM enjoying it, but it's really ropey looking with terrible animations, dialogue and cut-scenes. But I do love me some free-roaming.

Also bought Blood Dragon - mental and brilliant.

PSN/NNID: chrisno21
    twitter: @NumbersFox

• Vortex808 3 May 2013 13:57:03 6,567 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Too bloody much.

Started Dragon's Dogma aday or so ago which I really like, but I also have Defiance, Bioshock Infinite, Gears:judgement, Skyrim and Borderlands 2 all on the go as well.

And all you people raving about Blood Dragon *forced* me to buy that too...

I need some focus. Some willpower to stop buying other games might help too. ;-)
  • Matt36 3 May 2013 13:59:43 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hooked on Footy Manager again...this will kill any sleep any get.

Sleeping Dogs, just cleaning up achievement wise & going to start the DLC.
  • Widge Moderator 3 May 2013 14:01:14 12,602 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just done Bioshock so I can now go back to finishing Deus Ex off.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• DrStrangelove 3 May 2013 15:09:46 2,566 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fez on PC earlier today, love it, but so far it really fucks up my mind. But I guess you get used to it.

And now I will launch Blood Dragon. I'm all excited already. Hope it won't disappoint.
  • L_Franko Moderator 3 May 2013 15:14:08 9,690 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm also looking forward to getting Blood Dragon on the go tonight.

I'm doing a run through of Doom II at the moment, mainly something to play when I can't be bothered with any of my other games because it is and always will be enjoyable no matter what.
    I realised I haven't ever played through the second campaign thing which I forget the name of now, not Hell on Earth but the other one. Anyway, bloody great fun.
  • DrStrangelove 3 May 2013 15:56:50 2,566 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Just be careful not to shoot me. But what do you mean with "second campaign"? TNT Evilution/Plutonia?
  • molee94 3 May 2013 17:32:06 1 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Matt36 good game but couldn't get my platinum trophy because of a glitch'gutted.
  • DUFFMAN5 3 May 2013 17:40:23 13,814 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Vortex808 wrote:
    Too bloody much.

Started Dragon's Dogma aday or so ago which I really like, but I also have Defiance, Bioshock Infinite, Gears:judgement, Skyrim and Borderlands 2 all on the go as well.

And all you people raving about Blood Dragon *forced* me to buy that too...

I need some focus. Some willpower to stop buying other games might help too. ;-)
    :)
    Same for me
    I'm playing Gears (daily) FC3 BD,Dragons Dogma DA,Uncharted 3 and started/had a look at Catherine today...what the fuckety fuck is that all about.

I really need to start playing one game at a time again, when I have a few on the go I lose any and all interest in gaming period. End up switching the 360/ps3/other on and playing for 30mins or play nothing.

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Baihu1983 3 May 2013 17:44:31 2,838 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor

Not as bad as reviews lead me to believe.
  • King_Edward 3 May 2013 17:59:43 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    That's the Kinect game that didn't even work right?
  • Matt36 3 May 2013 18:50:11 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @molee94 Which one?
  • Baihu1983 3 May 2013 20:38:49 2,838 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @King_Edward Works more than well enough from what Ive played so far.

Only cost me 5 as well.

Edited by Baihu1983 at 20:50:45 03-05-2013
  • andytheadequate 3 May 2013 21:09:22 7,957 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @King_Edward - I played the demo and I couldn't control it. Probably a decent game under the control scheme but it was laughably unresponsive for me
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 3 May 2013 21:40:55 2,377 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:

I really need to start playing one game at a time again, when I have a few on the go I lose any and all interest in gaming period. End up switching the 360/ps3/other on and playing for 30mins or play nothing.
    I have exactly the same problem. Too many games and I give up and just can't be assed to play anything. If I get even slightly annoyed or die in a game, as I've got so many to play, I just switch to something else. I go through about 6 games a night in an hour, get no where in any of them, get pissed off and go read a book. Which isnt necessarily a bad thing...

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

• King_Edward 3 May 2013 23:32:40 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I quit playing more than one game at a time. Now I only play Dark Souls.
  • sirtacos 4 May 2013 00:32:47 7,205 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dead Space 3.

It's quite good. I love the crafting system.

Don't like the bosses though - it's all about shooting the glowing bits and repeating a set pattern. It leaves no room for creativity in your approach. The smaller monsters, at least, give you the freedom to try different tactics. Big monsters are just a shitty grind.

Edited by sirtacos at 01:06:09 04-05-2013
  • RobTheBuilder 4 May 2013 01:01:49 6,521 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Super Metroid... It's not as good as I was led to believe. It's very irritating.

Also Sleeping Dogs, well I would, except that the stuttering bug means it's almost unplayable.
  • TOOTR 4 May 2013 07:08:38 9,473 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Guitar Hero 2 - revisiting it - still think it's the best one.

Borderlands 2 - really got back into this - but need to wait for mate online as the magic is all about the co-op.

Bioshock Infinite - taking my time with this one and not sure why.

GTA IV LATD - trying to do a mish or 2 once a night. GTA games fall apart for me whenever there is 3rd person shoot outs. Loving the bike controls though.

Everybody should just calm down a little bit and have a nice cup of tea.

• hypoBla5t 4 May 2013 07:40:44 1,267 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I think I've settled on 3 as the magic number of games to have on the go at once:

Soul Sacrifice
    Neverwinter
    Deadly Premonition

All ace.
  • beastmaster 4 May 2013 08:08:18 10,184 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just finished Tomb Raider which I loved. Going back to other levels to try to get 100% completion.

I think I'll go with Blood Dragon next, although I've got Hitman: Absolution and the new Bioshock as well. I tend to only do one game at a time but something like Forza Horizon I'll dip into every now and then.

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• coomber 4 May 2013 18:58:36 308 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Spec Ops: The Line. Just reached Chapter 10 so I'm guessing I'm a fair way in. Absolutely fantastic game. Graphics are a bit ropey during cut scenes - it annoys me that, no matter what weapon I have, my avatar suddenly has an M4 - but other than that it's brilliant.
  • Widge Moderator 4 May 2013 18:59:54 12,602 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Back to Deus Ex HR.

I love the mechanics and atmosphere, but I seem to find the story uninvolving...

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• DrStrangelove 4 May 2013 20:09:57 2,566 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Addicted to Fez now.

I can't believe how accomplished this game is and how much love went into it. Fish's love for his game is just everywhere.

I know, I know, "fuck you" and the XBL update issue, but it's breathtaking how much love Fish has put in this game. It's obvious he wanted it to be as perfect as could be, it really shows. It's up there with the very best of Nintendo.

And doing this all with a unique new gameplay mechanic idea, it's just amazing. This is what I love about the best indie games, they are personal expressions of their creators, not just games designed by committees.

It is on my greatest of all time list now.
  • fragglerocks 4 May 2013 21:16:13 302 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Dragons Dogma is taking up all of my free time at the moment. It's such an addictive time sink!
    I need to also finish Dishonored, refinish ME3 with all the DLC, restart Fez (grr corrupt save) .
    And there are going to be new consoles!?
  • rockavitch 4 May 2013 21:24:56 263 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Just finished kingdoms of amalur so have started resident evil 2, in the mood for a zombie game but I can't bring myself to finish dead island because it's just so boring.

Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

• JinTypeNoir 5 May 2013 12:14:08 4,365 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    I quit playing more than one game at a time. Now I only play Dark Souls.
    This was me for Devilish Brain Training, Fire Emblem and Theatrhythm for most of last year. For the first time ever, I almost developed a backlog and then I broke out of it with Bravely Default.

Right now I'm playing Wrecking Crew. It's so friggin' hard. The bad guys get me every time. Also, its really really weird to play an old game that expects you to press the select button to go back to the main menu when you bork the game and can't win it. Thank goodness you can choose your level. If I get really good though, I'm gonna see if I can go through all the levels without having to continue.
  • Page

of 238 First / Last