Breaking Bad Page 91

  • Page

    of 94 First / Last

  • danathjo 27 Nov 2013 08:43:03 6,930 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    danathjo wrote:
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    Say goodbye to your life
    I hate you
    +1
    I'm making 55 mil a second. Saving up for the Meth Star. Fuck you Tom.
    just saw the angelic meth, going for $1.04Q
    what the hell is a Q?
  • Mola_Ram 27 Nov 2013 08:50:55 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Quadrillion?

    (it's one up from a trillion)
  • danathjo 27 Nov 2013 08:56:06 6,930 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I honestly didn't know that, probably should of just googled it
  • bad09 27 Nov 2013 16:59:59 5,511 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Peew971 wrote:
    You do indeed, haven't opened it though. I figured for 34 more it was reasonable getting the barrel over the normal set. First TV show I ever buy on disc too so it's an exceptional investment :)
    Yeah it's not much more, I was so tempted to put my order in for that version (especially for the apron) one but didn't want to push it in case of any other pressies so went for the cheaper option :)

    Worked out well to as I'm now getting Walking Dead 1-3 blu as well \o/
  • Peew971 28 Nov 2013 12:13:55 4,645 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @feeg86 Barrel is back in stock on Amazon at original price of 110.

    Edited by Peew971 at 12:32:14 28-11-2013
  • feeg86 28 Nov 2013 12:19:32 584 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Peew971 YOU BEAUTY! May all your days be merry and bright!
  • Peew971 28 Nov 2013 12:33:17 4,645 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @bad09 As above, barrel back in stock if you change your mind.

    You're welcome guys :)
  • feeg86 29 Nov 2013 15:10:58 584 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Already sold out and the marketplace are selling it for 218 again. Managed to get one though as I caved immediately after I saw your post :)
  • Salaman 29 Nov 2013 15:40:36 18,277 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    danathjo wrote:
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    danathjo wrote:
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    Say goodbye to your life
    I hate you
    +1
    I'm making 55 mil a second. Saving up for the Meth Star. Fuck you Tom.
    just saw the angelic meth, going for $1.04Q
    what the hell is a Q?
    Ugh. Forgot about it and then saw this post.

    /it's running in another tab
    /feels it's pointless
    /can't resist
  • Mola_Ram 2 Dec 2013 09:34:17 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    http://vo.fod4.com/v/5f24c5785e/v600.mp4

    Good to see Huell's still ok.
  • Fab4 2 Dec 2013 10:07:43 5,698 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Finally got to see the end of the series this weekend. So awesome, but I keep thinking to myself...what happens to Jessie afterwards?
  • Mola_Ram 2 Dec 2013 10:11:24 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    He might get caught by the cops, but gets out because Marie knows that he tried to help Hank.

    Or he goes off to Alaska and becomes a carpenter or something. With Brock.
  • feeg86 2 Dec 2013 10:12:46 584 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Jessie lives

    Edited by feeg86 at 10:14:26 02-12-2013
  • Mola_Ram 2 Dec 2013 10:14:13 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    He'll replace Paul Walker in the next F&F.
  • Punctum 2 Dec 2013 16:24:07 870 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    Say goodbye to your life
    GOTY

    Great stuff
  • localnotail 2 Dec 2013 19:59:33 23,093 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Jesse and Skyler are popular kids names this year.

    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

  • Punctum 3 Dec 2013 07:50:17 870 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    The Meth Star is mine!

    $127,000,000 a second....
  • Fozzie_bear 3 Dec 2013 23:55:22 15,346 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Also Walt Jr. never let out that sneeze he's been holding in for all five series!
    It took a mo for it to sink in... but when it did I properly laughed out loud.

    I'm not saying I'm proud of it, but that's probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

    Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

  • kinky_mong 4 Dec 2013 11:33:13 9,609 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Also Walt Jr. never let out that sneeze he's been holding in for all five series!
    It took a mo for it to sink in... but when it did I properly laughed out loud.

    I'm not saying I'm proud of it, but that's probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.
    Thank you. I can't take full credit for that line though, I plagiarised it from something Doug Stanhope tweeted.

    I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

  • Salaman 4 Dec 2013 11:40:49 18,277 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Punctum wrote:
    The Meth Star is mine!

    $127,000,000 a second....
    Just got the meth star also. Sadly I now need space mules to move all that meth.
    a surplus production of 11,000,000 per second at the moment.

    I'm also at -209% risk of a DEA raid. Yaay!
  • Rhaegyr 4 Dec 2013 11:57:53 1,125 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Had quite the debate in the pub last night about Breaking Bad.

    Most of my friends seem to rate it as the greatest TV show ever whereas I disagreed. It's definitely up there, and it's certainly arguable, yet I feel they're rating it so highly due to it being quite recent and it being the show finale. Thoughts?

    I'd put The Wire and Twin Peaks above it; BB is fighting for third with The Sopranos.

    Edited by Rhaegyr at 11:58:18 04-12-2013
  • Tom_Servo 4 Dec 2013 12:03:59 15,605 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I do love Twin Peaks, but there's no getting away from the fact that the second season is very up and down. Stops it from being up there for me.
  • Mola_Ram 4 Dec 2013 12:07:44 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'd probably put it under The Sopranos. The thing I loved most about BB was the black humor of the first few seasons, and I think it lost a lot of that towards the end.

    Still definitely in my top 5 though.
  • Rhaegyr 4 Dec 2013 12:09:11 1,125 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Definitely.

    Some of the best moments of the whole show come in the second season yet I remember a fair few filler episodes too. I remember Lynch explaining this was due to a rush-job as the network wanted Laura's killer resolved as soon as possible whereas Lynch didn't want to reveal the killer until far later, if at all. I still can't believe the last episode was broadcast - absolutely crazy.

    I put it up there as there's nothing like it (and the genius moments far outweigh the bad). Plus it has some of the most gorgeous music I've heard.
  • Mola_Ram 4 Dec 2013 12:13:30 6,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I giggle inside whenever someone irl mentions Tibet.

  • bad09 4 Dec 2013 22:48:57 5,511 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:The thing I loved most about BB was the black humor of the first few seasons, and I think it lost a lot of that towards the end.

    Still definitely in my top 5 though.
    That's something I picked up on to actually, I guess how the story pans out it's hard to go to the comedy well in the last couple of seasons without killing the tension.
  • TarickStonefire 11 Dec 2013 19:46:30 2,671 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Fucking hell, I'd been really loving this show, right up until they killed that girl in the penultimate episode. I just couldn't take it, I turned it off and had to leave the room. I don't think I can go back now, if that's where they're going with it. There's absolutely nothing left to hope for, I don't even care if Walt kills the lot of them and Jesse gets away. I'm physically shaking it was so horrible. Jesus I must sound like such a pussy. :(

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • Zizoo 11 Dec 2013 20:31:09 7,738 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Sopranos just above BB imo. I'm watching The Wire for the first time now so will see where that ranks when I'm done.
  • Punctum 11 Dec 2013 20:37:03 870 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Punctum wrote:
    The Meth Star is mine!

    $127,000,000 a second....
    Just got the meth star also. Sadly I now need space mules to move all that meth.
    a surplus production of 11,000,000 per second at the moment.

    I'm also at -209% risk of a DEA raid. Yaay!
    $19,472,225,819,640 per second and counting with $2.9 quintillion in the bank.
  • Salaman 12 Dec 2013 10:56:02 18,277 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    Fucking hell, I'd been really loving this show, right up until they killed that girl in the penultimate episode. I just couldn't take it, I turned it off and had to leave the room. I don't think I can go back now, if that's where they're going with it. There's absolutely nothing left to hope for, I don't even care if Walt kills the lot of them and Jesse gets away. I'm physically shaking it was so horrible. Jesus I must sound like such a pussy. :(
    It was the penultimate episode. You might as well watch the last one as well now.
  • Page

    of 94 First / Last

Log in or register to reply