Internet nuggets of joy Page 471

  • Page

    of 557 First / Last

  • Trowel 10 May 2013 20:21:45 18,279 posts
    Seen 25 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://www.partridgegetslucky.com/
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 10 May 2013 20:39:29 16,831 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    NSFW I guess, well, the sound is, probably. Orgasm as art - no, not spunky Jackson Pollacks. Women reading from books while an unseen person under a table masturbates them to orgasm. I don't know much about art but I know what I like. Number 4, reading from American Psycho in particular.
    And yet they took down my video of me reading Bravo Two Zero?!

    AVOID

  • Razz 10 May 2013 21:41:10 61,882 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    NSFW I guess, well, the sound is, probably. Orgasm as art - no, not spunky Jackson Pollacks. Women reading from books while an unseen person under a table masturbates them to orgasm. I don't know much about art but I know what I like. Number 4, reading from American Psycho in particular.
    It's odd, I can watch some of the nastiest porn known to man but I can't watch that without cringing :D It's brilliant!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Bremenacht 10 May 2013 23:20:56 20,550 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    localnotail wrote:
    NSFW I guess, well, the sound is, probably. Orgasm as art - no, not spunky Jackson Pollacks. Women reading from books while an unseen person under a table masturbates them to orgasm. I don't know much about art but I know what I like. Number 4, reading from American Psycho in particular.
    And yet they took down my video of me reading Bravo Two Zero?!
    :D

    I want to see an Hysterical Literature recording of morris, reading 'Halo: The Cole Protocol'. Or perhaps, vizzini reading 'PCs for Dummies'.


    Arghggggggggghhhhhhhhh. NOIDONTNOIDONTNOIDONTNOIDONTNOIDONTIT'STOOMUCH
  • Trowel 11 May 2013 10:25:03 18,279 posts
    Seen 25 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10049454/Dont-make-fun-of-renowned-Dan-Brown.html
  • Edwannawonga 11 May 2013 11:57:09 332 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10049454/Dont-make-fun-of-renowned-Dan-Brown.html
    haha, that's awesome! Made my day lol
  • Phil-McCrack 11 May 2013 12:40:06 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    NSFW I guess, well, the sound is, probably. Orgasm as art - no, not spunky Jackson Pollacks. Women reading from books while an unseen person under a table masturbates them to orgasm. I don't know much about art but I know what I like. Number 4, reading from American Psycho in particular.
    I've seen these quite a few times and they're quite a turn on but no one is under there masturbating them they're just simply sat on a vibrating dildo.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner
    Formerly OptimusPube

  • DFawkes 11 May 2013 12:51:04 24,730 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nope, it's a person with a vibrator. A couple of the participants have done articles on the experience. Stoya was the first here (on mobile so sorry if the link is borked): Stoya's Post. A Hitachi, apparently.

    Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

  • Phil-McCrack 11 May 2013 12:57:59 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    Nope, it's a person with a vibrator. A couple of the participants have done articles on the experience. Stoya was the first here (on mobile so sorry if the link is borked): Stoya's Post. A Hitachi, apparently.
    Well I stand corrected and that makes it all the more interesting and even more of a turn on.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner
    Formerly OptimusPube

  • DFawkes 11 May 2013 13:01:32 24,730 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I really wish I could find the other blog post, they talked about how they tried to back off so they didn't finish too early, but the assistant wasn't having any of it and just tried harder!

    Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

  • Razz 11 May 2013 13:53:25 61,882 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Salaman 12 May 2013 10:26:07 19,974 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Pump gas news! Great singing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ZNM0ENUCO5I
  • FWB 12 May 2013 10:41:19 46,845 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That was fun. :)
  • BillMurray 13 May 2013 12:08:16 8,034 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
  • Phil-McCrack 13 May 2013 20:11:58 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Oh god.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner
    Formerly OptimusPube

  • EMarkM 13 May 2013 21:22:56 3,793 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    OptimusPube wrote:
    Oh god.
    Absolute. Fucking. Class.
  • kentmonkey 13 May 2013 23:51:06 21,111 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    EMarkM wrote:
    OptimusPube wrote:
    Oh god.
    Absolute. Fucking. Class.
    I would say NSFW for that one (although most appear to be in this thread anyway).

    Found it quite distasteful as well. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but not something to joke about for me.
  • Tonka 14 May 2013 08:12:51 21,915 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Do a Google image search for
    atari breakout

    If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

  • Psychotext 14 May 2013 11:00:06 56,309 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Awesome. I like how it continues afterwards.
  • Kay 14 May 2013 11:11:54 18,114 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    EMarkM wrote:
    OptimusPube wrote:
    Oh god.
    Absolute. Fucking. Class.
    I would say NSFW for that one (although most appear to be in this thread anyway).

    Found it quite distasteful as well. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but not something to joke about for me.
    I'm definitely with you there, it's the absolute opposite of "class".
  • X201 14 May 2013 11:44:25 15,972 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kay wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:
    EMarkM wrote:
    OptimusPube wrote:
    Oh god.
    Absolute. Fucking. Class.
    I would say NSFW for that one (although most appear to be in this thread anyway).

    Found it quite distasteful as well. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but not something to joke about for me.
    I'm definitely with you there, it's the absolute opposite of "class".
    Ditto.
  • Tom_Servo 14 May 2013 14:27:56 18,082 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    THIS PUPPY HAS THE HICCUPS
  • X201 14 May 2013 14:54:56 15,972 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    THIS PUPPY HAS THE HICCUPS
    Edited by X201 at 14:56:00 14-05-2013
  • roz123 14 May 2013 15:59:26 7,113 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A good quality colour video of London in 1927
    http://vimeo.com/7638752
  • ronuds 14 May 2013 16:07:43 21,788 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @roz123 - I love old vids like this. Very nice!
  • Toonster 14 May 2013 23:20:26 6,846 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Seinfeld + videogames = best Twitter account ever conceived?

    3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

  • Phil-McCrack 15 May 2013 01:11:34 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nearly seven minutes of hill billy gold.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner
    Formerly OptimusPube

  • Immaterial 15 May 2013 17:27:39 1,672 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Do a Google image search for
    atari breakout

    Do this, now.

    Edited by Immaterial at 17:28:05 15-05-2013

    Think I'll just switch everything off.

  • Page

    of 557 First / Last

Log in or register to reply