Breaking Bad Page 44

• Page

of 94 First / Last

• neilka 4 Sep 2012 01:14:22 14,942 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Blame mowgli, the balloon-headed lummox.
  • Salaman 4 Sep 2012 09:32:43 18,244 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    steveb07 wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    Go find the US pace thread!
    Oh, sorry !
    I wasn't shouting that in annoyance or anything. Just in an encouraging "what are you stuck in this voided by Mowgli tumble-weed place? Go off and find the other thread where everyone is discussing the latest, you're missing out!"
  • Ka-blamo 19 Sep 2012 09:28:57 7,109 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fashion Yo!
  • Salaman 19 Sep 2012 09:39:04 18,244 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Fashion Yo!
    That's hilarious! :-)
  • trav 19 Sep 2012 09:46:38 925 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Watched the first two episodes of this last night on Netflex. I get the feeling I've been missing out on something awesome.
  • Salaman 19 Sep 2012 09:53:50 18,244 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You have.
    On the bright side: you have something really awesome to watch over the next weeks.
  • RobAnybody 19 Sep 2012 10:30:22 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    trav wrote:
    Watched the first two episodes of this last night on Netflex. I get the feeling I've been missing out on something awesome.
    Prepare to thoroughly enjoy yourself, you lucky bastard. :-)
  • Psychotext 19 Sep 2012 11:00:46 52,782 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Fashion Yo!
    That girl next to him looks like she was separated at birth from Victoria Pendleton. Freaky.
  • Ka-blamo 19 Sep 2012 11:03:02 7,109 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Umm lol

It is her
  • Psychotext 19 Sep 2012 11:05:15 52,782 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Silly rabbit. What's she doing there?

Also, why did the caption not mention her. :(
  • Ka-blamo 19 Sep 2012 11:18:47 7,109 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    Silly rabbit. What's she doing there?

Also, why did the caption not mention her. :(
    Maybe they didn't notice it was her, it is a very strange line up....one direction homo, airbender, ryvita and peddletron.

Other than people that download or stream TV shows in this country, no-one here is gonna know who Jesse is.
  • bad09 24 Sep 2012 20:05:16 5,506 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Just finished season 4 last night. Fuck me this series is just amazing. LOVED How they did gus's death to see him standing there as you pan round to see the damage was just brilliant I thought he did survive at first :)

Walter is a right evil git though I've said before he's started liking the world he was in, he has been all through really but it blew me away at the end to poison a young child is really shockingly evil and I wonder what he'll get up to in season 5.

Love the show it really is the best thing I've seen in a vewry long time rarely has TV held, shocked and moved me in this way. Truly special and an amazing crime the UK didn't do it justice. Don't know whether to impatiently join the eye patch crew for season 5 or just re-watch from the start while waiting for Netflix to bring the next round. Thinking about the DVDs to but want to wait for nice complete boxset when the show does end.

Edited by bad09 at 20:06:44 24-09-2012
  • RobAnybody 25 Sep 2012 09:20:05 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Great to hear that you enjoyed it so much. :)

As for season 5 - I'd recommend that you watch it ASAP, because if you don't then you're going to have to spend at least a few months trying to avoid any spoilers. Besides which, don't you want to know what happens next? :)
  • Zizoo 25 Sep 2012 09:36:36 7,706 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Aaron Paul took home the Emmy for best supporting actor in a drama series.

Damian Lewis of Homeland won best leading actor in a drama series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmy-2012-winners-nominees-complete-list-373169
  • bad09 25 Sep 2012 09:42:13 5,506 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @RobAnybody

Yeah I don't really torrent anything unless there is a practical need to these days but when I did download shows I didn't feel guilty as I pay for what I did download and seeing as the only place I'll see it in the UK is Netflix (again, a terrible crime!) I won't feel guilty now as I already pay my 5.99 and will 100% give them cash for DVDs (or maybe on blu seeing as it's so beautifully shot) at some point. Then again starting from the beginning sounds good to, it's been one hell of a ride, I envy trav up there starting fresh at the moment I can never get that back now :)

Was hunting around to see if there was clues as to when Netflix will get it (found nothing sadly) but did find some articles where Cranston was hinting 5 might not be the end of it as there is so much story with possibly more seasons after 5 and even the possibility of a film.

Edited by bad09 at 09:47:10 25-09-2012
  • bad09 25 Sep 2012 09:46:02 5,506 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    Aaron Paul took home the Emmy for best supporting actor in a drama series.

Damian Lewis of Homeland won best leading actor in a drama series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmy-2012-winners-nominees-complete-list-373169
    Well deserved yo! I would have given Cranston best actor myself but not seen Homeland so probably massively bias :)
  • Psychotext 25 Sep 2012 12:12:24 52,782 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've seen Homeland... he really doesn't deserve the Emmy.
  • Trane 25 Sep 2012 13:28:53 4,049 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Claire Danes was superb, Homeland winning best series and actor is a real surprise to me.
  • CosmicFuzz 25 Sep 2012 13:58:12 21,243 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    I've seen Homeland... he really doesn't deserve the Emmy.
    Nah he is great in Homeland, final episode he played it perfectly.

Although I agree Cranston is superior.

So um, I agree with you...

What's your thoughts on Heroes Reborn? Read my TV musings here.

• Iain815 25 Sep 2012 15:08:41 386 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I like Homeland and Damien Lewis is great, but yup, Bryan Cranston should have won it and Breaking Bad most certainly should have won (over Homeland anyway, I can't comment on some of the other shows).
  • RobAnybody 25 Sep 2012 16:24:20 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I suppose Lewis is okay, but Cranston should have won it by a bloody mile. I guess that Homeland is just the 'in thing' with the judges who want to be seen as 'hip' and 'trendy'.
  • RobAnybody 25 Sep 2012 16:27:05 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    @RobAnybody

Yeah I don't really torrent anything unless there is a practical need to these days but when I did download shows I didn't feel guilty as I pay for what I did download and seeing as the only place I'll see it in the UK is Netflix (again, a terrible crime!) I won't feel guilty now as I already pay my 5.99 and will 100% give them cash for DVDs (or maybe on blu seeing as it's so beautifully shot) at some point. Then again starting from the beginning sounds good to, it's been one hell of a ride, I envy trav up there starting fresh at the moment I can never get that back now :)
    Go for it, snag it if you can then buy the DVDs/Blu-rays. :)

Was hunting around to see if there was clues as to when Netflix will get it (found nothing sadly) but did find some articles where Cranston was hinting 5 might not be the end of it as there is so much story with possibly more seasons after 5 and even the possibility of a film.
    Where's that then?

All the signs are that next years' final 8 episodes really are the final ones (and I hope they are too - I don't want to see it limp along and degenerate as so many series do when they go on for far too long). As things stand, the next 8 will mean that (hopefully) it ends with no quality depreciation.
  • whatfruit 25 Sep 2012 16:29:20 1,080 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    @RobAnybody

Series is 5 is going to be the last season Vince Gilligan has stated empatically that this is the case and you will see why once you start watching it.
  • bad09 25 Sep 2012 17:04:51 5,506 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @RobAnybody & whatfruit

Ah, well the articles were old so a bit out of date but there were a few mentioning this possibility, both Cranston and Anna Gunn (Skyler) talk of it. Here's a link to one.

http://www.holymoly.com/tv/news/breaking-bad-movie-new-poster-revealed-and-news-about-season-563460

Maybe that thinking has changed in the meantime.
  • RobAnybody 25 Sep 2012 21:22:04 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Thanks for the link, will have a read.
  • localnotail 25 Sep 2012 23:40:40 23,093 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That's Aaron Paul's second Emmy for Jesse BTW.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• DiamondIce 26 Sep 2012 11:54:00 1,185 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I never caught this when it was on whatever channel but we have subscribed to Netflix and I started watching a week-or-so ago.

I don't really watch TV much apart from sport but this series is bloody amazing. I have overdone it and watched nearly all 4 series that Netflix have.

Not being able to see series 5 is going to be a real downer once I finish.

FLOPS! RAM!

• RobAnybody 27 Sep 2012 23:26:41 825 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Can you not 'obtain' season 5 somehow? ;)

Either that or go back and start from season 1 again - it's a great show to re-watch. :)
  • Load_2.0 1 Nov 2012 21:54:40 18,201 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Late to the party but just watched season 1.

Moving on to season 2 tomorrow.

It is a bit good isn't it!
  • richardiox 1 Nov 2012 22:03:16 5,420 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    First half of season 5 went up on Netflix today. Good to watch them in HD and had saved Season 5 for this reason. Netflix (particularly with a US dns) is the best thing since blue meth.
  • Page

of 94 First / Last