of 7 First / Last

• JaysonG 4 Dec 2008 01:27:26 828 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How the tables have turned.
  • JediMasterMalik 4 Dec 2008 01:35:00 11,820 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I do like that twist, for once the good guys seem to be holding the cards.
  • Darren 5 Dec 2008 13:52:44 8,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wentworth isn't fat per se but he's definitely noticeably chubbier than he was at the start of the series and it's particularly noticeable around his chin from certain angles. Noticed it in the latest episode actually...

... which was bloody good. And, yes, the twist was neat although I wasn't that surprised by it in all honesty as Michael has always been portrayed as someone extremely clever that is always a step ahead of his enemies.

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• _Jamie 13 Jan 2009 20:36:49 93 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cancelled.

I did search, and this was the most recent thread I found.
  • AlcohollicA 13 Jan 2009 21:53:17 2,355 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not surprised. It has run its course. Dont really know where else they could go.
  • HoriZon 13 Jan 2009 21:54:16 13,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yeah it had got to the end and i hope it goes out with a bang as i am enjoying this now its last season !!

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• rauper Staff 18 Apr 2009 13:23:13 3,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Anyone still watching this? Season 4 restarted last night in the US...
  • Deleted user 18 April 2009 15:54:56
    Ditched it halfway through the bizarre 3rd season, I'm afraid. It no longer had any of the elements that made the 1st season so compelling (if daft). The second season wasn't that great either, frankly.
  • jonsaan 18 Apr 2009 15:57:07 25,352 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's been cancelled no? It turned into the Ateam in the last series I watched. Right down to the team being locked in a warehouse and everything.

FCUTA!

• jonsaan 18 Apr 2009 15:57:51 25,352 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MrED209 wrote:
    Ditched it halfway through the bizarre 3rd season, I'm afraid. It no longer had any of the elements that made the 1st season so compelling (if daft). The second season wasn't that great either, frankly.

Yeah from the moment they shouted 'run' at the end of season one it went downhill. A shame as that first series was brilliant until that point.

FCUTA!

• Bloodloss 18 Apr 2009 16:01:57 4,499 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yup. Season 1 was good, season 2 was alright for awhile. Season 3... no.
  • CosmicFuzz 18 Apr 2009 23:16:41 24,327 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Season 1 was ace, but I thought season 2 was fantastic stuff. Loved it. Season 3 was a bit shite, and season 4 was very shite. There's only 4 episodes left right? Plus some TV movie later to wrap up the show. Will finish it off, but am glad it's coming to an end.

We're back! Our gaming podcast Open Source returns after a break with a look at Destiny, Minecraft and more. Check us out! (And give us a rating on iTunes please!) :)

• Flightrisker 19 Apr 2009 12:39:29 18,138 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh god this has become such cockrot.

And for the record .. :)

Season 1 - Awesome
    Season 2 - Fantastic until they did the 2 weeks later in Panama jump for tha last 4 or so eps. A very large portion of season 2 working was down to Mahone. He was the perfect foil.
    Season 3 - Wasn't actually that bad in retrospect. I think the shittiness of season 4 is probably rose tinting my glasses here but it was a decent set up, some good new characters, interesting setting with Mike not having a plan this time and a few very good episodes. The Bang & Burn (I think that was the name) ep was great. Their escape was a bit shit though.
    Season 4 - The initial set up was such crap. The A-Team stuff, agh terrible. Like the Government are gonna assemble a crack team with Bellick in it. What's he gonna do? Tencrdi? What's she gonna do? Oh yeah, she's the white mage, curaga all. Michael Brain Heal - *miss*
    And I just really don't care about the company or SYLA or whatever. The only part of season 4 i liked was when the new Mahone (Wyatt?) was chasing them. He was cool. Just a big fucker wirth a gun. No arseing around. Either put them in something and make them break out, or chase them. Nothing else works cos the characters are all to unlikeable for any pause in pace to see who they are.

I wish there was a season left, then I would just stop watching, but this close to the end I have to see what bollocks they finish with.
  • CosmicFuzz 21 Apr 2009 23:48:47 24,327 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anyone watch it then? Pretty shite I thought. Although I loved T-Bag's line at the start about the lock. "I could pick that with my stump." :D

We're back! Our gaming podcast Open Source returns after a break with a look at Destiny, Minecraft and more. Check us out! (And give us a rating on iTunes please!) :)

• Darren 22 Apr 2009 12:45:24 8,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I thought last week's Prison Break was middling quite frankly and actually more than a bit boring. I enjoy the show but I'm glad it's finally coming to an end as it's obvious that they're running out of ideas. It's always been a bit far-fetched plot wise, which is what made it so entertaining, but now I'm getting tired of it.

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox One, PC (Intel Core i7-4770K, 16 GB, 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780, Windows 8.1 Pro), iPad 4, iPad mini with Retina Display.

• AlcohollicA 22 Apr 2009 12:49:34 2,355 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not watched the new one yet? Think I will wait till its finished and watch the rest of them then. Same as Im doing with Heroes.

Wish I could do the same with Lost and 24 but I crave those episodes.
  • estoo 22 Apr 2009 12:57:47 2,820 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Watching the new episode of this, I'd forgotten how ridiculous the plot had gotten in the course of this season.
    It's all a bit silly now isn't it?
  • Whizzo 22 Apr 2009 13:06:49 43,124 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's been pretty ridiculous since it started but ever since they got out of Fox River it's got more and more stupid.

It's as realistic as the A-Team now, thank God it finishes this season.

This space left intentionally blank.

• ghearoid 22 Apr 2009 13:43:53 2,295 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I watched it but it's turned to bad now and my Wentworth's been eating too many pies.
  • CosmicFuzz 22 Apr 2009 13:45:59 24,327 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He's pretty chubby, ya. Also, when they leapt from that truck, Sara totally creamed herself off the ground! I'm surprised she didn't snap her arm off with that belly flop!

• yupyup 25 Apr 2009 23:42:58 3,682 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Right for anyone still watching can someone remind me why Michael and Linc aren't working together anymore? I've completely blanked.

Recent episode fails:

* Ma' Schofield/Burrows
    * Pregnasara

Hands Off Our Penises

• Ocrovastru 26 Apr 2009 00:10:42 606 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What in the name of fuck is going on with this show now?

I feel like I have been watching a completely different programme since the latest episode. It may actually be nail the PB coffin for me.

Shame.
  • JediMasterMalik 26 Apr 2009 00:17:44 11,820 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ghearoid wrote:
    I watched it but it's turned to bad now and my Wentworth's been eating too many pies.

I TOLD YA SO!
  • askew 26 Apr 2009 00:17:47 12,269 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    yupyup wrote:
    Right for anyone still watching can someone remind me why Michael and Linc aren't working together anymore? I've completely blanked.

Recent episode fails:

* Ma' Schofield/Burrows
    * Pregnasara

Because (and I ain't spoilering: people have had months to catch up!) they differ in opinion when it comes down to what to do with Scylla. Mike knows it can be used for good, while Linc doesn't.
  • yupyup 26 Apr 2009 00:39:47 3,682 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cheers askew. Still not totally clear on it (quite embarassed to be baffled by a PB plot but there you go). I thought it had something to do with Linc working for the company to save Michael's life? Or about bringing down the company in general? Are we totally clear on what Scylla does? Something about de-salination?

Hands Off Our Penises

• askew 26 Apr 2009 00:42:41 12,269 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Solar power AFAIK. Not seen this latest episode so not totally fresh either. That could be it though couldn't it? Mike was vehemently anti-Company, while Linc thought he was doing them a favour.

Hmmm! Sorry if I've left you more confused than before.
  • yupyup 26 Apr 2009 00:46:38 3,682 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Return after the newest episode, you might be able to clear things up for me then! Much thanks anyway askew.

Hands Off Our Penises

• rauper Staff 26 Apr 2009 02:52:52 3,310 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Episodes 1-16 (before the several month break) were OK, albeit a bit crap.. but when it returned a couple of weeks ago it got a bit confusing. se04.e18 has cleared most of that up, but it still feels like I've invested a lot of my life into something that is completely silly. :(
  • Page

of 7 First / Last