Internet nuggets of joy Page 468

  • Page

    of 543 First / Last

  • mal 15 Apr 2013 00:53:47 22,710 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Hah, worth it for Wenger on his horsie.

    Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

  • OptimusPube 15 Apr 2013 06:32:24 3,145 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Internet nugget of RAGE.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner

  • FWB 15 Apr 2013 08:14:25 44,848 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    "I could buy your whole family."

    Could certainly eat them.
  • neilka 16 Apr 2013 01:13:04 16,270 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    YouTube have added "Tape Mode" (the tape icon at the bottom right) to some videos for the 57th anniverary of the VCR...

  • neilka 16 Apr 2013 01:14:25 16,270 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It doesn't work for embedded videos though :(
  • mal 16 Apr 2013 01:55:51 22,710 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    'Error starting tape mode'. Think my VCR must have chewed another tape.

    Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

  • Toonster 17 Apr 2013 05:45:06 6,845 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fun little experiment here

    3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

  • RyanDS 17 Apr 2013 07:30:51 9,593 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Toonster wrote:
    Fun little experiment here
    That's very cool.
  • Doomspoon 18 Apr 2013 00:58:56 2,490 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/George-Osbornes-tear-/330909292355 Sorry if old.
  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 17:04:43 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Insane.



    Skip a minute to see the final jump.

    Edited by ronuds at 17:06:38 18-04-2013
  • SuperCoolEskimo 18 Apr 2013 17:12:07 9,941 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Posted that in the YouTube videos thread. Amazing video.
  • Bremenacht 18 Apr 2013 17:12:34 18,761 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    FUCK

    ME

    :o
  • Khanivor 18 Apr 2013 17:21:47 40,951 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That's the rich, over priveleged dude's equivalent of playing chicken.
  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 17:25:47 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Thank goodness he wore a helmet.
  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 20:34:59 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I hope this isn't deemed NSFW.

  • OptimusPube 19 Apr 2013 05:09:40 3,145 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This guy is an antagonistic nob and his accent is awful but the way he handles the coppers is glorious.

    Danny MacAskill gives me a boner

  • GuiltySpark 19 Apr 2013 06:01:40 6,431 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As funny as that is, the guy has obviously done something stupid (handbrake turn was it?) to get into that situation, so any moral highground is immediately abolished.

    Also for someone so apparently clever, TURN THE FUCKING CAMERA SIDEWAYS.

    Get bent.

  • Ka-blamo 23 Apr 2013 16:40:11 7,472 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
  • FWB 23 Apr 2013 16:50:26 44,848 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'd arrest him for being an antagonistic wanker.
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 17:01:57
    Seems more like he's trying to troll the police to me. Did something illegal to have them stop him, then kick off and whine about his rights because he thinks he's found a magic loophole in the "corrupt police". Hopefully the next time he tries it he'll be so busy trying to attract police attention he'll be t-boned by an HGV.

    Edited by meme at 17:02:09 23-04-2013
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 17:04:02
    meme wrote:
    Seems more like he's trying to troll the police to me. Did something illegal to have them stop him, then kick off and whine about his rights because he thinks he's found a magic loophole in the "corrupt police". Hopefully the next time he tries it he'll be so busy trying to attract police attention he'll be t-boned by an HGV.
    This. And I'm hoping that the one time he actually 'needs' the police. They do something similar back.
  • Deleted user 23 April 2013 17:18:49
    Looking at his other videos is a bit hilarious. I think we've found niteninja. He's even got an Alex Jones video there.
  • Trowel 23 Apr 2013 18:50:12 17,910 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    News anchor sacked after first words on air are "Fucking shit".

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/is-this-the-worst-first-day-in-history-rookie-news-anchor-aj-clemente-sacked-after-first-words-on-air-are-f-s-8582622.html
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 23 Apr 2013 19:24:55 2,441 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Poor sod. Bad luck his mic was live.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • FWB 23 Apr 2013 22:42:51 44,848 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABnDNsUL9rI
  • localnotail 23 Apr 2013 23:09:09 23,093 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Google Streetview animation.

    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

  • mrpon 23 Apr 2013 23:15:45 29,202 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That fake bomb guy looks like Brian Butterfield!

    Give yourself Ł5 or ˝ gig, you're worth it.

  • TechnoHippy 24 Apr 2013 08:20:41 14,719 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This nugget of joy made me smile this morning :-)

    http://archiveofourown.org/collections/yuletide2011/works/299805

    My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

  • Benno 24 Apr 2013 09:37:49 10,045 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Seems more like he's trying to troll the police to me. Did something illegal to have them stop him, then kick off and whine about his rights because he thinks he's found a magic loophole in the "corrupt police". Hopefully the next time he tries it he'll be so busy trying to attract police attention he'll be t-boned by an HGV.
    This. And I'm hoping that the one time he actually 'needs' the police. They do something similar back.
    Yeah agree. And his accent is god awful.
  • mikeck 25 Apr 2013 13:13:53 1,936 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Benno wrote:
    Nipples wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Seems more like he's trying to troll the police to me. Did something illegal to have them stop him, then kick off and whine about his rights because he thinks he's found a magic loophole in the "corrupt police". Hopefully the next time he tries it he'll be so busy trying to attract police attention he'll be t-boned by an HGV.
    This. And I'm hoping that the one time he actually 'needs' the police. They do something similar back.
    Yeah agree. And his accent is god awful.
    I can't believe how antagonistic he was, I found that really hard to watch as he combined both a childish nature, sheer twatishness, and a cack-handed approach to knowing his 'rights'. Twat.
  • Page

    of 543 First / Last

Log in or register to reply