Prison Break Season 4 (US Pace)

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Previous
  • Flightrisker 26 Aug 2008 06:21:10 18,096 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Not much between US and UK pace, US starts on Monday with UK right behind on Tuesday.

Ok so last season was a bit of a mess but let's hope the (hopefully) final season goes out with a bang.

Oh and I read a MASSIVE spoiler which implies that Sarah mightn't be so dead afterall....

• Genji 26 Aug 2008 06:44:41 19,691 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Flightrisker wrote:
    Oh and I read a MASSIVE spoiler which implies that Sarah mightn't be so dead afterall....

Hahaha, really? If that's true, it seems like a case of writers desperately trying to reverse massively unpopular plot developments, no matter how implausible it'd make it.
  • Bloodloss 26 Aug 2008 07:15:15 4,499 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'll be watching this. Doubt it'll be anything but complete shit, though.
  • Scimarad 26 Aug 2008 10:39:21 8,530 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They really should have ended on s2 about 5 minutes earlier. Everything was nicely resolved and then they just had to try and get another series out of it...
  • yupyup 26 Aug 2008 11:17:55 3,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    2 hour episode on Monday no less (in the States anyway)

I quite enjoyed the last episode of the last season, but overall easily the worst of the 3 seasons. Not really sure where they can go with a 22 episode season this year either.

I also read that rumour Flightrisker. Seems to be affecting a few other popular Fox programs too...

Hands Off Our Penises

• WrongShui 26 Aug 2008 11:20:43 6,598 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Flightrisker wrote:Oh and I read a MASSIVE spoiler which implies that Sarah mightn't be so dead afterall....

I have read this, I hope it's true.
  • Stickman 26 Aug 2008 11:22:25 29,657 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    They can do amazing things with surgery these days. Re-attaching someone's head should be a breeze.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• PearOfAnguish 26 Aug 2008 11:22:45 7,137 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Really? With Almeda magically coming back to life as evil-Tony in the next series of 24 it seems like Prison Break and 24 are having a competition to see who can write and film the most ludicrous plot.
  • WrongShui 26 Aug 2008 11:26:00 6,598 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We all know Prison Break ends with the whole thing just being a dream of some murdering pedo in Sing Sing.
  • _Jamie 26 Aug 2008 11:27:32 93 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    SPOILER:

Spoiler

She's in the cast photo. I'm not sure how official that is though as it's one of the worst I've seen and they appear to be floating.

EDIT Stupid link won't work...
  • oceanmotion 26 Aug 2008 12:22:51 15,647 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yum

Show is daft but that's why it's a good watch. Bring back the hot headless doctor. See pic above.
  • samk 26 Aug 2008 12:36:48 703 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Scimarad wrote:
    They really should have ended on s2 about 5 minutes earlier. Everything was nicely resolved and then they just had to try and get another series out of it...

Agree with that completely. Linc has his freedom, Michael and Sarah are together, they've got the loot, everyone lives happily ever after.

I watched Season 3 recently; a big let down as others have stated, and Sona didn't at all come across as the hellhole it was made out to be at the end of Season 2.
  • ghearoid 26 Aug 2008 13:04:38 2,295 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sarah is definitely back, she's been doing all the press etc so it's not just a rumour. You didn't actually see her being killed in Season 3, you just had the annoying nephew saying he heard it happen while he was blindfolded. There was a bit of a to-do with the actress as she'd had a baby and didn't want to commit to a full season last time.

Spoilerific! ;o)
  • samk 26 Aug 2008 13:20:46 703 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ghearoid wrote:
    You didn't actually see her being killed in Season 3, you just had the annoying nephew saying he heard it happen while he was blindfolded.

But Linc saw Sarah's head in the box? Now, I've never actually opened a box myself and found a decapitated head of a friend inside, thankfully, but I imagine it'd pretty conclusive that said friend has in fact met with foul play. /wonders what daft excuse they'll give for Linc being fooled...
  • THFourteen 26 Aug 2008 13:25:00 32,856 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SO does this actually END this season?

I want to know what happens, but am getting a little bored of watching basically the same thing every episode
  • ghearoid 26 Aug 2008 15:53:46 2,295 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Linc is the stoopidest person on telly ever. That's all the explanation anyone needs. He just presumed that he saw Sarah's head in the box. I don't blame him though as I wouldn't have looked too closely either.
  • Lexx87 26 Aug 2008 16:01:58 20,869 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sarah isn't dead? Sigh. What tosh.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Trowel 29 Aug 2008 00:45:16 17,425 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just seen the ad to remind me this starts next week - although this whole Sarah thing does sound ridiculous, even by PB's standards...
  • Scimarad 29 Aug 2008 07:53:14 8,530 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ghearoid wrote:
    Linc is the stoopidest person on telly ever. That's all the explanation anyone needs. He just presumed that he saw Sarah's head in the box. I don't blame him though as I wouldn't have looked too closely either.

Unfortunately, this is true:-)

The thing is, why didn't they just leave the whole thing a bit more open in the first place? They obviously expected her to be gone for good...

I really don't know why they couldn't have just written around the actress being absent - It's not like she needed to be every episode anyway! I thought it was a bloody stupid decision to get rid off her but it's even more stupid to bring her back.
  • Bloodloss 29 Aug 2008 08:30:42 4,499 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    From what I've read the actress was being rather difficult. She was pregnant, and certainly not making it easy for them - refusing to do quick scenes even if they came to her, etc. Overall they probably just wanted to get it over with and write her off - something that was controversial and got people talking about their (rapidly worsening) show.

I don't think many people were happy about her being killed off anyway, and the show is pretty ridiculous as it is, so I don't mind them bringing her back.
  • glaeken 29 Aug 2008 09:16:15 11,086 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think the Sarah thing will be funny as just what possible reason could the bad guys have for pulling off such an elborate hoax as prending to kill her and creating a fake head to send Linc. It will be amusing to see just how they explain it all.
  • Flightrisker 29 Aug 2008 18:51:57 18,096 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    glaeken wrote:
    I think the Sarah thing will be funny as just what possible reason could the bad guys have for pulling off such an elborate hoax as prending to kill her and creating a fake head to send Linc. It will be amusing to see just how they explain it all.

Maybe she's the "head" of the company.
  • AlcohollicA 1 Sep 2008 21:07:17 2,355 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Haha. Check T-Bags new 'tache in the promo pic. :)

As long as he features this season Im in.......

.......Dont really know why Im rooting for the sick peado pshyco murderer. Cant help myself. :)
  • Youthist 1 Sep 2008 21:37:26 10,010 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There are some good chars. First series was a cracker, and not "totally overblown tosh". Loved it. Downhill since, but still watchable rubbish.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Bloodloss 2 Sep 2008 19:41:10 4,499 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hmm... not too bad of a start. Can never be as good as the first season, but that goes without saying. I'll continue watching.
  • CosmicFuzz 2 Sep 2008 20:45:12 23,132 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Meh, was a bit bored by it all really. Couldn't be bothered with the Michael and Sarah scenes, and the bit with Sarah smashing up the wood was rubbish as well. Not to mention the whole "How are we ever going to break into that house?!" Oh, we seem to have done it in 5 minutes. As well as the oh-so-predictable "There are SIX pieces!?" to stretch out the plot.

Hope this is the last season, nowhere near the level of the first two seasons.

Whistler getting killed was a pretty big shock though! Guessed Gretchen would be back.

Is anyone else getting a bit bored with remastered games? Read my thoughts!

• Deleted user 2 September 2008 20:53:34
    Just watched the first two episodes of series 4 and it's completely preposterous and ludicrous yet brilliantly entertaining. It's complete piss but I can't help be sucked in.
  • Lexx87 2 Sep 2008 20:57:30 20,869 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That's why it's so great! :p

Speak the truth hussy!

• Artemus 2 Sep 2008 23:54:49 1,007 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    T-bag is so awesome - "Eat some bad Mexican?" "Something like that". Also funny as hell was Bellick's reaction when his mum picked him up.

What's wrong with Michael then?
  • Bloodloss 3 Sep 2008 06:04:14 4,499 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Glad Whistler died - that's what you get for being Australian instead of English you bastard!

I think Mahone's going to die about half-way through this season. He doesn't really have a reason to live now other than revenge.
  • Page

of 7 First / Last

Previous