Ramadan starting soon around 1st september depending on moon sighting Page 9

  • Page

    of 10 First / Last

  • phAge 15 Aug 2010 16:37:58 24,386 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Freedom of speech, eh? So you won't mind us e-mailing your FB friends a link to this thread then?
  • Deleted user 15 August 2010 16:39:15
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    Lol. I'll say again "freedom of speech unless it's something we don't agree with"

    I'm not asking for violence or inciting hatred. I simply don't want muslim culture in my country. Trying to murder a danish cartoonist is inciting hatred however.
    Wrong country retard.
  • lucky_jim 15 Aug 2010 16:39:22 5,326 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Er no, you're simply breaking the law FF. Just because you're too stupid to realise it, it doesn't make it any less true.

    Anyway, EG challenge time. Who can be the first to find out who he works for, if anyone?
  • phAge 15 Aug 2010 16:39:32 24,386 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Slint1000 wrote:
    phAge wrote:
    While it is possible that he's hiding behind a fake e-mail addy (registered to a Mr. John Fingerson), I'd find it pretty amusing if someone sent a select bunch of his Facebook-friends a link to this thread...

    Now that would be entertaining.
    Only reason I haven't done it already is because I can't be 100% sure it's the same guy. If someone can verify, I'm all over it.
  • Lukus 15 Aug 2010 16:41:02 19,258 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    Slint1000 wrote:
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    Slint1000 wrote:
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    Slint1000 wrote:
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    Ill informed? Hahahahahahahhahahahahha. Yeah cos they are really just misunderstood lol.

    Nah, you just like hate mongering. Now go away and don't come back.

    No it's my country. Go back to the desert you goat fucking towel headed dirty cunt. Stay the fuck away from us and go back to the filthy shit spawned hell holes you come from

    I'm not actually Muslim. I'm just standing against a moron who decides to spread their poorly thought out and dimwitted opinions about things they don't understand.

    I understand plenty. Don't bring up that old chestnut. I see and hear with my eyes and ears. There's a reason we're at war with the dirty bastards.

    They are barbaric, filthy, primitive and violent. You don't need a degree in cultural studies to know that.

    You see and hear what you want to hear about an entire region you have almost no knowledge of. You know nothing about Islam or Muslims in general other than what certain hate-filled media outlets what you to think.

    Your opinions are filthy barbaric and violent or can't you see the irony? No you can't.

    I expect you don't like foreigners generally do you?

    Or gay people?

    I think you generally just fear things that aren't just like you.

    Bullshit. I know enough of what goes on in Muslim countries. I know mohammed was a pedo, I know they repress women, are violent and a bunch of backward cunts.

    Fuck off telling em I don't understand. People make comments about christianity and whatnot all the time. It's down to Muslims to change their image not for us to "look deeper". Where were the protests when 9/11 happened or the tube bombings? No fucking where. But draw a cartoon of that filthy pedo cunt mohammed and the entire muslim community is up in arms.

    Wankers! Fuck off back to the desert. You're not wanted here.

    Yes. ALL MUSLIMS. Well, what a thoroughly level headed, well worded, educated and properly thought out argument you present there Fish_Fingers. You're definitely not just a fuckwit. I'm certain the lack of intelligence, insight, fact and understanding is probably just an unfortunate mishap. We all make cocks of ourselves occasionally, it's one of life's little quirks!

    Paintings & Photographs

  • famous_roy 15 Aug 2010 16:42:34 4,102 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fish_Fingers wrote:I'm not asking for violence or inciting hatred.

    Fish_Fingers wrote:No it's my country. Go back to the desert you goat fucking towel headed dirty cunt. Stay the fuck away from us and go back to the filthy shit spawned hell holes you come from.

    What a simple little creature you are. Please don't reproduce.

    I'm papercaves on the Twitter. This is mah Tumblr and I'm ulysseys31 on PSN :D

  • NBZ 15 Aug 2010 16:43:33 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Gotta love it when people bring up Mohammed was a paedophile but then go onto defend Christianity. Brilliant.

    (unlike the common misconception, the wife of the prophet (saw) was 19, not 9 so even there it is incorrect. People tried to push a younger number a few centuries later in order to support their political ambitions and even later people defended it on the basis of "I dont care what you say, the prophet (saw) could do no wrong" instead of actually looking into the event. The historical scholars (meaning those that lived centuries ago) had her age as approximately 19 - the 9 number comes from an arab speech pattern where if the part of a number is known, it is not needed to be mentioned - ie if you pick a number between 40 and 50, you can entirely correctly reply "5" and it would be understood as 45.)
  • JediMasterMalik 15 Aug 2010 16:44:13 11,820 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Awwww
  • lucky_jim 15 Aug 2010 16:44:57 5,326 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sigh. I'm not a big fan of linking to Wikipedia, but it's probably the most clearly-worded source out there so I'll start with it.
  • NBZ 15 Aug 2010 16:46:16 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fish_Fingers wrote:No it's my country. Go back to the desert you goat fucking towel headed dirty cunt. Stay the fuck away from us and go back to the filthy shit spawned hell holes you come from.

    You're assuming that all Muslims are "foriegners". They're not (unless you decide that people with hundreds or thousands of yars of lineage in the UK are also foriegn...).

    and many others (like me) were also born and bred in the UK, so we are home.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 15 Aug 2010 16:46:47 38,722 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    NBZ wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Gotta love it when people bring up Mohammed was a paedophile but then go onto defend Christianity. Brilliant.

    (unlike the common misconception, the wife of the prophet (saw) was 19, not 9 so even there it is incorrect. People tried to push a younger number a few centuries later in order to support their political ambitions and even later people defended it on the basis of "I dont care what you say, the prophet (saw) could do no wrong" instead of actually looking into the event. The historical scholars (meaning those that lived centuries ago) had her age as approximately 19 - the 9 number comes from an arab speech pattern where if the part of a number is known, it is not needed to be mentioned - ie if you pick a number between 40 and 50, you can entirely correctly reply "5" and it would be understood as 45.)
    Now I know!

    And knowing is half the battle!

    /laughter

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Retroid Moderator 15 Aug 2010 16:47:08 45,025 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh look, a racist, bigoted ignorant twat.

    /Waves goodbye
  • Lukus 15 Aug 2010 16:47:10 19,258 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    "My country". Urrrgh.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deleted user 15 August 2010 16:47:46
    Fish_Fingers wrote:
    I can beleve and say what I fucking want.
    not here you can't, as you're trolling atm, which is a banable offence here. maybe you should have checked the rules on posting before breaking (practically) every one.
  • Slint1000 15 Aug 2010 16:49:33 3,078 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Retroid wrote:
    Oh look, a racist, bigoted ignorant twat.

    /Waves goodbye

    Hurrah!

    Don't forget to tell the 'Cyber Police'

    Repercussions will never be the same again for him
    I may be misquoting...
  • jonsaan 15 Aug 2010 16:50:14 25,360 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I refuse to believe that was a genuine person with genuine opinions. If it was they must at least have been drunk out of their (very) tiny minds.

    FCUTA!

  • Lukus 15 Aug 2010 16:50:43 19,258 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nah, there's millions of people like that.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • NBZ 15 Aug 2010 16:52:53 2,372 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    I refuse to believe that was a genuine person with genuine opinions. If it was they must at least have been drunk out of their (very) tiny minds.

    You'd be surprised.

    On a positive side, the hatred may make them take interest at some point to investigate the matters.
  • jonsaan 15 Aug 2010 16:54:46 25,360 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Maybe a policeman came through a portal from the 70s.

    FCUTA!

  • Deleted user 15 August 2010 16:55:12
    idiots like that would never use time constructively NBZ.
  • Retroid Moderator 15 Aug 2010 16:57:34 45,025 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Wankers like that will just go around looking for things which back up their fuckwitted worldview, they're not interested in actual information because they think they already have it.

    /Joeys
  • senso-ji 15 Aug 2010 16:59:47 5,969 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It's been a while since EG has been gate crashed by a daily fail reader/14 year old.
  • jonsaan 15 Aug 2010 17:01:28 25,360 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    To be fair, I don't think your average daily mail reader would conduct themselves like that. That's more BNP speak.

    FCUTA!

  • jonsaan 15 Aug 2010 17:02:18 25,360 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    And considering most of the people who post on here love to link to the mail most of EG are in fact Daily Mail readers...

    FCUTA!

  • THFourteen 15 Aug 2010 17:14:36 33,873 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    NBZ wrote:
    jonsaan wrote:
    I refuse to believe that was a genuine person with genuine opinions. If it was they must at least have been drunk out of their (very) tiny minds.

    You'd be surprised.

    On a positive side, the hatred may make them take interest at some point to investigate the matters.

    Bet he was from rochdale.

    Joking! Please don't ban me.
  • Retroid Moderator 15 Aug 2010 17:24:20 45,025 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Who said that?
  • Page

    of 10 First / Last

Log in or register to reply