What are you currently playing? Page 133

• Page

of 237 First / Last

• Deleted user 7 May 2012 23:58:35
    Assassins Creed: Revelations.

I actually nearly abandoned it at the start because it felt a bit stale. Now I've got back into the swing of things I'm enjoying it. Spent most of the time just exploring. Sending assassins out on missions is strangely addictive as well.

Those first person parts are fucking crap though.

Edited by iHAZaCHEEZ3burger at 23:59:03 07-05-2012
  • Ironlungs76 8 May 2012 00:22:53 4,930 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    The vehicle missions are rank bad, other than that the game itself is more of the same and fairly decent if you like the previous versions.

Tank / boat battles can GTFO though.

Edited by Ironlungs76 at 00:23:08 08-05-2012
  • crashVoodoo 8 May 2012 01:28:38 3,821 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Just been playing just cause 2 on 360. Checked out the date on my last save file and it was 10.7.2010 ... and I'm only 19% in. Never really gave it much of a go but I'm loving it at the moment.

Map is fecking huge and I've only just realised that there are a few islands with city/skyscrapers on it.  Seem to spend most of my time tooling round the mountains.  The scale of the environment is nuts.

+1 for the strip club ... dual air balloons. Cute!

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• stryker1121 8 May 2012 03:43:36 600 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    About 30 hrs in to Kingdoms of Amalur..Fairly rote RPG that I've been running hot and cold with since purchase. Right now I'm enjoying it, mixing chakrams, bows and destruction spells as a mage/rogue. Combat and looting aspects are fun enough to keep me going.

Also just got back into Vanquish after a lengthy hiatus. Enjoying the arcade-y style craziness quite a bit. A nice surprise for sure. I can't imagine gamers w/ motion sickness would get on w/ this well, however.

Edited by stryker1121 at 03:24:02 09-05-2012
  • TechnoHippy 8 May 2012 20:09:48 14,636 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just started Undead Nightmare, I needed something, anything to get the taste of Witcher 2 out of my mouth :-) I have to say I'm quite surprised so far, I enjoyed RDR, but I wasn't sure whether zombies would work in the same setting. I was wrong, good fun so far. The lack of ammo is a bit annoying, but less of a problem now I've stopped trying to kill everything I see.

I didn't realise the wildlife was infected as well until I was atatcked by a zombie bear. More games should have zombie bears in them.

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• lavalant 8 May 2012 23:16:02 1,249 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The Witcher 2, probably the best RPG I've played this generation, better than Dragon Age Origins, Skyrim and Mass Effect 1, I'm only 20 hours in but still only just at the beginning, there's so much content here (2xdvds) and clearly the developers have a great passion as the attention to detail, quests, dialogue and story telling/narration have really set the bar.
  • YenooR 9 May 2012 07:15:17 526 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Completed Space Marine last night so going to start something new this week. What do I start Batman AC,The Witcher 2,LA Noire or AC Revelations?
  • hypoBla5t 9 May 2012 07:30:10 1,264 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'd say Witcher. It's immense.
  • King_Edward 9 May 2012 07:40:00 11,454 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    As is Batman.
  • dominalien 9 May 2012 07:59:42 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm trying to like Ocarina of Time, and really failing so far. It's charming enough, but just so... unfocused.

Going to be bedridden for the next two weeks with a lot of time to play, maybe it'll grow on me.

PSN: DonOsito

• DUFFMAN5 9 May 2012 08:08:51 13,799 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    YenooR wrote:
    Completed Space Marine last night so going to start something new this week. What do I start Batman AC,The Witcher 2,LA Noire or AC Revelations?
    I have all those games on my to play pile as well!
    ...I'm gonna say:
    1: Witcher 2
    2: LA Noire
    3: Ass Cred
    4: Batman (I LOVED the first game)I have actually played a couple of hours of AC, but it really didn't do a lot for me, I shall return however.

I'm on the last mission of Sniper V12, it has been a blast, I may reply a few levels and try MP before sending back to lovefilm...in time for Max Payne to be sent out ;)

Edited by DUFFMAN5 at 08:10:25 09-05-2012

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• dominalien 9 May 2012 08:09:39 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @jaguarcd3DO

I don't think I've played enough yet, to be honest. But I stumbled on a couple of side missions (like the gather all the chickens one) and it looks like I can't even complete them yet because I'm lacking some skill or other. They're supposed to be tiny side-missions, but I just know I'll have to go back to that place where I have no more business later on to gather the remaining two or three chickens. Also, the game tells me "go there" (Kakariko Village), but when I get there it turns out I can't do anything until I go somewhere else (back to the lost woods). Like I said, unfocused.

• dominalien 9 May 2012 08:14:49 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jaguarcd3DO wrote:
    PS If you don't mind me asking why are you going to be bed ridden mate?.
    Knee operation tomorrow \o/ There's a tiny, but not insignificant, chance I'll never walk again, too. Now THAT would give me a perfect excuse to only play games until the day I die. Not even a little bit nervous. No, no.

• dominalien 9 May 2012 08:24:21 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jaguarcd3DO wrote:
    Have you sussed out how to collect the gold spiders you cant reach?.It took me a while to figure that out lol.
    No, I haven't. Spent 5 minutes trying to jump to the one in the graveyard yesterday, too. Just don't spoil it for me. I believe in getting it done myself.

How far have you advanced?
    Not far. Got to the mountain, went back to the castle to get the shield, went back to the mountain, got constantly nagged I should go talk to the girl, so I went to talk to the girl and now I'm back at the mountain. Did I mention it was unfocused? ;-)

Also, WTF is going on with the blocked shortcut from the lost woods to the mountain? That's the silliest thing I'd ever seen. :confused:

• Zizoo 9 May 2012 08:25:21 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Good luck with the op, dominalien.
  • dominalien 9 May 2012 08:27:59 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @jaguarcd3DO

Whoa, that's some serious shit you got there! Sorry to hear that, mate.

I just had a skiing accident and now I'm getting the operation so I can go skiing again and (probably ;-) ) have another accident. My chance of recovery is almost 100%, but of course the guy had to tell me all the bad things that could happen, too, so now I'm going over them in my head and getting cold feet.

• dominalien 9 May 2012 08:30:58 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @ZizouFC Thanks, I'll be sure to let all you guys know how it went tomorrow evening. ;-)

• Zizoo 9 May 2012 08:35:54 7,704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm sure it will go perfectly :) But yeah, post an update tomorrow :)
  • dominalien 9 May 2012 08:51:56 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @jaguarcd3DO

Um, I forget stuff like this as well. I just thought I was being absent-minded. :confused:

As for my skiing accident, I simply fell and my knee twisted a little under the strain and it went pop.

luck you, being able to go skiing that is
    Well, I'm not. Haven't been able to for 12 years, in fact. But recently I decided it was time to change that.

As for snowboarding, I tried that once. It didn't end well. Not felt the urge to do it again since. :)

• dominalien 9 May 2012 09:29:10 6,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @jaguarcd3DO

No, no, I had the accident 12 years ago. Only now have I decided to do something about it. Didn't really bother me in regular life or for lighter sports. Skiing was the only thing I had to give up on.

The docs are going to remove a tendon from my calf and attach it to my bones to replace the ligament that was broken in the accident. Pretty standard stuff, I'm told.

• Page

of 237 First / Last