help with My Sims Kingdom Page 16

• Page

of 18 First / Last

• margox13 16 Jun 2009 21:16:52 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    i am on the level with spooktane & cutopia.
    i have accomplished everything that was asked of me to do. i have 775 out of 795 king points i have done every task and scroll. please help me get king points!
  • sooty27 19 Jun 2009 15:43:32 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    wondered if anyone can help me and my 4 year old son, we have been playing on my sims kingdom and have opened all the islands and credits have gone up, but trevor is stuck on trevor island behind the wall and cant get him to go to the bull ride. ive tried running after him but still stuck my son has now started the game again cause hes fed up but i dont want this to happen again when we get to that part any ideas please reply thanks.
  • rubber_alligators 25 Jun 2009 18:23:30 37 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    margox13- if you've done every scroll and task you've got you should have more than enough points, i've never had this problem and don't know what to do.

sooty27- i'm assuming that was just a glitch (these mysims games have loads of them) and it probably won't happen again. but that's a shame you had to start over from that point, i hate chasing trevor around :p
  • 4catlin97 28 Jun 2009 05:35:05 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Okay so I've beat the game once and now I'm back to Cutopia and Spookane. I've beat Cutopia but in Spookane, I can't seem to find the seance scroll, and I don't have enough Voodoo dolls. Does anyone know where it is located? Thanks to anyone who helps!
  • 4catlin97 28 Jun 2009 05:38:49 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    sopran007 wrote:
    Ok i am really stuck, I am on Rocket Reef right now, I can unlock the candyland board, I have completed all task and scrolls where the king lives, also for cowboy junction, and renees zoo place, the only thing i have left is to complete the mad science scroll but i need 8 balls which is on candy land, so i dont understand what else i am suppose to do, can someone please help me figure out what else i need to do to carry on to candyland please cause i have tried everything

You don't need to finish the mad science scroll to finish the level! This is the second time I've played it and I haven't finished it once.
    If you really want to finish it then wait until you get to Candypalooza and then you can finish it. ;)
  • pnkrockerz1 2 Jul 2009 05:20:34 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    almost all of you are having the same problem i had. to connect the computer and the video game, you must get electrical wires from alexa. my problem was she was stuck on a platform. in order to fix the problem... you must put a second platform right under her so she can then get off the one shes stuck on. after that, alexa will walk down to mission control and have an exclamation over her head. HERE she will give you the scroll for electrical wires :) HOPE I HELPED !
  • robynjaja 2 Jul 2009 11:03:54 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Does somebody knows how many scrolls there are and where you can find them? I've got 57 scrolls, but i think there are way more ;).
  • rubber_alligators 5 Jul 2009 18:37:07 37 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    4caitlin97- voodoo dolls are rarely found by prospecting, some may say they're always found that way but they aren't, it takes so much time. you can simply walk back up the hill away from morcubus' castle and there's lots of weeds there. pull them up a few times (don't remember the exact number, it's been a while) and voodoo dolls should be there. i really hate that they aren't common on this version, i loved them on the other game.

robynjaja- i never really cared about scrolls unless i had to finish them to move forward, so i honestly can't answer that.
  • xamandabee 9 Jul 2009 00:01:14 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Help i am so stuck :S i cant find the 8-balls i was told that i would find them on candypalooza but i do i get to candypalooza ??? :S please help i am so stuck and cant do anything till i get those 8-balls
  • mattoby 13 Jul 2009 13:50:18 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Who here knows how to attach the wires for the game system and computer in rocket reef i'm stuck on that and if it requires 8 balls for mad science script then how do i get to candypalooza???? Someone help me plz
  • smoothpete 31 Jul 2009 16:56:06 31,016 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You were looking for how to pull weeds or something

"The weeds look somewhat like dandelion puffs. They're a specific type of plant, but look exactly the same on all islands. To pull, point your cursor at the weed--it should change, turning into a splayed "grabby" hand--hold down B, and twitch the Wii remote upwards to pull the weed. Voila.

Incidentally, weeds are often grouped within relatively close range of each other, and there's a reason for this. The type of essence produced (usually no more than one or two at a pop) is determined by the number of weeds pulled in sequence within time limits.

For example, in Cowboy Junction, if you pull one weed, you'll get Pineapple. If you pull another weed within 30 seconds, you'll get Tires. Pull the next within seven seconds, and you get Music. Pull the fourth within 2 seconds, and you get Electrobits. (There are a couple of closely spaced weeds in the corridor between the landing area and Chef Gino's tomato patch, if you're having trouble spotting any weeds to get started with!)

Certain rare collectables can also be hidden in the weeds on certain islands, so it's certainly worth pulling them whenever you see some and are so inclined. :) Hope this helps."
  • smoothpete 31 Jul 2009 16:57:04 31,016 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    "Point the Wii remote at weeds on the tv screen, and a little "B" symbol should appear instead of the usual hand pointer. So hold down the B button and make a pulling motion upwards with the Wii remote... then the weed will be pulled out along with any essences it holds."
  • smoothpete 31 Jul 2009 17:01:18 31,016 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh pissflaps, you've GI'ed them? Those took me literally a minute to look up, a minute of my life I shall never get back
  • Wildsom 4 Aug 2009 18:17:30 5 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago

I've got some problems with rocket reef too. And finding some different stuff.
    First of all, I don't know how to fix Alexas computer power, I've tried different things but nothing seems to work.
    Also I'm having trubble finding tires, dead wood and those 8-balls. I've seen several people that said I need to go to the candysomthing island, but I haven't explored that much yet.

Happy for an answer!
  • claireb 6 Aug 2009 18:35:26 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    help help help!!!!!

i am in cutetopia and am stuck on the 1st scroll. i have all the crayons and all the (jade is it??) but i am unable to locate any of the gloobe thingys.

does anyone know where they are??!!! its jarring my brain now!!!
  • claireb 6 Aug 2009 18:44:29 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    never mind. found it on a diff site!!!
    if anyone else is stuck it may be of some help??

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/944916/55028
  • GinUwine 5 Nov 2009 03:55:32 1 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stuck on Candypalooza! whats the trick with the speakers, i cannot get him to accept that they are set up :( Anyone able to help?
  • Deleted user 5 November 2009 03:58:37
    Don't worry, help will arrive shortly.
  • Tonka 5 Nov 2009 07:28:07 19,839 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    HAve a look on youTube. There are plenty of walk throughs there
    Start here

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Deleted user 5 November 2009 07:29:11
    Man, this game must be solid.
  • jlgyaggag 20 Nov 2009 19:48:49 3 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    where can i find the flowers
  • jlgyaggag 20 Nov 2009 20:22:53 3 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    where can i find all the flowers
  • jlgyaggag 20 Nov 2009 20:38:55 3 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    i need help finding all flower
  • Deleted user 20 November 2009 20:40:41
    In the garden.
  • cattapiller123 25 Nov 2009 15:42:23 1 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    i need help, im stuck on spookane and i need to complete the scrolls to build grandma's house and i have completed one. the other one has an essence that i cant find, its a voodoo doll. i found a treasure chest with four of them in it, but i cnat find the last one that i am going to need...plz help me!! T^T
  • jonsaan 25 Nov 2009 15:45:25 25,248 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This thread is like a goldmine of trouble.

FCUTA!

• modo_komodo 26 Nov 2009 11:41:24 1,194 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    cattapiller123 wrote:
    i need help, im stuck on spookane and i need to complete the scrolls to build grandma's house...

Not heard anyone talk like that about a game...I'm intrigued..
  • Page

of 18 First / Last