Breaking Bad Page 2

• Page

of 95 First / Last

• gareth886 20 Apr 2009 18:28:53 2,841 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Gah! Still trying to get hold of the first season.
  • WrongShui 20 Apr 2009 18:28:54 6,620 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I enjoyed it.

Exploding turtle was brilliant I thought.
  • mrcrumley 21 Apr 2009 00:10:29 376 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    WrongShui wrote:
    I enjoyed it.

i did not see that coming! liked the song at the start too!
  • localnotail 21 Apr 2009 01:54:24 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RedboX wrote:
    the Episode with the crack adicts was awesome.. the woman really does scare me....

Is that one hell of a make up job, or did they recruit real meth addicts?

good makeup. She's in the Cops episode of My Name Is Earl too, looking far less skanky.

mrcrumley wrote:
    WrongShui wrote:
    I enjoyed it.

+100

also..... I'M A BLOWFISH!

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• mrcrumley 22 Apr 2009 17:59:58 376 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    RedboX wrote:
    the Episode with the crack adicts was awesome.. the woman really does scare me....

Is that one hell of a make up job, or did they recruit real meth addicts?

good makeup. She's in the Cops episode of My Name Is Earl too, looking far less skanky.

mrcrumley wrote:
    WrongShui wrote:
    I enjoyed it.

+100

also..... I'M A BLOWFISH!

He he yeh it was a great episode actually - i dont think this show is watched enough though, such a good show, so well written and dont i think i know one other person who watches it - for shame!
  • localnotail 28 Apr 2009 16:17:33 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    gods, this is going to end badly. But a fairly comical episode for a change - Saul is an interesting new addition - he's really funny.

the whole bust at the beginning was hilarious, as was the one at the end - the speed at which the fake Heisenberg went to his knees at the first note of the siren!

I think that DEA brother-in-law is starting to put it all together though... but what will he do about it??

• Fizzog 4 May 2009 02:23:54 4,108 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Does anyone know what day the show is shown in the US?
  • RedboX 4 May 2009 12:25:32 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It was on last night, but theres not been any sign of it showing up in 'the usual places' yet.
  • gareth886 4 May 2009 12:36:39 2,841 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm still having trouble finding Series 1 on "the usual places".
  • StixxUK 4 May 2009 15:40:36 7,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    /wait for uk showing or download now
  • northside 4 May 2009 21:30:09 637 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    That was a great episode. The pre-credits scene was predictable but bloody funny, and everything seems to be moving in an interesting direction. This really does need to be watched by more people.
  • WrongShui 5 May 2009 00:14:08 6,620 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wiki says it should of been but I ain't seen it.
  • RedboX 5 May 2009 09:41:41 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    if 'the usual places' is actually 'the USENETual places'... its available now.. and so are the DVDS for series 1....

• ScoutTech 5 May 2009 10:17:23 2,424 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It is on Sunday nights in the US & it is around so not sure why some usual places are slow.
  • localnotail 5 May 2009 18:56:32 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    we struggled to find it yesterday as well. There was much clucking in our house. Thankfully the man delivered today, and another fine episode it was. I love the way that I never know what I'm going to get from this show.

Quote of the day: "Smoking marijuana, eating cheetos and masturbating do not constitute plans in my opinion"

4 more episodes left is it? Where are we going? I have no idea. But not in a Lost way, just in a "real life is complicated" way. Apparently a third series too? \o/

I found this on youtube, motivational speech from Walt himself

• RedboX 6 May 2009 12:06:30 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I wonder what sort of change of mind Walt is going to have now he is in remission...

Its fairly game changing in someways.... if his moral compass kicks back in.. tho I suspect hes too involved in the whole deal to get out of it...

• localnotail 6 May 2009 13:01:24 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    good point he's got this far thinking he has nothing to lose. So now what? Plus what of The Cartel? And how much does his brother in law suspect?

I wish more people watched this show so I could stop talking in spoilers

• RedboX 6 May 2009 13:13:30 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    good point he's got this far thinking he has nothing to lose. So now what? Plus what of The Cartel? And how much does his brother in law suspect?

I wish more people watched this show so I could stop talking in spoilers

I think from the look when they arrest the fake Heisenberg last week, Hank knows something is up. Im not sure he suspects it's Walt.. tho if he is as good a cop as he makes out, it must of crossed his mind when realized all the stuff missing from the school lab
  • localnotail 6 May 2009 13:54:53 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    well, all the clues are there, he just needs to bridge the gap of his own incredulity. I have a feeling that Heisenberg might be more useful to the DEA as a way of destroying the cartel. Just not sure how it will all come together.

Loved Saul's reaction to how long Walt has to live. I would also like to echo the consultant regarding Skyla's baby. How much longer can it stay in? And is she going to rekindle whatever affair was going on at work?

There a whole lot of threads lain down that can be developed. Plus, how the hell are they going to shift that much meth?

Gods i love this show

• mrcrumley 12 May 2009 19:23:35 376 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Another awesome ep!! is it 3 more to go?

Walt was really nasty and twisted in this episode, espec the barbecue drinking scene and the manic repair work around the house!! and i loved "get off my turf" bit at the end - awesome, he tried to leave but he is in too deep! And ....... the 2 dead bodies at the start!! who the hell are they gonna be! such a brilliant show that does not get enough love!
  • GuiltySpark 14 May 2009 02:18:31 6,403 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Must admit, that ending was fucking ace. This show is awesome.

Get bent.

• localnotail 14 May 2009 13:59:05 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    truly awesome.

it's like a road accident in slow mo

• generica 14 May 2009 16:24:01 4,273 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Do people actually talk and dress and act like Jesse?

I think the shady drug underworld the show depicts is cliched to the point of comedy. I think the premise of the show is a good one, a straight and conservative chemistry teacher entering a world of crime, but this world is completely unbelievable, a joke. People dressed like they are from a 90s boyband, talking in exaggerated and unrealistic slang, acting like violent children rather than intelligent people - I can't believe this is real, especially contrasted to show like the wire.
  • GuiltySpark 14 May 2009 22:33:36 6,403 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    generica wrote:
    Do people actually talk and dress and act like Jesse?

I think the shady drug underworld the show depicts is cliched to the point of comedy. I think the premise of the show is a good one, a straight and conservative chemistry teacher entering a world of crime, but this world is completely unbelievable, a joke. People dressed like they are from a 90s boyband, talking in exaggerated and unrealistic slang, acting like violent children rather than intelligent people - I can't believe this is real, especially contrasted to show like the wire.

It's not hard to believe that kids would actually try and be like that cliche though is it?

Not living in America, I wouldn't know. Jesse's lines are sometimes laughable, especially the slang, just reminds you that he's a bit dense : )

Get bent.

• northside 16 May 2009 22:15:04 637 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I always thought that was part of the joke with Jesse - middle class white drug dealer. In any case, Breaking Bad and The Wire are hardly comparable. I don't think anyones ever tried to claim BB is realistic, just a great show.

That was quite a low key episode, great ending though. I expect those dealers to end up as the dead bodies we saw at the start.
  • RedboX 18 May 2009 12:50:08 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I dont know how accurate the way Jesse acts is in terms of Drugs Dealers, but I have seen plenty of people in the US act in just that way.
  • RedboX 18 May 2009 19:00:52 2,431 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hmm, seems this weeks episode is late too.

Hulu only has upto episode 2 of series 2
  • saysomething 19 May 2009 18:17:44 1,245 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Latest episode was excellent! How is he going to explain not being there for THAT.

Only 2 more to go.
  • Page

of 95 First / Last